Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account (29351 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari Back In His Office This Morning / President Buhari Back To Nigeria From AU Summit In South Africa (photos) / Labaran Maku finally Secures APGA Governorship Ticket, Accuses PDP Of Injustice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Missonas(f): 11:58am On Jan 29, 2015
Enough with this tweeting business abeg when is she coming down to vote?Those fflwing her should ask her that.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Your father and Goodluck are not the hope of Nigerians.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
This girl needs to shut up. She's talking too much
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by kilimanjaro(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Brightology2:
Hit lyk for GEJ n share 4 GMB.lets see who wins
Currently:-
GEJ - 242

GMB- 356

grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Brightology2(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
kilimanjaro:

Currently, GEJ - 242

GMB - 356

na wa o pple lyk buhari shall.anyway lets still watch because d vote is still on
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
I dont believe this...

Well, am voting for Buhari...
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by iphanyiuma(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
This stupid girl made a mistake and accused pdp...
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by kilimanjaro(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Brightology2:
na wa o pple lyk buhari shall.anyway lets still watch because d vote is still on
Yes o, the sensible Nigerians have seen that Jona has failed us woefully. They want a "CHANGE"!!!

They keep wondering how he will fix what he couldn't fix in six years in just four years.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Brightology2:

So buhari don win the nairaland election be dat cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by ImperialKingJosh: 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
why IS THAT GIRL SCHOOLING AND POSSIBLY LIVING IN THE UK? OR DON'T HER FATHER BELIEVE NIGERIA IS CAPABLE TO TRAIN HER?... I bet she don't now the feeling of living in Nigeria as a Nigerian and the taste of pain and struggle...
And why would PDP hack into her account just to type that?
MY ADVICE:
LITTLE GIRL, I KNOW YOU WANT TO BE THE PRESIDENT DAUGHTER, BUT JUST STAY OFF POLITICS AND LET YOUR DAD DO THE JOB..

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by olareed(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dis zahra can lie..y would she say they hacked into her acc..can't she make grammatical mistakes?..moreova, d mistake doesn't worth hacking her acc if truly it was hacked..'forth' and 'fourth'? ..even the hackers can choose 'forth' as right out of oversight..so y then is she needlessly covering herself up with flimsy excuses?...who can't make errors?..well,nevertheless,I still rep ur dad..#GMB till everybody is bound NOT to make mistakes...

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by eleko1: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
U graduated in 2011 and serving in 2014?U're probably a failure. Kip deceiving Urself.Let me not break my own vow,too busy for to engaged a slowpoke
Doubleoo:

You're well informed, however you're reasoning with your nose, instead of using brain. Mind you I graduated since 2011, so am not doing bad at all. I hope you earn more than 100k per month. Bite off more than you can chew.
Just 9 mnts remains for U(U get that)
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Doubleoo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
eleko1:
U graduated in 2011 and serving in 2014?Kip deceiving Urself.Let me not break my own vow,too busy for to engaged a slowpoke

Uh! Is that where you stay? I only created the thread for my bro who graduated from ebonyi state uni and they posted him to north.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by olareed(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
satope1:

And you have constructed proper sentences in your own thinking? What is the use of the "..." you have after many of your sentences. Never knew we now have double or multiple full stops. Maybe you remove the spec in your eyes before correcting another.

Someone spelt fourth as forth. An omission of "u" , and you all go bullocks. Shows the kind of kids you have on twitter and here.
there was no way I could checkmate him so i decided acting like examiner...y u dey check punctuations?..u work with WAEC?..or d write-up seems an exam paper?..
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Brightology2(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
zaragal:

So buhari don win the nairaland election be dat cheesy grin cheesy
lolz nor b small tin o.na so we see am
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=bigbite post=30230127][/quote]

I am pro Change. I am pro Buhari. I think Zahra is very beautiful. But I think she needs to put a lid on it. Theres a good reason Sasha and Malia Obama dont have their social media accounts all over the place. Politician's children are supposed to maintain a nuetral and diplomatic stance on issues relating to campaign. I understand that it is alright to defend your father but she needs to know how to tell the difference between male fans who are only following and supporting her because she is be beautiful and TAN bullys/agbayas who are desperately trying to create a foot in mouth situation. No Zahra, it is not ok to compare your grammar to that of the first lady. Leave that kind of thing for the rest of us regular social media political thugs. The Buhari campiagn group should monitor her social media utterances and try to make her keep quiet before she pours sand inside her father's garri.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by OMOYE247(f): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
spott:
Abeg wise up........wetin concern PDP concern one undergraduate girl.....abi jonathan nor get daughtersmtcheww

You should agree that you made a mistake for not believing her. Oga PDP can do anything oooo. Removing polls online when it is not favouring the clueless one. Manipulating Buhari's certificate to look fake, forging the University of Cambridge email. http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/26/buhari%E2%80%99s-certificate-how-fani-kayode-forged-my-friend%E2%80%99s-email-suraj-oyewale
Their desperation is over the top. I salute them!
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by kilimanjaro(m): 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin ;DThis is a shame! GMB has been thrashing Jona in every corner.

