Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification (34203 Views)

Man Exposes Unbelievable New Facts About Peter Obi, Ex-governor Of Anambra State / Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by 100Cents: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2015
AAlozie:
I'm a Nigerian no more, so it's not my bizness. Jamaica, here I come! Bomboclaaaat man!

Yah muan.

Jah Rasta fried rice..

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

You keep expanding the scope of your stoopidity.

Even my grandma and my parents talk about times when they had to reference WW2. Nigeria soldiers fought in WW2.
See wikipedia:

During the Second World War, British-trained Nigerian troops saw action with the 1st (West Africa) Infantry Brigade, the 81st and the 82nd (West Africa) Divisions which fought in the East African Campaign (World War II) and in the Far East.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Army

GEJ lied. Period.

Jonathan was refering to the Nigerian civil war, look at excerpts below:

He said the whole world was experiencing economic challenges and Nigeria was not exception, but it will fizzle out soon.“I will plead with religious leaders both Christians and Muslims to join government and see how we will improve the economy of this nation. “We are witnessing a nation, as the years are going the challenges are becoming more.

Most societies are becoming more enlightened. The demand for power has
increased, the demand for water, the demand for everything. Probably at independence how many cars did we have in this country. Even after the civil war, how many vehicles did we have, how many roads, how many streets had light?

“I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was light everywhere, they travelled out and so on. I came to live in Port-Harcourt in 1955 [size=24pt]even[/size] then it was only Port-Harcourt that had light. But now government must make sure even the smallest village and settlements have light. Without light you cannot preserve farm produce, so now the demand for everything has expended over the period there are more challenges.

Look at the bolded, he said [size=24pt]even[/size] after the civil war which means he was trying to describe what port harcourt was like in 1965 before the war

I believe he meant to say 1965.

Please look for something else. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by gabazin080(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2015
d tin no even surprise me. na him football age him use
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LajaLaba: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

He is the one. Lacks manner, decorum and civility. Very immature to say the least.
Chaii all this attributes for one guy cry God dey o o but me i think the guy is just Clueless
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ichidodo: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:
[s]

You keep expanding the scope of your stoopidity.

Even my grandma and my parents talk about times when they had to reference WW2. Nigeria soldiers fought in WW2.
See wikipedia:

During the Second World War, British-trained Nigerian troops saw action with the 1st (West Africa) Infantry Brigade, the 81st and the 82nd (West Africa) Divisions which fought in the East African Campaign (World War II) and in the Far East.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Army

GEJ lied. Period.[/s]
Yes Germany invaded Nigeria before which 7 out of 10 men where drafted into the army including Jonathan's junior brother, infact we believe they -ze germans-caused widespread damage in Port Harcourt that up till 1955 its inhabitants still felt the effects including Jonathan...thieffnubu has used your brain for rituals.

2 Likes

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

what port harcourt was like in 1965 before the war

I believe he meant to say 1965.

Please look for something else. grin grin grin grin grin

We have debunked the 1965 theory. 1965 cannot be after the Nigeria Civil War. GEJ said he moved to PH in 1955 before the war, which is logically WW2.

You prefer to admit that GEJ made another of his usual clueless gaffes than to admit age falsification. grin grin grin

Are you guys not tired of making weird excuses for Mr. Clueless? You should be ashamed.

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Youngzedd(m): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Jonathan lied under oath. He must be charged with perjury.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Senjuchiha: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2015
Story, story,.........STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

We have debunked the 1965 theory. 1965 cannot be after the Nigeria Civil War. GEJ said in 1955 before the war, which is logically WW2.

You prefer to admit thwlat GEJ made another of his usuak gaffe than to admit age falsification. grin grin grin

Are you guys not tired of making weird excuses for Mr. Clueless? You should be ashamed.

You are really slow, I have shown clearly on the article where Jonathan was refering to the Nigerian civil war and you are still talking of WW2, why not WW1, or was it not fought before 1955?

I'm done with you, you can enjoy your folly with your fellow bats. cool cheesy
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by SeverusSnape(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2015
LajaLaba:
Is this not the guy that was fighting a lady in one useless thread?Son u messed up undecided
That girl had to be taught a lesson. She always pick on guys and I took her to the cleaners. grin
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by goalburner(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

Seen your life?

