Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! (31142 Views)

I Am Going Through Difficult Moments / 2 Words Never To Say To Someone Going Through A Crisis / Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
ahnie:
She cries alot in the nyt,i just noticed the poo stuff since Sunday.and its very disturbin.ayam thinkin of going to the hospital tomorrow.
If she is just on breas.tmilk and she poos like 4times in the night,that is much.Is the poo loose stool?Like someone just mentioned,be careful of what you take.Avoid suggary stuff.
You can't give flagyl.If she poos like twice in 3hours then I'll suggest you take her for check up.

As per the crying,welcome to motherhood.
Crying is their passion.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by kathy22(f): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
@ Dr thorpido, I went for scan today, although am supposed to be in my 30+3 weeks but to my greatest surprise it read 27+2 weeks, three weeks different so what could have caused the great variance of the gestational age? Thanks
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
kathy22:
@ Dr thorpido, I went for scan today, although am supposed to be in my 30+3 weeks but to my greatest surprise it read 27+2 weeks, three weeks different so what could have caused the great variance of the gestational age? Thanks
Do you know the date of your last menstrual period?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by kathy22(f): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yes 30th November 2014
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
kathy22:
Yes 30th November 2014
You should be 28weeks+2weeks.The scan result you got is correct.It's usually plus or minus a few days/weeks however.
Scans done in the first trimester are usually more accurate.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by kathy22(f): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Alright thanks for the clarification am grateful
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by diviniti: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS AHNIE
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 4:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Blessed you.
diviniti:
CONGRATULATIONS AHNIE
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2015
ahnie:
Blessed you.
How's your daughter now?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2015
Miss zino z a success.the stoolin hz stopped.And the Damsel z doing great.
thorpido:
How's your daughter now?
went for Bcg yesterday,was asked to come for another vaccine wen she turns a month and two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
ahnie:
Miss zino z a success.the stoolin hz stopped.And the Damsel z doing great.went for Bcg yesterday,was asked to come for another vaccine wen she turns a month and two weeks.
Nice one
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by proudmom38(f): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
ahnie:
Proudmom...any news?how z my baby doing?

Baby is doing fine with loads of kicking n punching...thanks 4 checkin on us!
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by diviniti: 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Oga Thorpidor, gudpm sir, pls can stress cause little blood stain?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
diviniti:
Oga Thorpidor, gudpm sir, pls can stress cause little blood stain?
You mean spotting?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by diviniti: 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
thorpido:
You mean spotting?
yes sir
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by saiprojects(f): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
diviniti:
yes sir
Yes stress(both emotional and physical) can cause spotting.
Are you pregnant?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by diviniti: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
thorpido:
Yes stress(both emotional and physical) can cause spotting.
Are you pregnant?
yes I am, is it dangerous cos am in my third trimester.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
diviniti:
yes I am, is it dangerous cos am in my third trimester.
You should go to the hospital and have yourself checked out.Spotting in the third trimester could be a minor problem but it could also turn out to be an indication of an underlying serious problem.
Please go to see your doctor even if the bleeding has stopped.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by diviniti: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
thorpido:
You should go to the hospital and have yourself checked out.Spotting in the third trimester could be a minor problem but it could also turn out to be an indication of an underlying serious problem.
Please go to see your doctor even if the bleeding has stopped.
Thanks so much.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Lizboh(f): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls house, my cousin said she is suffering from serious back pains at a pregnancy of less than 4 weeks, please has anybody ever experience such. Also she said the back pains is so serous that she can barely move about, even to go to bathroom is always hard for her.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by zainyrazzy(f): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lizboh:
Pls house, my cousin said she is suffering from serious back pains at a pregnancy of less than 4 weeks, please has anybody ever experience such. Also she said the back pains is so serous that she can barely move about, even to go to bathroom is always hard for her.
alo dr am also havin d same feelin it was so severe dnt i cnt move.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Pelupelu: 2:55am On Jul 12, 2015
Goodmorning dr,my prince and princess came on 1st of julY..thanks 4 d care and advice

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by diviniti: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pelupelu:
Goodmorning dr,my prince and princess came on 1st of julY..thanks 4 d care and advice
Congratulations
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gudnoon Doc thorpido...my child hardly sleeps in the nyt.pls any suggestion?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahnie:
Gudnoon Doc thorpido...my child hardly sleeps in the nyt.pls any suggestion?
Welcome to motherhood.Babies are usually nocturnal.They sleep more during the day and rarely sleep at night.What you do is catch up on sleep during the day while your baby sleeps.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pelupelu:
Congrats on your double blessings.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lizboh:
Just saw ur post.I don't think pregnancy is the reason for the back pain.She needs to investigate further.Let her see a doctor who will investigate further and place her on medication as necessary.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
zainyrazzy:
alo dr am also havin d same feelin it was so severe dnt i cnt move.
How many weeks pregnant are you?If you are advanced in your pregnancy then it might be the pressure.Your doctor can place you on some medication to relieve you of the pains.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
diviniti:
Congratulations
How are you now?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gudnoon Doc,please i noticed some milky stains in my daughter's tongue.please how du i go about cleanin it?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
ahnie:
Gudnoon Doc,please i noticed some milky stains in my daughter's tongue.please how du i go about cleanin it?
You really don't need to clean.Those stains will be there for some time as long as she's on breas.tmilk and milk.Don't worry about it.However, if you insist on getting a cleaner tongue,you could use a wipe and your clean finger to clean it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.