Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,531 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification (33950 Views)

Man Exposes Unbelievable New Facts About Peter Obi, Ex-governor Of Anambra State / Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

Looool grin grin grin grin grin

These Otuekeists can lie o..... Is it now before the war?

Bro. Stop phucking up. GEJ meant after the 2nd World War which ended 10 years before he moved to Port Harcourt.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jonathan was refering to the Nigerian civil war, look at excerpts below:

He said the whole world was experiencing economic challenges and Nigeria was not exception, but it will fizzle out soon.“I will plead with religious leaders both Christians and Muslims to join government and see how we will improve the economy of this nation. “We are witnessing a nation, as the years are going the challenges are becoming more.

Most societies are becoming more enlightened. The demand for power has
increased, the demand for water, the demand for everything. Probably at independence how many cars did we have in this country. Even after the civil war, how many vehicles did we have, how many roads, how many streets had light?

“I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was light everywhere, they travelled out and so on. I came to live in Port-Harcourt in 1955 even then it was only Port-Harcourt that had light. But now government must make sure even the smallest village and settlements have light. Without light you cannot preserve farm produce, so now the demand for everything has expended over the period there are more challenges.

Look at the bolded, he said [size=24pt]even[/size] after the civil war which means he was trying to describe what port harcourt was like in 1965 before the war

Please look for something else. grin grin grin grin cool tongue
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by confidenceikeh: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Stale news.this is d handiwork of Association of propaganda cabal,i can detect onewen I see.
LRNZH:

New facts emerging are putting into dispute the official age given by the President of Nigeria on his public service documents.

Accounts from the president himself and others who dare to provide information suggest that contrary to his stated age—being born on November 20, 1957; the president was born several, perhaps 10 years earlier and is over 60 years old.

President Jonathan said in 2011 while giving his Christmas Carol address:

“I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was electricity everywhere, they travelled out and so on. I came to live in Port Harcourt in 1955. Even then, it was only Port Harcourt that had electricity, even the big cities, Bonny. But now, government must make sure even the smallest village and settlements have electricity light.”

See story here--> http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/12/17/why-fuel-subsidy-must-go-now-by-president-goodluck-jonathan/ on CP-Africa
By his own confessions/admission, the president is at least 60+ years old. His true age is unknown.

Goodluck Jonathan’s account not only shows that he was born before 1955, but that he had cognitive ability to recognize electricity and to recollect this recognition. This puts him at at least 5 years of age in 1955, by which time such intellectual ability is developed. Thus the president’s real age is no less than 63 years!

In the book, “World History” by William J. Duiker, a former United States Foreign Service officer and Professor of History at Penn State University; co-written by Jackson Joseph Spielvogel, an associate professor emeritus at Pennsylvania State University; Jonathan’s real date of birth is given as 1951.

The historians said on page 869 of “World History”;

“After Yar’Adua died from an illness in 2010, he was succeeded by his vice president Goodluck Jonathan (b. 1951).”

This date corresponds with the minimal age he could have been when he moved to Port Harcourt and observed the things he said he did.

It is a common civil servant practice in Nigeria of falsely reducing your age to enable you work and earn a salary from the Civil service past your actual retirement age.

This adds to a series of questions being asked about Nigeria’s president, including whether he actually completed his PhD as no written Thesis to support this claim is yet available in academic and public domain.

http://www.newsday.com.ng/new-facts-dispute-president-jonathans-official-given-age/
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ichidodo: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2015
modhream:

Nodcock,he referred to period after the war.You yourself posted excerpts from the article or are we to believe you now have comprehension problems?.
Then this is just hot air as the civil war ended early 70s therefore the period referred to was mid 70s....try another lie.

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2015
ichidodo:
You dis small illiterate,how many wars have Nigeria had in living memory...So GEJ fought WW11?.

You guys are Just pathetic.
GEJ was born just after WW2. He moved to PH 10 years after the same war.