The Nigeria Civil War is from 1967 to 1970. 1965 cannot work. Try again.

Liars!!!!!!
bro, u are so articulate and eloquent. Am learning so much on how u express ur written english. pls go on
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2015
ichidodo:
Yes Germany invaded Nigeria before which 7 out of 10 men where drafted into the army including Jonathan's junior brother, infact we believe they -ze germans-caused widespread damage in Port Harcourt that up till 1955 its inhabitants still felt the effects including Jonathan...thieffnubu has used your brain for rituals.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jonathan also fought in WW1. cheesy cheesy
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by SeverusSnape(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

He is the one. Lacks manner, decorum and civility. Very immature to say the least.
Look at this ALMAJIRI COW REARER, SWERVE PLEASE. You need Jonathanoquine.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2015
Tiring!!! ... every time I visit the internet just to see what's up. The next thing, i doze off. I've been wondering if the radiation of my mobile phone now has sleeping waves or the dumb political and entertainment stories i see everywhere.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are really slow, I have shown clearly on the article where Jonathan was refering to the Nigerian civil war and you are still talking of WW2, why not WW1, or was it not fought before 1955?

I'm done with you, you can enjoy your folly with your fellow bats. cool cheesy

Bat or Battery e no matter. Let's focus on issues. grin grin grin

WW2 (1939 - 1945) is a common reference point for people that were borne some years before the Nigeria Civil War (1967 -1970).

1965 does not work. It is before the Civil War. GEJ clearly made reference to 1955 before the 'war'.

Also the 'World History' Book clearly stated GEJ's DOB as 1951 which matches GEJ's comments. You guys quietly ignore this fact.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Collynzo9: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Education St Stephen’s primary school ( now state school ) Otuoke, 1961 – 1965
St Michael’s primary school, Oloibiri, Bayelsa
State FSLC,
1966 – 1969 Mater Dei high school, Imiringi, Bayelsa State ,
1971 – 1975
University of Port Harcourt, 1977 – 1981
University of Port Harcourt, 1983 – 1984
University of Port Harcourt, 1987 – 1995
Jonathan finished secondary school in Bayelsa in 1975, moved to Port harcourt that same year (1975) where he got a job at the customs, he worked for 2 years before securing admission in uniport in 1987.
In 1971, the young lad furthered his studies at Mater Dei High School – Imiringi and by 1975, he sat for the West African School Certificate and passed with flying colours.
With his sparkling performance and enduring milieu, young Goodluck soon secured a job as a Preventive Officer in the Department of Customs and Excise from 1975 to 1977. However, because of his dogged quest for academic knowledge, Goodluck Jonathan promptly enrolled as a pioneer student in the department of Zoology at the newly established University of Port Harcourt, in 1977.
www.onlinenigeria.com/links/LinksReadPrint.asp?blurb=640
He obviously meant 1975 in that speech, O believe the writer of the article didn't hear him properly, 1955 isn't after the civil war, 1975 is!
I have searched for a video of that speech and this is the best I could find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJXq_x6M2-I

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ichidodo: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jonathan also fought in WW1. cheesy cheesy
No the only action Jonathan saw was beach patrol near the shores of Port Harcourt scouting the coastline for any German armada wanting to make a beach head in Port Harcourt.....but his Junior brother became an auxiliary tank commander in the Afrika corps fighting in the War theatres of Normandy,Iwo-Jima,Okinawa,Hiroshima and Port Harcourt
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

WW2 (1939 - 1945) is a common reference point for people that were borne some years before the Nigeria Civil War (1967 -1970).

1965 does not work. It is before the Civil War.

Also the 'World History' Book clearly stated GEJ's DOB as 1951 which matches GEJ's comments. You guys quietly ignore this fact.

Why did you ignore were he stated Nigerian civil war?
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by wizard01(m): 10:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Season two is out already "on the Certificate". Pls wea is the source for download.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Collynzo9: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2015
It is clear that Jonathan moved to PH in 1975 after he wrote his WASC examination.
He said 1975 and the writer heard 1955, whose fault is it?
One thing that no one can dispute was that he was referring to a period after the civil war.
Which one suits the description?
Failed attempt.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

1965 does not work. It is before the Civil War. GEJ clearly made reference to 1955 before the 'war'.

