Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Using Masturbation To Manifest Your Desires - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using Masturbation To Manifest Your Desires (3964 Views)

10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / Why Do Some Women Prefer Masturbation To Real Sex? / Take Away Money From The Relationship And Her True Self Will manifest... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Masturbation To Manifest Your Desires by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Yes, you can manifest any desire by masturbating...... Here's how:
1. Be in a relax position and start masturbating
2. You are free to think about anything you like, be it someone's dick, pussy or unclothedness that will stimulate the start of your masturbating.
3. Once you are aroused and fully stimulated. Then, start thinking and visualizing what you want to manifest (maybe a new house, office, job, car, admission, travelling) until you ejaculate.
4. Think and visualize with love. This means that you should love the fact that you are masturbating, love what you are thinking, love what you are visualizing until you ejaculate.
5. Be at one with your thinking and visualization. This means that if you want a new car, visualize that you are already driving the car. If you want a wife, visualize that your wife is with you already. If you want a new office, visualize that you are already in the office. Visualize the result not the process or preparation.
6. If you kept doing this. The universe will turn around you to manifest this desire physically in your life.
7. In the process of doing this. You might dream. That's the universe sending you signals or warning or instructions on your new desire.
8. You can practice this with more than one person, same sex or opposite sex. So far you both agree and concentrate on manifesting the same desire.
9. You must respect the FREEWILL of another person when Manifesting. Don't visualize sleeping with your neighbors wife or compelling your boss to give you money. So, you won't attract KARMA.
10. Thank God when your desire manifests. Because it was body magnetic field that attracts this desire to you through God
TRY IT AND LET'S HERE YOUR TESTIMONY
Re: Using Masturbation To Manifest Your Desires by Vinshu(f): 1:00am On Aug 05, 2016
Lol.
Re: Using Masturbation To Manifest Your Desires by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 05, 2016
:.....Think Good desires while wanking.......

.....Your body [i]MAGNETIC[/i]field

Where do people get this shit from
Re: Using Masturbation To Manifest Your Desires by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 05, 2016
SirWere:
:.....Think Good desires while wanking.......

.....Your body [i]MAGNETIC[/i]field

Where do people get this shit from

Check online and see how MASTURBATION is related to our bodies auricular field......... You still have a lot to learn...........
Re: Using Masturbation To Manifest Your Desires by Kakamorufu(m): 6:28am On Aug 05, 2016
I know all these. Wats new?

(1) (Reply)

Hi Everyone, I Am A 26years Old Female, A Working Class And I Need Your Advice / Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? / My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.