Come up with another excuse.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

New facts emerging are putting into dispute the official age given by the President of Nigeria on his public service documents.

Accounts from the president himself and others who dare to provide information suggest that contrary to his stated age—being born on November 20, 1957; the president was born several, perhaps 10 years earlier and is over 60 years old.

“I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was electricity everywhere, they travelled out and so on. I came to live in Port Harcourt in 1955. Even then, it was only Port Harcourt that had electricity, even the big cities, Bonny. But now, government must make sure even the smallest village and settlements have electricity light.”

See story here--> http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/12/17/why-fuel-subsidy-must-go-now-by-president-goodluck-jonathan/ on CP-Africa
By his own confessions/admission, the president is at least 60+ years old. His true age is unknown.

Goodluck Jonathan’s account not only shows that he was born before 1955, but that he had cognitive ability to recognize electricity and to recollect this recognition. This puts him at at least 5 years of age in 1955, by which time such intellectual ability is developed. Thus the president’s real age is no less than 63 years!

In the book, “World History” by William J. Duiker, a former United States Foreign Service officer and Professor of History at Penn State University; co-written by Jackson Joseph Spielvogel, an associate professor emeritus at Pennsylvania State University; Jonathan’s real date of birth is given as 1951.

“After Yar’Adua died from an illness in 2010, he was succeeded by his vice president Goodluck Jonathan (b. 1951).”

This date corresponds with the minimal age he could have been when he moved to Port Harcourt and observed the things he said he did.

It is a common civil servant practice in Nigeria of falsely reducing your age to enable you work and earn a salary from the Civil service past your actual retirement age.

This adds to a series of questions being asked about Nigeria’s president, including whether he actually completed his PhD as no written Thesis to support this claim is yet available in academic and public domain.

http://www.newsday.com.ng/new-facts-dispute-president-jonathans-official-given-age/
How sure are we that the General's age is truly 72/73? Are we sure that man is not almost 80? Let us tackle these issues one after the other as they surface- let GMB provide his original certificate first (not forged or altered one o). You can thereafter trust that we would bounce on oga Jonah to also show proof of his age declaration.

Otherwise it will amount to Buharists trying to cover up the certificate saga with oga Jona's age.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by kaboninc(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

Seen your life?

The Nigeria Civil War is from 1967 to 1970. 1965 cannot work. Try again.

Liars!!!!!!

You are the Liar here.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by chrisviral(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2015
BabaO2:

You will gain 1 more thing today clueless family:

foster mother

a woman who takes the place of a mother in raising a child.
or
a nurse

Your problem is you can't learn.
I present a woman to you and say she is my mother, later you found out that she is my foster mother?
Will you say I lied?
I only carefully didn't say foster and you never asked, so shut up and look for something else!

Clueless,
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He said the whole world was experiencing economic challenges and Nigeria was not exception, but it will fizzle out soon.“I will plead with religious leaders both Christians and Muslims to join government and see how we will improve the economy of this nation. “We are witnessing a nation, as the years are going the challenges are becoming more.

increased, the demand for water, the demand for everything. Probably at independence how many cars did we have in this country. Even after the civil war, how many vehicles did we have, how many roads, how many streets had light?

“I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was light everywhere, they travelled out and so on. I came to live in Port-Harcourt in 1955 even then it was only Port-Harcourt that had light. But now government must make sure even the smallest village and settlements have light. Without light you cannot preserve farm produce, so now the demand for everything has expended over the period there are more challenges.

Look at the bolded, he said [size=24pt]even[/size] after the civil war which means he was trying to describe what port harcourt was like in 1965 before the war

Please look for something else. grin grin grin grin cool tongue

You are a clown.

So if GEJ didn't mean 1955 what other year would be sensible after the Civil War? 1975. You mean GEJ forgot when he moved to PH by 20 years? SMH.

OK, debunk the 1951 DOB in the 'World History' book. The authors of the book had no reason to falsify GEJ's DOB unless they have evidence which shows it. These are American authors.

