Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid (718 Views)

What Is The Best Gift I Can Get For My Boyfriend As Birthday Present / How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Did I Do Anything Wrong With The Gift I Gave To My Pastor's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid by aphildam(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Share what u feel is d greatest love ever.. the greatest gift ever......
John3:16-17
Re: The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid by MaLAdyy(f): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Go to religion sec. bro
Re: The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid by henribj(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
op you miss road?
Re: The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid by djeezy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
undecided
Re: The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid by aphildam(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
MaLAdyy:
Go to religion sec. bro
how many light year from here....sis
Re: The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid by aphildam(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
henribj:
op you miss road?
' nope there are many that seek love in d wrong hands.....flesh and bones,mortals with warm blood can save no man.....GOD IS LUV BRO... tell ur buddies . Jesus is d way man....d love oof men freaks out. D luv of GOD gives life eternal man....hunnnn
Re: The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid by henribj(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
aphildam:
' nope there are many that seek love in d wrong hands.....flesh and bones,mortals with warm blood can save no man.....GOD IS LUV BRO... tell ur buddies . Jesus is d way man....d love oof men freaks out. D luv of GOD gives life eternal man....hunnnn

okay, alright, will definitely tell them, there are lots and lots of them that need to hear this.
meanwhile what is the name of your church and where is it located so i can direct them there, i am sure they will want to know more about this love.
Re: The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid by aphildam(m): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
djeezy:
undecided
bros y d frown... whitetooth grin me a huge smile
Re: The Greatest Love ,the Greatest Gift I Ve Receiveid by aphildam(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
henribj:

okay, alright, will definitely tell them, there are lots and lots of them that need to hear this.
meanwhile what is the name of your church and where is it located so i can direct them there, i am sure they will want to know more about this love.
i believe there are bible believing church in ur locaton....Grab d word and eat it... daily Isa 34:16--read d word

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be True Love / Is It Appropriate For Your Female Friend To Ask After Your Son / Ever Had A Bad Experience On Meeting Someone For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.