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by dunkem21(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
moreeni:

Lover boy...you must have gotten it really bad. I will pray with you for her attention grin grin grin

Thanks, I appreciate.

NL babes always stingy with even common PMs.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
zahra or wat is her name shuld go and rest with her uneducated father abi na grand pahari grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by JesslordKay(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
It pissed me how Nigerians are attarching so much important to this girl. Who is she? An attention seeker and a desperate president Daughter to be (which won't happen as we know). How can a party occupied with rallies and how to better the lives of future generations, be using someone on her twitter? It sound unimaginable, thus unbelievable. Yet some guys are there supporting her spewed nonsense.

She's schooling in UK cause her Dad don't believe anything good can come out of Nigeria except VOTE to achieve his sole interest. And that unarguably why he didn't support education during his millitary regime.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by nicerod(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
even if this gal dey purge na PDPeverytin na politics if rain fall na politics cause am ooo SMHW grin grin grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by menesheh(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Brightology2:

i do skip this mess of hit share for so so or like for so so, it is a mess

APC members are so inqusitive.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Jorgen: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
She obviously has a lot of time on her hands.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by adepentane1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
So this slowpoke dae tink say na pdp hack her twitter account #LWKMD...... ITIOD
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by royalblood21: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Brightology2:

U see ur life....?
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Brightology2(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
royalblood21:

U see ur life....?
wetin do am?
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Brightology2(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dats all
menesheh:

i do skip this mess of hit share for so so or like for so so, it is a mess

APC members are so inqusitive.
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by chinkichun: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
jazinogold:
hmmmm....mk I go bake my birthday cake before I comment

You be chameleon?
See as ur cloth match the wall cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by EmekaBlue(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC come up with a beta candidate..Dont enforce d north on us..tweaa
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
fitzmayowa:

You have succeeded in displaying your stu1dity...May God deliver you from it...I can comfortably feed you for the next 3yrs, mr gainfully employed
shey e dey pain u ni? e-diot, u dey fight woman for thread, dey tear ur shirt..wey she no even know wether u dey exist..an@lpoke..ur own case na u go require massive deliverance...all the renowned pastors in town go need combine hands put ontop ur head to deliver u..wit massive slaps..to finish work..if not ur head no fit come back..nimrod... i just pointed out how stewpid u sound.. all u do na to turn ur back they bark...listen to urself...u sounded like a FOOOL.....if u like cry me a river cry cry, or go hug urself a lagoon... change is wat u need..in ur life..leave d zahra alone shes not ur problem. go ask ur pastor..besides who do u want to feed?buhahahahaha.. grin grin grin... go use it to feed ur malnourished brain so u could think well..this pompous an@l poke..tufiakwa u are so disgusting..u dont even see reasons to be reasonable..tufia..take care joor... n get well soon...even a neighbor is shaking his head for u. sshmm
Re: Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account by fitzmayowa: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tlovely:
shey e dey pain u ni? e-diot, u dey fight woman for thread, dey tear ur shirt..wey she no even know wether u dey exist..an@lpoke..ur own case na u go require massive deliverance...all the renowned pastors in town go need combine hands put ontop ur head to deliver u..wit massive slaps..to finish work..if not ur head no fit come back..nimrod... i just pointed out how stewpid u sound.. all u do na to turn ur back they bark...listen to urself...u sounded like a FOOOL.....if u like cry me a river cry cry, or go hug urself a lagoon... change is wat u need..in ur life..leave d zahra alone shes not ur problem. go ask ur pastor..besides who do u want to feed?buhahahahaha.. grin grin grin... go use it to feed ur malnourished brain so u could think well..this pompous an@l poke..tufiakwa u are so disgusting..u dont even see reasons to be reasonable..tufia..take care joor... n get well soon...even a neighbor is shaking his head for u. sshmm

So the thing pain you...grin, you come write this epistle...

Well I don't trade words with a slowpoke and a certified f0ol...You got a well deserved response...#nuffsaid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu, South-West Leaders Reject Yoruba Nation, Support Ban On Open Grazing / Kaduna Crash: Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Families Of Military Officers Who Died / AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.