Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK (14183 Views)

Aliyu Saidu Abubakar Presents One-year Diploma Certificate To Senate / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor / PDP To INEC: Declare Wada As Winner Of Kogi Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by Rapmoney(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2015
If Jona nor win ehn, make I...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by Trailblazer1(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2015
donphilopus:
Had I known that buhari had no certificate earlier, I won't have wasted my time supporting an illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by tobechi74: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2015
Let this certificate issue die
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by omolami: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2015
To,me Patrick Obahiagbon is d prper fool.Instead of him to address d issue of buhari not having credentials he is there abusing FFK who on behalf of all nigerians that cherish rule of law pointed out criminal acts of buhari and inec. Would patrick agree that buhari has submited his credentials to inec.FFK thank yu for revealing this build up and for informing d obserers of the build up too.God bless FFK God bless Jonathan.Jona till buhari writes wasc.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by macuwon(m): 12:07am On Jan 29, 2015
undecidedwhat should I post here now o..

I'll be back later
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by onatisi(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2015
if what ffk is saying is true,then there is real danger ahead for nigeria. If this case is pursued by pdp and if it is true that inec has been compromised,I won't be surprised if the presidential election is postponed .ppl should realize that this is no longer a matter of pdp or apc . This issue has gone beyond that level and the issue here is that this republic and this democratic setting is somehow facing its greatest test .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by duality(m): 12:24am On Jan 29, 2015
omo. the words were strong....

It's obvious The General don't have the requisite credential. If he had, all this would have been over.

What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by onatisi(m): 12:27am On Jan 29, 2015
tobechi74:
Let this certificate issue die
this is no longer a case of certificate or not. What is happening is far beyond that. what is been set now is a case of precedence which will be followed by future politicians .whatever we do now will always be referred to in future. The questions are,all these electoral laws and act ,why must some people follow it and others not? Is it mandatory?the system and the rules is been broken and ppl are applauding. Today it is buhari who do we know that it will be in the next 10 or 20 years? Today it is certificate ,tomoorrow it might be another requirement which a candidate will refuse to submit. Let's do things right and get the right results .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2015
When [url=cramjones]Femi Fani Kayode[/url] is not busy trolling nairaland he whiles time trolling in real life.
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by baybeeboi: 1:14am On Jan 29, 2015
I like this FFk guy, He should have acted the part of Michael Scoffield.
Guy seems to know before things happen.
no wonder Buhari has been moving from left to right.
We now know what He plans but it will not work the same way the afidavit is not working...
Say no to forgery.
GEJ tilll...............

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 29, 2015
charix:
When [url=cramjones]Femi Fani Kayode[/url] is not busy trolling nairaland he whiles time trolling in real life.

I like this young troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by mickeymimi: 2:23am On Jan 29, 2015
FFK ... “Mr. President has failed woefully to protect the lives and property of the Nigerian people and no responsible, self-respecting and rational human being, including those that consider themselves to be his officials and friends, should fail to admit this or should shy away from telling him. ”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/160531-boko-haram-jonathan-northern-elders-femi-fani-kayode.html

get your PVC & vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by blazesam(m): 3:39am On Jan 29, 2015
the honest truth about that man name that sounds like a gun's name FFK. He is good at arguement and suspecting,that is his role in that government. Goodluck has nothing to do with him afterall,he is appointed on the grand to tension GMB that all. You are not a military man so u cnt frighten that man,even an army officer have respect for them selfs,you cant even hear them inside Jonathans government accussin him of certificate,instead they are planing you,you useless and un-sensible man FFK. Obj wil say ''once an army always an army''

FEBUHARI

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by immortalvoices(m): 6:04am On Jan 29, 2015
I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
Insomnia.
Since it happened i started looking for all my
certificate.
In fact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb
form,
admission and acceptance form lecture notes,
textbook, photos in fact my signing out white vest of
last year too. Who knows anybody may request for
it.
If
someone who schooled before independence can
be ask to produce his certificate., who am I.
If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary
school
uniform exercise book PE shirt and sandal please
keep it. Who knows any
clueless person can ask for it.
I JUST DEY FEAR NIGERIAN PEOPLE! (Typing this
while falling asleep)

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by wirinet(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2015
FFK shows sympthoms on someone on a very potent drug. It is a miracle such a person could be given the responsibility of selling president Jonathan to the Nigerian electorate. Instead of him to highlight president Jonasthan's positive attributes and achievements, he is obsessed with Buhari.

