Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It (3961 Views)

Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / How Powerful Eye Contact With Females Can Be: My Experience / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by 9jagistonline(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
A Ghanaian mortuary worker has confessed to having sex with female corpses to satisfy himself. According to the man, there was nothing wrong about the acts, and he was just satisfying his sexual needs.
Sharkur Lukas explained that he could not find a woman, so he discovered another way of having relationships.
The man said during the interview on Adom TV:
“Sometimes if I want to ask a lady out, she will be afraid of me once she hears that I’m a mortuary man and turn me down. But when I’m in the mortuary sometimes, I will see a fresh female corpse and I will satisfy myself.
“The ladies sometimes say because I work in the mortuary, I will kill them if they accept my proposal. I have not done it once but many many times. Currently I don’t have a wife and since I was born, I haven’t had sex with a fine girl.”

Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by kilokeys(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
haaaa.
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
ok na
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by RedArrow: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
The guy is suffering from Necrophilia, also called thanatophilia or necrolagnia

2 Likes

Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by lexyshady: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kinda funny to me... grin
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by nwafuluozoh: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Crazy dude. These days women are a dime a dozen so you have no excuse to indulge in such a distasteful act.

2 Likes

Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by jnrbayano(m): 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
....and some doubt the existence of evil spirits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
gringringrin Many are mad but few r roaming....

The dude is totally mad bt either has nt been discovered or has nt discovered himself....undecidedundecided
i only wonder hw he feels banging a lifeless person who wouldnt even feel d pleasure @ all..

2 Likes

Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Tapout(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
conji na bastar'd angry angry ......but some people get mind sha undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
wahala dey oo
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Lovexme(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
N'kan Mbe.
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by NobleAky(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
"...see a fresh copse" can there be dead body that looks fresh? Besides how will u be thrusting into somebody without having her shaking...omo such act is dead on arrival
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by NobleAky(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Midehi:
ok na
..of all this na ok na u fit talk?
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Thinkr(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
But why can't he just self-service That's even better
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
NobleAky:
..of all this na ok na u fit talk?
wetin u want me talk na...d tin him dey find,he will soon see it.
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by NobleAky(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Midehi:

wetin u want me talk na...d tin him dey find,he will soon see it.
how soon is soon?
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
see e face as e black like charcoal, you no see pay as you go
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
NobleAky:
how soon is soon?
vry vry soon..no be dead body
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by lanaVello1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
its not his fault...na disorder..pity d guy tho grin

1 Like

Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Alexdroh(m): 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
U knw see has him black lyk witch...y him no cum do am for our mortuary here...he go see has dead body de fuccckk person..rubbish...
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Sparkle777(f): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
This man should be arrested. How would the family feel on hearing this, I mean am already boiling wt anger. Watever happend to Respecting the dead. Apart frm dis, he is swimming in a evil demonic pool.
Arrest him now.
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
as crazy as I am this is something I will never do.
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by djwinnie(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
abeg brothel no full ghana
?
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Precioussilas10: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sparkle777:
This man should be arrested. How would the family feel on hearing this, I mean am already boiling wt anger. Watever happend to Respecting the dead. Apart frm dis, he is swimming in a evil demonic pool.
Arrest him now.
No need 4 arrest.He's already doomed

1 Like

Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by badassProdigy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
shoo: shey dis one nah person sha...
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by lanaVello1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sparkle777:
Arrest him now.
lol,sister don involve satan sharp sharp grin
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by hatux: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tapout:
conji na bastar'd angry angry ......but some people get mind sha undecided
Man! This one no be konji o, he's a pure/original mad man!
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Money ritual tinz but pple wont understand,crazy dude! undecided
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by ruffhandu: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
One lingering spirit will slap him one day.
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by nawtikid(m): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Shey vaaseline finish 4 market?
Abi olosho dn finish 4 igboro?
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by rallymento(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Spiritual Con.ji ..... Chei
Re: See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It by badassProdigy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Legend has it, If you put your ear to a
Kardashian's va*gina, you can hear an
entire rap concert. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex / Using Masturbation To Manifest Your Desires / Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.