GEJ and those authors can't make coincidental errors like that.

Please try another excuse my friend.

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by deejayterabyte(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

Seen your life?

The Nigeria Civil War is from 1967 to 1970. 1965 cannot work. Try again.

Liars!!!!!!

God bless you! you don catch am grin cheesy cheesy
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by thaoriginator: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2015
AAlozie:
I'm a Nigerian no more, so it's not my bizness. Jamaica, here I come! Bomboclaaaat man!
Wah gwan breda?
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Joyekpen: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Not working, Apc bigots try anoda one. Why not show his University application paper, that is authentic.
Ooooops, l just remember, u guys don't like hearing the words - school or certi... grin
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by thaoriginator: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2015
So na football age dis man carry give us! shocked
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by chrisviral(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

You are a clown.

So if GEJ didn't mean 1955 what other year would be sensible after the Civil War? 1975. You mean GEJ forgot when he noved to PH by 20 years? SMH.

OK, debunk the 1951 DOB in the 'World History'. The authors of thr book had no reason to falsify GEJ's DOB unless they have evidence which shows it.

Then contact the authors and show us the evidence!
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

You are a clown.

So if GEJ didn't mean 1955 what other year would be sensible after the Civil War? 1975. You mean GEJ forgot when he noved to PH by 20 years? SMH.

OK, debunk the 1951 DOB in the 'World History'. The authors of thr book had no reason to falsify GEJ's DOB unless they have evidence which shows it.

Yar Adua was born in 1951, what evidence do the authors of your book have to show that he was born in 1951? So Yar Adua and GEJ were born the same year? wink wink Yes, GEJ meant to desctribe what port harcourt was like in 1965 before the civil war broke out. tongue tongue

This one failed, search for other things. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ccollins(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Jonathan lied under oath. He must be charged with perjury.
100% correct!

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ichidodo: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

If he was born after WW11 then how would he have the consciousness to refer to an event he wasn't born into never mind experienced?? An event whose biggest effect in then Nigeria was a marginal increase in food items? ...you see your life?
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by omenka(m): 9:31am On Jan 29, 2015
naijaking1:
@poster
This is called grasping for straws. So funny and silly!
Just because Buhari has 'age' issues, in addition to certificate issues, and health issues. That's why you have gone hunting for anything that will stick on GEJ in these last few days to the election?
Try a little harder.
Grasping at what straws?? Are you sure you read the post?? Take your head out of the president's rump and see things as they really are. The president says he went to PH in 1955 and says he was born in 1957. How do you reconcile those two??
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
Grasping at what straws?? Are you sure you read the post?? Take your head out of the president's rump and see things as they really are. The president says he went to PH in 1955 and says he was born in 1957. How do you reconcile those two??

That was an error in speech. he meant to say 1965
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 9:33am On Jan 29, 2015
ichidodo:
If he was born after WW11 then how would he have the consciousness to refer to an event he wasn't born into never mind experienced?? An event that whose biggest effect in then Nigeria was a marginal increase in food items? ...you see your life?

Are you Stoopid?

Read GEJ's statement again.

“I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was light everywhere, they travelled out and so on. I came to live in Port-Harcourt in 1955 even then it was only Port-Harcourt that had light. But now government must make sure even the smallest village and settlements have light. Without light you cannot preserve farm produce, so now the demand for everything has expended over the period there are more challenges".

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LajaLaba: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You obviously have Buhariasis... you must be high on Almajiri shit.
Is this not the guy that was fighting a lady in one useless thread?Son u messed up undecided
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by omenka(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Error of speech!!!! Wow!!

Can shiit get any buller than this??

How many errors of speeches has the president been feeding us with since he left his mother's womb
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by dre11(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

He was talking about the Nigerian civil war not second world war. undecided

Excuse and excuse....

