Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. (718 Views)

4 Signs He Is After Your Pants - Thatyorubadude / 4 Signs She Is Sexually Experienced / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. by Princecalm(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
He might love you no doubt but some behaviour he put-up just shows how he is not social/romantic.
1. Sleeping when you go visit him.
You go visiting and he welcomes you insert a disc for both of you to watch and in the next five minutes he starts sleeping.
2. His calls barely last a minute.
It is not because he don't have airtime but it is mostly due to the lack of words he have while on the line with you.
You get to hear something like this: hello, how are you, how was your day, and then bye bye.
3. He rarely compliment you.
This is something he finds hard to do either on her looks or what she does , he waits still she ask him how she looks before saying "you are looking good".
4. He has never told you he loves you.
He might be giving you money,sending you airtime, but he has never for once pronounce that statement except by text mssgs.

1 Like

Re: 4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. by marshalcarter: 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Everybody don dey show signs of different things

Me go begin show wonders nowgrin
Re: 4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pesin go see signs tire for this place.....abeg make Pesin no confuse for these SIGNS undecided
Re: 4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. by iceberylin(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sø if persøn sleep e mean såy e nø rømantic undecided
Re: 4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. by Polithiefcian(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ohk
Re: 4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. by Princecalm(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
iceberylin:
she came to see you and not the movie you put for her.
Re: 4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Just 4 sings n you don conclude. undecided
Re: 4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. by nawtikid(m): 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
So u girls dnt mind if he isn't honest abt dose 3 words...u jst wanna hear it ba?

Issorite

Idowuogbo
Ireneonyi
Sexyseun
Rozay
Nneka
Rubey
*wherever u are

I loff u o
Re: 4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. by FredHandsome(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
iceberylin:
grin
Re: 4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
Signs and Wonders
Re: 4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
ok i am guilty of No 1 ,but i do it to girls who force themselves to come & visit when i do want them around.
Re: 4 Signs He Is Not Social/romantic. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
E.g me....

(1) (Reply)

She End Up Committing Suicide / The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid / Currently Which Bank Got Pretty Girls/handsome Dude?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.