Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account (29293 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / President Buhari Back To Nigeria From AU Summit In South Africa (photos) / Labaran Maku finally Secures APGA Governorship Ticket, Accuses PDP Of Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Faraidi(m): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Akon419:
do u want me to give u some verses in the Koran that stipulate that lying is allowed ?.Lying to protect ur interest, protect the interest of prophet Mohammed and laying to protect the interest of Islam is allowed
don't mislead people with lies.pls quote the verses let the whole world see.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Mcowubaba: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2015
adexsimply:
LOL..If she really posted that, she must be a pathetic liar cheesy I mean, just imagine PDP hacking into her account to post just one grammatical blunder shocked shocked
dats the real definition of CLUELESSNESS....dat girl na Lioness...tufiakwa
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Stylz69(m): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2015
satope1:

And you have constructed proper sentences in your own thinking? What is the use of the "..." you have after many of your sentences. Never knew we now have double or multiple full stops. Maybe you remove the spec in your eyes before correcting another.

Someone spelt fourth as forth. An omission of "u" , and you all go bullocks. Shows the kind of kids you have on twitter and here.

Be sure that when you want to attack someone for poor grammar, you make certain that you do not make any mistakes. Maybe you should remove the SPECK in your own eyes wink
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2015
ur acct is hacked Nd u blame d PDP.. Is DAT Hw u behave in d UK?? I jus get d feeling dis Zahra is dull ooo, jus keep calm Nd dnt complicate dad's ish
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by JEITO: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Rubbish! Since when did this girl now become so relevant for someone to hack her account
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by dunkem21(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2015
moreeni:

So now I'm Zahra? Park well sir, u are on a looooong thing!

You look like her; Pretty.

OK, send me a PM on behalf of her.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by nonexy11: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Beauty WITHOUT brains...pathetic indeed undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by eleko1: 10:20am On Jan 29, 2015
sad grin grin How much do they pay a corper?
Doubleoo:

So believe that your earnings is more than mine? I pity ur condition. I don't need to show you my monthly income.
Get fact and get life.
undecided u can keep bleating on top of 19k(hope u are a beneficiary of 30k plus)May God help U to reason well out of that cesspool u call brain.I'll kip to my promise not to engaged a minor in roforofo thing.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by M17: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2015
WE ARE NOT ONE ANY WAY .

WALAHI SHE GOT TYPICAL SHAPE OF GWORO MOUTH , LIKE HER GWORO CHEWERS COUSIN'S BOKO HARAM,

SHE UGLY WALAHI KAI NYARINYA SHEGE
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Rimimafia: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2015
What a lame excuse. The lady feeds fat on the resources from our great nation.
If you believe in change. That should start at home, and not by schooling abroad.
It means effectively that gmb does not believe in this country.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by huxxain(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2015
yea!!!
eleko1:
PDP are indeed PIGS.Useless party with clueless followers.2 wks to go sha.SAI BUHARI
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Stylz69:

Be sure that when you want to attack someone for poor grammar, you make certain that you do not make any mistakes. Maybe you should remove the SPECK in your own eyes wink
Olodo.

It is the samething I have been talking about. I wasn't attacking him, I was just pointing out the obvious to him. He should stop being sanctimonious and to do so. I pointed the errors he made in his writing. No one is above typo error.

That she spelt fourth as forth should not get you guys shitting your pants. There was no need for the numerous unwarranted shouts by some jobless lots that attacked her for such mistake. It is a common error and even books have to be perused by professional proof readers before they are printed.

So you guys should stop making a rat out of a mole hill.

So much for issues based campaigns.

I can pick over 4 errors in what you just wrote.

"Make it certain" not "make certain"

Use of be in starting a sentence.

Your first paragraph is a fragment and it can be classed as bad grammar.

This is not an English class, so you guys should free her and gloss over such mistakes as long as she is communicating and not making excessive blunders.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by UrbanMystique: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2015
this is dumb..not smart at all... if she says, pdp hacked her account and that's why she left, it would have been more believable than that crap that pdp wrote forth instead of fourth..

someone should tell the dumb thing to shut the fhuck up already.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by wealth2al(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2015
SMALL PIKIN WAN JOIN POLITICS,

NA WA FOR THIS PIKIN SEF
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by egobetatoday: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2015
zahras acct was hacked by Pdp only after she spelt something wrongly. pdp didnt know abt her acct b4 she spelt a word wrongly? This buhari n his family really think 160 million nigerians are fools oo. why do they like lying so much? the annoying thing is they are not good at it. White n black lie that never really mix well. it only shows they are not intelligent.

well i am not surprised lying runs in the family. Like father like daughter. i wonder the kind of name muhammadu( or is it mohammed - this is another lie) Buhari and his family will be left with after 2015 election. Now i am certain they are a family of liars and also lack integrity.

can zahra please tell us (another lie) how her father pays her tuition fee? because i know he has ATLEAST 1million naira in his acct all the time including 150 cows since 2011?

