Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! (31257 Views)

I Am Going Through Difficult Moments / 2 Words Never To Say To Someone Going Through A Crisis / Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2015
ahnie:
Infection?lawdy lord?mind telling me?
I'm not saying you have.I'm just saying it could be with the persistent cough.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 2:57pm On May 25, 2015
I have bn given some antibiotics.
thorpido:
I'm not saying you have.I'm just saying it could be with the persistent cough.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2015
ahnie:
I have bn given some antibiotics.
Okay,that should take care of it.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 4:24pm On May 25, 2015
You 'er a Rare Gem
thorpido:
Okay,that should take care of it.
thnks for bn there.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2015
ahnie:
You 'er a Rare Gemthnks for bn there.
You're welcome.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
EDD date drawing closer...please juzzybae and the rest,i need words of encouragement.what should i do and is it gonna be painful.i have bn pleading with my child to take it easy with me.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by christabeli: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
ahnie:
EDD date drawing closer...please juzzybae and the rest,i need words of encouragement.what should i do and is it gonna be painful.i have bn pleading with my child to take it easy with me.
Do not be afraid God is on the throne. Your labour will progress smoothly.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Thanks ma'am
christabeli:
Do not be afraid God is on the throne. Your labour will progress smoothly.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
ahnie:
Do not fret.You are a woman and your body was created to birth a child.Just speak words of victory everyday as you hug your belly.
Exercise everyday.Try to walk some distance.If your hubby is around,he should help to keep that area 'oiled' at least once in 3days.You don't have to do much.Just lie on your side or kneel if you can and he does it.

Labour is painful,i can't deceive you but you'll get over it and it will be a story.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Pelupelu: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Goodafternoon house, pls I av bin feeling pains in my leg 4 a while and it affect d way I walk(I limp) pls help wat can I do.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2015
Gudmarwin Doc(thorpido)i had mild contraction yesternite,but it was a swift one.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2015
@
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2015
My husband bought pregnantcare for me,not knowin it was the fake one in 2013 and it aborted our Baby.but am a ftm,i am just prayin for a stress free delivery.insha allah,i'll sail tru and come to share my birth story.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Doc,Alex stays in benin,but i'am expecting him this weekend as per the 'konkobelow' you suggested.thanks for everything.to all pushin mamas in the house,i greet.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2015
ahnie:
Gudmarwin Doc(thorpido)i had mild contraction yesternite,but it was a swift one.
Are you sure it was contractions?If I may ask when is your E.D.D.?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Yeah around my waistline.
thorpido:
Are you sure it was contractions?If I may ask when is your E.D.D.?
this week/next according to scan.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2015
ahnie:
Yeah around my waistline.this week/next according to scan.
Sorry about the miscarriage you had earlier.
You are close to delivery so it's possible to have contractions any moment from now.Just watch to see if there is a consistency and the frequency.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Ok Doc
thorpido:
Sorry about the miscarriage you had earlier.
You are close to delivery so it's possible to have contractions any moment from now.Just watch to see if there is a consistency and the frequency.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Pelupelu:
Goodafternoon house, pls I av bin feeling pains in my leg 4 a while and it affect d way I walk(I limp) pls help wat can I do.
it depends on what caused the pain in the leg.Did you have a fall or an accident in the past?
What part of your leg do you have the pain?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Pelupelu: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
thorpido:
it depends on what caused the pain in the leg.Did you have a fall or an accident in the past?
What part of your leg do you have the pain?
thanks 4 d response..no fall , no accident..am 32 weeks twin pregnant.. I Av bin taking calcium and pain reliever but it nt relieving.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pelupelu:
thanks 4 d response..no fall , no accident..am 32 weeks twin pregnant.. I Av bin taking calcium and pain reliever but it nt relieving.

How do you feel the pain?Is the pain shooting down one of your legs or both?
I think you may be having neuralgia.Just be careful with the back.Don't bend to do work and be careful how you sit.
Tell your doctor to review the analgesics you are taking.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Pelupelu: 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
thorpido:
How do you feel the pain?Is the pain shooting down one of your legs or both?
I think you may be having neuralgia.Just be careful with the back.Don't bend to do work and be careful how you sit.
Tell your doctor to review the analgesics you are taking.
it is from one leg to the other...what sitting position do u suggest...thanks
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pelupelu:
it is from one leg to the other...what sitting position do u suggest...thanks
It's the pressure of the baby on your pelvis.Try and sit on chairs that are firm but not soft.Also sit erect everytime.You can be on pain relievers but it's only temporary because you can't totally eliminate the pain until the baby is born.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
It wasnt Easy,but it was worth it.lord i commit myself and my child unto thy hands.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
ahnie:
It wasnt Easy,but it was worth it.lord i commit myself and my child unto thy hands.
Have you had your baby?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
No Doc.the contraction has stopped.the Doc askd me to go back home.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by nwababy: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ahnie dear, God shall do it for you. You shall deliver like hebrew women IJN. Doc thanks for all the advice you rendered. Expect my own question but I no it shall be for good am still in my first trimester.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2015
Double Thnks
nwababy:
Ahnie dear, God shall do it for you. You shall deliver like hebrew women IJN. Doc thanks for all the advice you rendered. Expect my own question but I no it shall be for good am still in my first trimester.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2015
Gudevenin Doc,i hav nt had the contraction again.i want to wait till 19th,if our lit2 man didnt come,i'll tell the Doc to induce me.decision taken by mr Alex.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Its a baby girl.doc thorpido where are thou.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
ahnie:
Its a baby girl.doc thorpido where are thou.
Hey congratulations.I'm so happy for you.
Hope you enjoyed the labour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help: My Grandma Is Missing / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now / She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.