Education St Stephen’s primary school ( now state school ) Otuoke, 1961 – 1965
St Michael’s primary school, Oloibiri, Bayelsa
State FSLC,
1966 – 1969 Mater Dei high school, Imiringi, Bayelsa State ,
1971 – 1975
University of Port Harcourt, 1977 – 1981
University of Port Harcourt, 1983 – 1984
University of Port Harcourt, 1987 – 1995
Jonathan finished secondary school in Bayelsa in 1975, moved to Port harcourt that same year (1975) where he got a job at the customs, he worked for 2 years before he securing admission in uniport in 1987.
In 1971, the young lad furthered his studies at Mater Dei High School – Imiringi and by 1975, he sat for the West African School Certificate and passed with flying colours.
With his sparkling performance and enduring milieu, young Goodluck soon secured a job as a Preventive Officer in the Department of Customs and Excise from 1975 to 1977. However, because of his dogged quest for academic knowledge, Goodluck Jonathan promptly enrolled as a pioneer student in the department of Zoology at the newly established University of Port Harcourt, in 1977.
www.onlinenigeria.com/links/LinksReadPrint.asp?blurb=640
He obviously meant 1975 in that speech, O believe the writer of the article didn't hear him properly, 1955 isn't after the civil war, 1975 is!
. grin grin grin grin

This is a fantastic response from Collunzo9

2 Likes

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by wealth2al(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Just passing...

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
It is clear that Jonathan moved to PH in 1975 after he wrote his WASC examination.

Ok my brother, I was even arguing 1965. thank you for the research. cool cool cool cheesy
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
[size=24pt]It is clear that Jonathan moved to PH in 1975 after he wrote his WASC examination.
One thing that no one can dispute was that he was referring to a period after the civil war.
Failed attempt.[/size]

GBAM!!!!

2 Likes

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Haha haha hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

GEJ clearly said 1955. Various newspapers carried it.

You people said 1965, we debunked that.
Now it is 1975.
Soon, it will be 1985 under Buhari's government

Yes it is 1985. GEJ claimed to have queued for 2 days to get bread that period.

Liars!!!!!!!!!? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

You must be high on Otueke weed. grin.
See a clear case of age reduction and you're blowing dust here.
Disprove the article or forever hold your peace.

I remember you're the kid that made some posters reminisce about how Nairaland was a lot more mature until your types joined
undecided

I suspected this when he was speaking in one of his rallies that his generation has failed us and I was like if this man isin his fifties then he ought not to be saying this. Hmmmm very interesting
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
Failed attempt.

PLEASE OPEN A FRESH THREAD ON THIS ISSUE AND ADDRESS THESE CRETINS DECISIVELY. PLEASE!!!!! cool
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ichidodo: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Since all doubts have been removed as regards to oga Jona's age we therefore declare this APC engendered propaganda..closed

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LajaLaba: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That girl had to be taught a lesson. She always pick on guys and I took her to the cleaners. grin
I blame u guys cos the level of overhyping on this forum is so unbearable!free the lady
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Collynzo9: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

PLEASE OPEN A FRESH THREAD ON THIS ISSUE AND ADDRESS THESE CRETINS DECISIVELY. PLEASE!!!!! cool
Ok boss.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:
Haha haha hahahahaha grin grin grin grin

GEJ clearly said 1955
You people said 1965, we debunked that.
Now it is 1975.
Soon, it will be 1985 under Buhari's government

Yes it is 1985. GEJ claimed to have queued for 2 days to get bread .

Liars!!!!!!!!!? undecided undecided undecided undecided

You are free to commit suicide if you wish. Collynzo9 has given you guys a very brilliant response and he will open another thread soon. tongue

@ Collynzo9, I am waiting for your own thread to debunk this nonsense. cool

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by BRAV0O(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Cooladex:

It did..
my bad shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Audio Leaked Tape Not Real - Goodluck Jonathan / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Why Gov Obiano Took 30 Anambra Lawmakers To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.