BUNCH OF LIARS/ LYING BUHARIS FAMILY

Mtchewwww
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by oseo1(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Quick question, is it the one million GMB has in his account that he is using to pay for her British education?
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Doubleoo(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2015
eleko1:
sad grin grin How much do they pay a corper? undecided u can keep bleating on top of 19k(hope u are a beneficiary of 30k plus)May God help U to reason well out of that cesspool u call brain.I'll kip to my promise not to engaged a minor in roforofo thing.

You're well informed, however you're reasoning with your nose, instead of using brain. Mind you I graduated since 2011, so am not doing bad at all. I hope you earn more than 100k per month. Bite off more than you can chew.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by sampeyo: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2015
Kaduna (NDR) - This certificate scandal of Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has really opened the eyes of many. Initially, some of us in the north thought that Goodluck Jonathan in his desperate move to remain in power beyond 2015 wants to use this certificate issue to shut out our champion, Buhari.

But from every indication, the opposite is the case. It's an understatement to say that I'm ashamed of being a Muslim and be supporting Buhari. Islam is not about lies and evil. Islam is a true religion based on peace and unity. 

For over a month, Buhari is yet to provide his certificate and remove the shame he has painted on us, his diehard supporters. I mean, how difficult is it for Buhari to instruct WAEC to send a copy of his certificate to INEC, not to Premium Times? Is this so difficult? He doesn't need to travel to do this. The time he used in Press Conference is the same opportunity he would tell WAEC to kindly send his certificate to INEC. By so doing, the whole world would know that he is truly a man of integrity and incorruptible. 

Organizing a Press Conference with the aim to release a shabbily prepared Statement of Result is not ideal, especially when the CERTIFICATE is there with WAEC. Or is the Statement of Result more valuable than the CERTIFICATE?

For 2 days now, I have thought about everything I held Buhari at high esteemed thinking that he was being victimized by the lucifers in PDP, but I was wrong. I have come to a solid conclusion that he has been lying to us, his ardent supporters. I am ashamed to say this, but I must say it. I must describe Buhari in 6 words:

1. FRAUD - he entered the army without any certificate but rose to the rank of Maj-General taking salaries and pensions which he didn't merit.

2. COUPIST - he was the arrowhead in ousting Gowon in 1976 as well as Shagari in 1983.

3. LOOTER - I now believe the $2 billion in midland bank Fela sang about.

4. BIGOT - He jailed politicians that are not from his ethnic group or how could one explain why Shagari wasn't jailed but Ekwueme was. He feels so proud that he executed 76% of PTF projects in the north, neglecting even our Muslim brothers and sisters in the Southwest.

5. LIAR - He maintains that Abacha didn't steal just because he followed Abacha and looted Nigeria dry. He claims to have N1m in his bank account, yet his children are in the UK schooling where millions of naira are paid as Tuition fees.

6. FORGER - this one is causing me depression. I can't believe that Buhari has no single certificate, instead of him to open up, he went and forged one. 

We have no option than to stick with Jonathan till 2019. Buhari has messed us up walahi!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by egobetatoday: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2015
satope1:
Olodo.

It is the samething I have been talking about. I wasn't attacking him, I was just pointing out the obvious to him. He should stop being sanctimonious and to do so. I pointed the errors he made in his writing. No one is above typo error.

That she spelt fourth as forth should not get you guys shitting your pants. There was no need for the numerous unwarranted shouts by some jobless lots that attacked her for such mistake. It is a common error and even books have to be perused by professional proof readers before they are printed.

So you guys should stop making a rat out of a mole hill.

So much for issues based campaigns.

I can pick over 4 errors in what you just wrote.

"Make it certain" not "make certain"

Use of be in starting a sentence.

Your first paragraph is a fragment and it can be classed as bad grammar.

