Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Oppss Our President Wears Panties - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oppss Our President Wears Panties (2076 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Who Wants Our President Dead? / I Pray Nothing Happen To Our President Okorocha May Steps In As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oppss Our President Wears Panties by carzola(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
How many of you noticed his white under pant, a clear disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by Imortal001: 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Is like you have the spirit of gay in you for noticing a man like u underwear! must u post rubbish to show ur present in nairaland like barcanista trash post.

12 Likes

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by Starships4u(m): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
I saw this but kept quiet..........
Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by fitzmayowa: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
carzola:

cheesy cheesy

una no go kill person, abeg make una free PMB joor...grin

1 Like

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by goodmorning40: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Which is more disgraceful ; wearing panties or not wearing panties

4 Likes

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by carzola(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Imortal001:
Is like you have the spirit of gay in you for noticing a man like u underwear! must u post rubbish to show ur present in nairaland like barcanista trash post.
grin grin i ordered for one container of ropes for people like you to use and hang urself.
Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by atiakatata: 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
chai. . . na pampers be that o. . . please OP close your eyes, the dullard wants to use the kettle

2 Likes

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
so wearing panties is now a disgrace
Na wa for how some people dey think oh.

btw what you're seeing is more of an optical illusion formed by an awkward superimposed shadow

the president is actually putting on a pair of trousers and covering himself all up with a caftan. so I see no way the human eye will go as far as seeing beyond the caftan and the trouser all to his underpants.

all you're seeing is an illusion bro.

checkout Obama's own

4 Likes

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by EgusiSoup: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Starships4u:
I saw this but kept quiet..........

[size=15pt]i saw this too and i'm still keeping quiet[/size] undecided
Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by ganye1: 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Is this the issue based opposition you promised us? Just look at Buhari's elbow and you will know the person who worked on the picture did a poor job.
Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by Starships4u(m): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
[quote author=EgusiSoup post=34978499]

[size=15pt]i saw this too and i'm still keeping quiet[/size] undecided[/quotelol.........just like me too]
Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by pillarmaria(m): 12:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Is that a pant or a diaper? Hope he wouldn't vindicate ffk? grin

1 Like

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by LAGrejectIBO: 12:16am On Jun 21, 2015
The moral fiber of this society has withered...it is absurd to say the least. It is not everything seen that must be spoken of....certain things, such as the privacy of a body, whether man or woman is still a sacred topic not to be disrespected in public. After years of stripping women naked in public mocking their nudity....an act never once decried by PDP, our once great society has incrementally been turned into a barbaric harbour for educated hooligans and.touts. Even the President, the commonly accepted highest authority is not immune from the mockery of insane and ignoble minds.

What would happen if in the move to shield the President from such crude exposure journalists are instructed to first submit their print pictures for review before press? Would we not shout press censorship?

1 Like

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by obailala(m): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2015
carzola:
Shuoo... dis one follow for opposition criticism? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

You must be a frustrated buffoon... you go soon enter market grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by atiakatata: 12:38am On Jun 21, 2015
simply put, the dullard is a dirty buffooon, wearing one white pant since almost two weeks now

1 Like

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by StOla: 12:40am On Jun 21, 2015
atiakatata:
simply put, the dullard is a dirty buffooon, wearing one white pant since almost two weeks now

Did you sniff the pant? Dirty pervert.

1 Like

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by StOla: 12:42am On Jun 21, 2015
carzola:

So a clean white underpant is a clear disgrace?

Then a dirty black boxers you're wearing is a dirty embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by StOla: 12:46am On Jun 21, 2015
CreekReporter:

btw what you're seeing is more of an optical illusion formed by an awkward superimposed shadow

the president is actually putting on a pair of trousers and covering himself all up with a caftan. so I see no way the human eye will go as far as seeing beyond the caftan and the trouser all to his underpants.

checkout Obama's own

So you believe this is Obama.

I guess you also believe all the erect joysticks of movie and music stars online are real.
Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 21, 2015
hahahahahahahahaahaha.
Like joke in no wear trouser. O mehn!

1 Like

Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 21, 2015
StOla:

So you believe this is Obama.

I guess you also believe all the erect joysticks of movie and music stars online are real.

lwtmb.
Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by Imortal001: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2015
carzola:
grin grin i ordered for one container of ropes for people like you to use and hang urself.
14yr in pripri await u, if allow the gay demon take over u.
Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by ajbabs(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2015
CreekReporter:

checkout Obama's own
I know that you know that you are deceiving yourself .
Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
ajbabs:
I know that you know that you are deceiving yourself .
I almost took you serious until I saw your signature. grow up boy.
Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by ajbabs(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
CreekReporter:

I almost took you serious until I saw your signature. grow up boy.
Your father is a boy. I have said severally that I will still discipline some of you miscreants
Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
ajbabs:

Your father is a boy. I have said severally that I will still discipline some of you miscreants

lol. sorry bro, I don't want no beef.
Re: Oppss Our President Wears Panties by Soloter(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
This thread needs to be removed. it is been used against the rules of NL.

(1) (Reply)

South-east Refusal To Support Apc / Promotion Fraud Rocks Immigration Service / Before We Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.