Now lets analyse the stupid press release he gave;

“It would mean that it has collected his newly-acquired certificate, 40 days outside the stipulation of the Law.
“We say this because Section 31(3) of the Electoral Act says INEC shall within 7 days of the receipt of the receipt of the personal particulars of the candidate; publish same in the constituency….”

What is he even talking about here? Where in this act does it specify which personal document documents that must be submitted? and when submitted, what was INEC expected to do. Did the law mandate that a certificate must be submitted? Ok what about other personal documents? or is it only Buhari's certificate that PDP/ffk is obsessed with? What about birth certificates to comfirm age, international passport to comfirm nationality? Did Jonathan submit any of these? because we did not see it published in Otueke.

Chief Fani-Kayode maintained that INEC “must come clean on this matter; otherwise we will be compelled to pass a no-confidence vote in it”.

He added: “If INEC is complicit in the desperate and despicable attempt to extricate General Buhari, without compliance with the provisions of the law, from this lingering embarrassment, we will have no other choice than to harbour the suspicion and fear that the Electoral Body is already compromised and can lend itself to the ungodly agenda of truncating our victory when our candidate wins.”

Fani-Kayode appealed to the election observers to keep watch of the unfolding events regarding General Buhari’s qualification or otherwise.

Maybe FFK and PDP should take over the functions of INEC. Then they are free to do as they please. As far as the discretion of INEC is concerned Buhari is eligible to contest elections in Nigeria, if PDP or any other person feels otherwise, the courts are open.
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by GBTYO: 7:48am On Jan 29, 2015
We are back to INEC.

First we started our journey at INEC office only to be directed to a federal court from where we were told o head to the military board. From there the military board said we should go and ask Buhari again because they don't keep copies. Buhari then told us to go to katsina. Katsina was not helpful as they issued a fraud to us. Not to be deterred we went to Cambridge but they told us only Buhari can get his supposedly certificate. We asked Buhari to get it but he told us to Fark off. But here we are again at INEC wanting to see what Buhari has now submitted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by pekeyim: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2015
Other participants of the
July 28, 1966 counter- coup included,Lt-Col Murtala Muhammed, Lieutenant Muhammadu Buhari ,2nd Lieutenant Sani Abacha, Lieutenant Ibrahim Babangida , Major Theophilus Danjuma, Lieutenant Ibrahim Bako among others

4 out of this list have been President.
N/B Obasanjo was V.P to Murtala Muhammad.

Indirectly We've been ruled by the same set of people since 1975- 2007 this is over 50% of our nationhood after Independence.

With little exception of the Shehu Shagari's Democratic regime, Interim Govt of Ernest Shenekon*, and Abdulsalami Abubakar.

We've been playing a script.
No wonder when OBJ was about to leave Babangida wanted to contest,
No wonder Buhari is doing the same thing endlessly.

If these set of People were prudent with our Resources, We won't be in our current situation.

There is No Change in Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by Rilwayne001: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Who takes this retar.d serious sef?
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by Rilwayne001: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2015
They care about Buhari's certificate and now it is found. The Chibok girls are missing, they don't care if they are found. Politricks - IBB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by wirinet(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:
We are back to INEC.

First we started our journey at INEC office only to be directed to a federal court from where we were told o head to the military board. From there the military board said we should go and ask Buhari again because they don't keep copies. Buhari then told us to go to katsina. Katsina was not helpful as they issued a fraud to us. Not to be deterred we went to Cambridge but they told us only Buhari can get his supposedly certificate. We asked Buhari to get it but he told us to Fark off. But here we are again at INEC wanting to see what Buhari has now submitted.