Nigeria civil war started during the started in 1967 ended in 1970....
http://www.war-memorial.net/Nigerian-Civil-War--3.140

So pls get your facts right before spewing rubbish
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by modhream: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You now live in his mind as to know his intent and what he meant to say.Give it up,guy.GEJ lied about his age and if he did this on an official document,that's perjury.Otherwise,it's a non issue to me.The man will always be a devious mofo in my sight.

2 Likes

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You obviously have Buhariasis... you must be high on Almajiri shit.

LajaLaba:
Is this not the guy that was fighting a lady in one useless thread?Son u messed up undecided

He is the one. Lacks manner, decorum and civility. Very immature to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ichidodo: 9:39am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

[s]
Are you Stoopid?

Read GEJ's statement again.

“I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was light everywhere, they travelled out and so on. I came to live in Port-Harcourt in 1955 even then it was only Port-Harcourt that had light. But now government must make sure even the smallest village and settlements have light. Without light you cannot preserve farm produce, so now the demand for everything has expended over the period there are more challenges".[/s]
You are an idiott,what war happened closely before 1955 as it concerns Nigeria and her citizens to warraant that statement which we are sure you've twisted from GEJ?...Korean war?
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ALAYORMII: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2015
shadelek:
And so? How old is obasanjo when he was ruling this country? APC propaganda again.

If this is true,

Its not about how old he is but the fact that he lied under oath which is perjury and punishable under the law.

The issue of age falsification is rampant in Nigeria bcuz of the unrealistic age limit some employers put for their job, 23-25yrs when in actual fact most of were still in the University at this age.

In my CV you'll see 1988 but in reality my mum's last born wasn't even born in 88.

Another reason people falsify there age is so that they can work longer and way past their normal retirement age

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by deletrue: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2015
I just dey remember say Yoruba people wey dey support Buhari get many professors. Dem day read well well. But am sure this will not work. Try another one. Buhari must apply for his forged certificate from his former school to enable us make comparison. No other ways out for now. Where is your original certificate, Buhari.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Huffington: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

ARRANT NONSENSE.

ANOTHER LAME ATTEMPT BY APC JIHADISTS.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
Error of speech!!!! Wow!!

Can shiit get any buller than this??

How many error of speeches has the president been feeding us with since he left his mother's womb

Take or leave it, that is plate of shiit, we all make such errors. All Jonathan's documents are available if you intend to see them unlike buhari. tongue tongue tongue
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2015
dre11:

Excuse and excuse....

Nigeria civil war started during the started in 1967 ended in 1970....
http://www.war-memorial.net/Nigerian-Civil-War--3.140

So pls get your facts right before spewing rubbish

“I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was light everywhere, they travelled out and so on. I came to live in Port-Harcourt in 1955 [size=24pt]even[/size] then it was only Port-Harcourt that had light. But now government must make sure even the smallest village and settlements have light. Without light you cannot preserve farm produce, so now the demand for everything has expended over the period there are more challenges.

Look at the bolded, he said [size=24pt]even [/size]after the civil war which means he was trying to describe what port harcourt was like in 1965 before the war

Please look for something else. wink wink cheesy grin
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Collynzo9: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

Even after the Civil War, how many vehicles did we have? How many roads? How many streets had light? “I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was electricity everywhere, they travelled out and so on.
He was obviously referring to the Civil war, this one cannot work. Can't you see that the other APC plebs have abandoned you? Go and lick your wounds.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2015
ichidodo:
You are an idiott,what war happened closely before 1955 as it concerns Nigeria?...

You keep expanding the scope of your stoopidity.

Even my grandma and my parents talk about times when they had to reference WW2. Nigeria soldiers fought in WW2 which ended in 1945, ten years before GEJ moved to PH in 1955.

See wikipedia:

During the Second World War, British-trained Nigerian troops saw action with the 1st (West Africa) Infantry Brigade, the 81st and the 82nd (West Africa) Divisions which fought in the East African Campaign (World War II) and in the Far East.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Army

GEJ lied. Period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom / Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) / Ruggedman Reacts As Underage Children Vote In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.