This is not an English class, so you guys should free her and gloss over such mistakes as long as she is communicating and not making excessive blunders.

it is actually 'stop making a mountain out of a mole hill'.

zahras 'forth' cannot be overlooked. the same way we would not overlook Mr integrity's certificate scandal. please why does APC want us to overlook the numerous mistakes of Buhari n his family? WHY? if they dont understand politics then they shld just go back to their daura mansion. since she wants to be in the limelight then she should know that everything she says will be critically judged.

she schools in the UK for crying out loud. or is it a function of low IQ running in the family?
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Senjuchiha: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Lyk fada lyk daughter......lielie,illiteracy n oluwoleism dy dia blood.....cuz,i knw tifs,i knw hoodlums,i knw criminals,i knw dictators,i knw jihadists,i know oluwoleists....e deey dia blood,yeye blood.....

Meanwhile

Gej til buhari goes 2 sch n zahra knws hw spelling n dictaction

#Gej till 2019
#Gej my val
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by fleet7(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2015
what kind of useless talk is this there is nothing we won't see and hear in this country maybe they think we are fools.You made a mistake instead of admitting your looking for a way to create unecessary attention i don't blame her APC has giving her orientation this is a clear example of what Apc has been doing in this country they have a way of making lies sound like truth like father like daughter if you like don't focus on your academics keep making noise nonsense.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2015
egobetatoday:

it is actually 'stop making a mountain out of a mole hill'.

zahras 'forth' cannot be overlooked. the same way we would not overlook Mr integrity's certificate scandal. please why does APC want us to overlook the numerous mistakes of Buhari n his family? WHY? if they dont understand politics then they shld just go back to their daura mansion. since she wants to be in the limelight then she should know that everything she says will be critically judged.

she schools in the UK for crying out loud. or is it a function of low IQ running in the family?

Then continue the mudslinging If her spelling "fourth" right would put food on the tables of you lots or it would reverse the exchange rate of the Naira to the dollar back to 165.

Too many knuckleheads to educate on this thread. I can make up any idiomatic expression and make connotations based on whatever line of thoughts I feel like. I can edit existing ones to suit my taste. It's what they call "branching out". You still in the elementary level, so you do well to stick to those conventional "Queen primers" you are being thought. So you don't twist the ropes and lose your way.

She attends a UK uni and I guess you know she would have to pass an english language profieciency test before she's admitted. She passed that's why she's studying there. Did I hear you say low IQ?

Run along and go play with your tambourines.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2015
How would someone schooling in tge UK know what we are passing through
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by talk2me006(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Brightology2:
Hit lyk for GEJ n share 4 GMB.lets see who wins

Every where i see this, i always see GMG win.Is like everybody want change, even devil want it.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Brightology2(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2015
Topewealth:

Hmm GMB leading );Come February 15, this the same way GMB will win GEJ

Its Obvious , we all need change!
mmmm he is really winning oo.there is a saying dat,wen dirty too much 4 soup,blind man go kn say na dirty nor b crayfish.person nor go dey water mk soap enta he eye.so i tink Gmb is gd 2 go
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Brightology2(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2015
talk2me006:

Every where i see this, i always see GMG win.Is like everybody want change, even devil want it.
mmmmm
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by jthingz: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2015
AT This Point. I rest my CASE with APC propaganda. The Next Thing will be to RIG the election for APC. INEC better Watch IT. These GUYS are out for no fairPlay. God Help Naija
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by ngoziiwenofu1: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2015
What kind of clueless defense is this PDP
hacked into her account to just misspelt fourth
as "forth" right...What kind of crappy lie is this
This babe is just so dumb, admit you made a
mistake, which no one is above and move
on...and stop putting up this kind of dumb as.s
excuse....
Hope some gullible peeps won't fall for this, but
sadly some supposed enlightened guys will follow
her accusations blindly without using any logic
whatsoever...SMH
well spoken
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Richard6(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2015
This APC sef, so this childishness and toutish behaviours have even gotten to this girl that claims to be schooling abroad. So corruption is even in abroad too because i though its only in nigeria that it exists just like APC always says. So if PDP hacked into your twitter account, they wouldnt see more political damage to cause than just writing "forth" as "fourth" which is a mistake you could have easily admitted to make which everybody can make. If i were you, i will go inside and keep quite before you create more disgrace and problems for your father ontop of the ones he is already passing through.
APC always blaming PDP for their childishness and mistakes since 1889BC.
Am disappointed in this girl.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 29, 2015
dunkem21:

You look like her; Pretty.

OK, send me a PM on behalf of her.

Lover boy...you must have gotten it really bad. I will pray with you for her attention grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by kagel: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=bigbite post=30230127][/quote]

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by huxxain(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2015
My dear don't mind the haters [quote author=bigbite post=30230127][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari / Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia / Igbos In Canada Hold Biafra Memorial Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.