You are a bloody liar. When did you go to the federal high court, and when did the federal high court direct anybody to the military board? The Federal high court had been on strike till last week and a case was only filed a few days ago. If you alleged that Federal Government School Katsina issued a fraud, why not take the matter with them and sue them for fraud. As far as legality is concerned, the legal statement of result applicable for now was the one issued by the Government College Katsina, until a court of law render it a fraud.

In the meantime, where is president Jonathan's birth certificate as it is not with INEC. What is the proof he is above 40 years. Sworn affidavid would not be accepted in place of actual certificate. What about Sambo's certificates, how are we certain the letters from ABU are not fraudulent?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by Ivanspring(f): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2015
APC is indeed bringing CHANGE. A 'change' so evil that it stinks to the high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by wirinet(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2015
pekeyim:
Other participants of the
July 28, 1966 coup included,Lt-Col Murtala Muhammed, Lieutenant Muhammadu Buhari ,2nd Lieutenant Sani Abacha, Lieutenant Ibrahim Babangida , Major Theophilus Danjuma, Lieutenant Ibrahim Bako among others

4 out of this list have been President.
N/B Obasanjo was V.P to Murtala Muhammad.

Indirectly We've been ruled by the same set of people since 1975- 2007 this is over 50% of our nationhood after Independence.

With little exception of the Shehu Shagari's Democratic regime, Interim Govt of Ernest Shenekon*, and Abdulsalami Abubakar.

We've been playing a script.
No wonder when OBJ was about to leave Babangida wanted to contest,
No wonder Buhari is doing the same thing endlessly.

If these set of People were prudent with our Resources, We won't be in our current situation.

There is No Change in Buhari!!!

Correction, 1966 counter coup . The 1966 coup was carried out by Kaduna Nzeogwu, aguiyi Ironsi and their fellow Igbo compratriots.
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by igbsam(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Ridiculous Accusations by these PDP's paid attack dogs!

Your sins will soon find you.

And those of you e-rats believing all this yeye talks, i just pity your destinies!
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by GBTYO: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2015
wirinet:

You are a bloody liar. When did you go to the federal high court, and when did the federal high court direct anybody to the military board? The Federal high court had been on strike till last week and a case was only filed a few days ago. If you alleged that Federal Government School Katsina issued a fraud, why not take the matter with them and sue them for fraud. As far as legality is concerned, the legal statement of result applicable for now was the one issued by the Government College Katsina, until a court of law render it a fraud.

In the meantime, where is president Jonathan's birth certificate as it is not with INEC. What is the proof he is above 40 years. Sworn affidavid would not be accepted in place of actual certificate. What about Sambo's certificates, how are we certain the letters from ABU are not fraudulent?

Dunce an affidavit from a federal court is where Buhari addressed us first on this certificate nonsense. An affidavit is a public declaration notifying the public.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by neonly: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2015
I tire for Nigerians
Politician?
Hav any one of ever think Lik dis who among them do their kid school in Nigeria both secondary nd university
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by kuzee(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2015
nemesis shall catch up with him
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by pekeyim: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2015
wirinet:

Correction, 1966 counter coup . The 1966 coup was carried out by Kaduna Nzeogwu, aguiyi Ironsi and their fellow Igbo compratriots.

The issue isn't about if the was a counter coup or a new plot.

It was a coup and i'm only highlighting major players of that coup and how they've held power for this long.
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by aguizm(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2015
A certificate forger wanna be my president....

GEJ till Buhari passes maths

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by KevD123: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
No surprise here. Please let him lose on time. GEJ all the way

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by jingh(f): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
SMh

go to hell you saTANist leader,saTANist TV owner and saTANist site owner that support this foolishness.
Re: Buhari Planning To Smuggle New Certificate To INEC Through Backdoor – FFK by kuzee(m): 8:14am On Jan 29, 2015
dannyfillz:
This FFK man self
I don't think he have sense of reasoning at all,the way he split rubbish this days
I pray Buhari wins this incoming election...na taperule dem go take measure una imprisonment
I pray he lose the election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Metuh: Temper Justice With Mercy, PDP Begs CJN / Allocations In 2017 Budget Lopsided – Clark / Ali Ndume Denies Slapping Bukar Daja-Ali, Lawmaker In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.