Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State (2181 Views)

Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted / See The Tution Fees Of A Primary School In Lekki, Lagos / Okorocha To Present The "Ikoro" Igbo Newspaper, March 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by Kenai: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
I wonder how children are supposed to learn under this type of condition.

And the fact that the governor used to be an active leader of the labour congress is even more baffling.
APC is working.
APC, Change!

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by yorex2011: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
What is this one saying now?
Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by Evergreen4(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mr Op, don't even go there, oshiomole really tried in the education sector especially primary and secondary school renovation. If the previous govt had done a bit of what he achieved, he would surpassed his present achievement in Edo state.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by FastShipping: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Kenai:

And the fact that the governor used to be an active leader of the labour congress is even more baffling.
APC is working.
APC, Change!

What stopped PDP from rebuilding the school between 1999 and 2007? PDP was in charge in Edo state for eight years. Are you saying this school suddenly became bad in the last two or three years?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by Garrithe1st: 11:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Op you dull pass Jonadunce I swear. PDP ruled Edo state from 1999 to 2008, almost 10 years and they succeeded in sending the state back to the stone age with their massive development of poverty. Edo state was an eyesore. Benin City was a terrible mess. Where you in a hole during that period?

Oshiobaba is the best thing to have happened to Edo State since the creation of Edo State. He has done immensely well in undoing the unimaginable evil done to the state by the killer party. Even the Oba of Benin snubbed Jonadunce when he came to campaign for PDP in Edo state, to show you the evil Pdp represents.

Abeg Park well joor. Your mumu go soon wear G-String...

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by Kenai: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
FastShipping:

What stopped PDP from rebuilding the school between 1999 and 2007? PDP was in charge in Edo state for eight years. Are you saying this school suddenly became bad in the last two or three years?

O boy, what the hell are you talking about? Hasn't Oshiomhole been governor for 8 freaking years? What is stopping him from fixing it?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by Jorussia(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Kenai:

APC is working.
APC, Change!
showing one out of more than over 200 that have been built by oshiomhole, is simply unfair.All schools cannot be given attention to at the same time.if you are patriotic, simply bring it to the attention to the state govt,and not bring it here to discredit his administration.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by Kenai: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Op you dull pass Jonadunce I swear. PDP ruled Edo state from 1999 to 2008, almost 10 years and they succeeded in sending the state back to the stone age with their massive development of poverty. Edo state was an eyesore. Benin City was a terrible mess. Where you in a hole during that period?

Oshiobaba is the best thing to have happened to Edo State since the creation of Edo State. He has done immensely well in undoing the unimaginable evil done to the state by the killer party. Even the Oba of Benin snubbed Jonadunce when he came to campaign for PDP in Edo state, to show you the evil Pdp represents.

Abeg Park well joor. Your mumu go soon wear G-String...

cheesy

Bros, you're the only dullard here with your pathetic style of reasoning.
What excuse does Oshiomhole have for the state of disrepair in the numerous schools in Edo after governing the state for 8 years?

Aren't you clowns the same people who expect Jonathan to fix everything wrong with Nigeria within just 4 years and 9 months of assuming office regardless of the fact that the rot kicked off over 35 years before he even became Vice President?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by eaglechild: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Is this the change APC is promising us? cry
Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by Kenai: 12:14am On Jan 29, 2015
This is Edo State Polytechnic under Oshiomhole and APC:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1870107_cymera20140901104426_jpegc8ce9311fec264e1e39266e35d4d93c0

https://www.nairaland.com/2001009/pathetic-state-edo-state-owned

But if na to blast FG, na dem go carry first oh. Whenever a thread exposing the APC and the real situations in their states is created, they get extremely uncomfortable, and even start calling you name (The this imbec1le GarruThe1st who couldn't communicate his points without calling me a mumu for no reason). The typical thuggish, ill-mannered hooligans we know too well.

APC, Change!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 29, 2015
My thoughts:

1. There's no evidence that the school is CURRENTLY IN USE and not abandoned or being used for other purposes. It would have been more convincing if we saw students actually in the classes. Maybe the OP can assist with that?

2. No evidence that the school is even in Edo State. Could be in Lagos, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Imo, anywhere. There's no signboard in the picture to tell us the exact location.

3. Even if the school were in Edo State, we would also need to see more of such schools in several other parts of the state to properly establish that the current government has neglected the schools in the state (which, apparently, is the point the OP is trying to make).

NB: Can anyone confirm the picture supposedly of the Edo polytechnic?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by fitzmayowa: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2015
I guess wind of change never blow reach that area...cheesy

BTW...You can't do every of this project at once, it takes time, posting one out of the whole lot isn't fair...IMO
Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by docadams: 1:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Kenai:

What excuse does Oshiomhole have for the state of disrepair in the numerous schools in Edo after governing the state for 8 years?

Aren't you clowns the same people who expect Jonathan to fix everything wrong with Nigeria within just 4 years and 9 months of assuming office regardless of the fact that the rot kicked off over 35 years before he even became Vice President?

I thought you claimed to be from SE. What the hell are you doing in Edo state?
A stateless refugee. Nonsense!!
Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by Kenai: 1:49am On Jan 29, 2015
docadams:

I thought you claimed to be from SE. What the hell are you doing in Edo state?
A stateless refugee. Nonsense!!

See another dunce, bred by the rampant idiocy in his environment.
I'm from the SE and based in the SE, stup1d. Because you're too poor and dead-broke to embark on occasional trips to other parts of YOUR COUNTRY does not mean the same applies for everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by BraniacX(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Kenai:

Well, can't argue with your logic.........its very sound.
Oshiomole has rehabilitated some schools just not all in Edo state for example in Ekosodin beside Uniben where I lived, the primary school has been renovated but the secondary school is well, same as it used to be maybe only a fair bit better than the school you pictured above so if Oshiomole can be lauded for doing something not everything, why not Jonathan?
Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by BraniacX(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2015
HNosegbe:
My thoughts:

1. There's no evidence that the school is CURRENTLY IN USE and not abandoned or being used for other purposes. It would have been more convincing if we saw students actually in the classes. Maybe the OP can assist with that?

2. No evidence that the school is even in Edo State. Could be in Lagos, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Imo, anywhere. There's no signboard in the picture to tell us the exact location.

3. Even if the school were in Edo State, we would also need to see more of such schools in several other parts of the state to properly establish that the current government has neglected the schools in the state (which, apparently, is the point the OP is trying to make).

NB: Can anyone confirm the picture supposedly of the Edo polytechnic?

Edo college of education Ekhiadolor is far worse.
Don't ask me, google it.
Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by BraniacX(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I guess wind of change never blow reach that area...cheesy

BTW...You can't do every of this project at once, it takes time, posting one out of the whole lot isn't fair...IMO

Neither is hyping Jonathan's shortcomings out of proportion relative to his achievements.
Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by ASL33: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Evergreen4:
Mr Op, don't even go there, oshiomole really tried in the education sector especially primary and secondary school renovation. If the previous govt had done a bit of what he achieved, he would surpassed his present achievement in Edo state.
You just sounded like jonathonians.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Primary School In Ikoro, Edo State by BraniacX(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
ASL33:
You just sounded like jonathonians.

Exactly!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians / The Real Meaning Of "ORUBEBE" / Army Locates Buhari's Certificates After Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.