Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification (33960 Views)

Man Exposes Unbelievable New Facts About Peter Obi, Ex-governor Of Anambra State / Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by SeverusSnape(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2015
LajaLaba:
I blame u guys cos the level of overhyping on this forum is so unbearable!free the lady
I never hyped her, I've never hyper any lady, I only appreciate the intelligent ones, If you see the way that girl ridicule guys eh... you will weep. That was why I took it on myself to put the girl in her place, Since then, There have been no such incidents.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ALAYORMII: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Education St Stephen’s primary school ( now state school ) Otuoke, 1961 – 1965
St Michael’s primary school, Oloibiri, Bayelsa
State FSLC,
1966 – 1969 Mater Dei high school, Imiringi, Bayelsa State ,
1971 – 1975
University of Port Harcourt, 1977 – 1981
University of Port Harcourt, 1983 – 1984
University of Port Harcourt, 1987 – 1995
Jonathan finished secondary school in Bayelsa in 1975, moved to Port harcourt that same year (1975) where he got a job at the customs, he worked for 2 years before he securing admission in uniport in 1987.
In 1971, the young lad furthered his studies at Mater Dei High School – Imiringi and by 1975, he sat for the West African School Certificate and passed with flying colours.
With his sparkling performance and enduring milieu, young Goodluck soon secured a job as a Preventive Officer in the Department of Customs and Excise from 1975 to 1977. However, because of his dogged quest for academic knowledge, Goodluck Jonathan promptly enrolled as a pioneer student in the department of Zoology at the newly established University of Port Harcourt, in 1977.
www.onlinenigeria.com/links/LinksReadPrint.asp?blurb=640
He obviously meant 1975 in that speech, O believe the writer of the article didn't hear him properly, 1955 isn't after the civil war, 1975 is!
. grin grin grin grin

This is a fantastic response from Collunzo9

If Jonathan was actually given birth to in 1957 and he got admitted into primary school at the age of four, how's that possible judging by the fact that people usually start school late then.

4 Likes

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2015
ALAYORMII:

If Jonathan was actually given birth to in 1957 and he got admitted into primary school at the age of four, how's that possible judging by the fact that people usually start school late then.

Not everybody started late my brother although most people started late.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Ttalk: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2015
Firefire:

Please don't stop lying - SMH undecided

Why making caricature of yourself, don't you know what you stand for?

Singing Daddy Shokey, Fire-Fire in our continent, make we quench the fire

Jonathan must go

My bro Firefire- The only Yoruba Nairalander left if GEJ's camp

How far?

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by naijasaints: 10:36am On Jan 29, 2015
I thought he said he didnt have shoes,Liar.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Seawhy(m): 10:38am On Jan 29, 2015
I remember the adage' when you point one finger at somebody. three is pointing at you'.
Mr President is a 'saint', while Buhari is a 'devil'.
Who is fooling who.

2 Likes

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Jonathan was refering to the Nigerian civil war, look at excerpts below:

He said the whole world was experiencing economic challenges and Nigeria was not exception, but it will fizzle out soon.“I will plead with religious leaders both Christians and Muslims to join government and see how we will improve the economy of this nation. “We are witnessing a nation, as the years are going the challenges are becoming more.

Most societies are becoming more enlightened. The demand for power has
increased, the demand for water, the demand for everything. Probably at independence how many cars did we have in this country. Even after the civil war, how many vehicles did we have, how many roads, how many streets had light?

“I remember the day I was chatting with a group of elders and they said after the war there was light everywhere, they travelled out and so on. I came to live in Port-Harcourt in 1955 [size=24pt]even[/size] then it was only Port-Harcourt that had light. But now government must make sure even the smallest village and settlements have light. Without light you cannot preserve farm produce, so now the demand for everything has expended over the period there are more challenges.

Look at the bolded, he said [size=24pt]even[/size] after the civil war which means he was trying to describe what port harcourt was like in 1965 before the war

I believe he meant to say 1965.

Please look for something else. grin grin grin grin grin
You're not smart. If he meant 1965, was the Biafran/Nigerian War not fought two years after that in 1967?
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're not smart. If he meant 1965, was the Biafran/Nigerian War not fought two years after that in 1967?

I agree, I erred in saying 1965, now read to the end of the thread, Collynzo has addressed this issue. Can you sleep now? undecided
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by golddeejay(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2015
macpetrus:
Age reduction is a common thing in Nigeria!!!
if u dont know falsification of result that pdp has bn shouting is also common. Any falsification of document is illegal. If this happened to be true, then the president will also have his hand full
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by golddeejay(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2015
BRAV0O:
Dis can't make fp grin
ehya
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by abiolag(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2015
ajoskele:
APC and the apologists do NOT need all these. Even if he was 73 or 43, he is still the man I would never forget took Nigeria many steps backward!

So So on point bro and he still plan to take us backward for anoda 4 years. I reject it

1 Like

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by modhream: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
Education St Stephen’s primary school ( now state school ) Otuoke, 1961 – 1965
St Michael’s primary school, Oloibiri, Bayelsa
State FSLC,
1966 – 1969 Mater Dei high school, Imiringi, Bayelsa State ,
1971 – 1975
University of Port Harcourt, 1977 – 1981
University of Port Harcourt, 1983 – 1984
University of Port Harcourt, 1987 – 1995
Jonathan finished secondary school in Bayelsa in 1975, moved to Port harcourt that same year (1975) where he got a job at the customs, he worked for 2 years before securing admission in uniport in 1987.

www.onlinenigeria.com/links/LinksReadPrint.asp?blurb=640
He obviously meant 1975 in that speech, O believe the writer of the article didn't hear him properly, 1955 isn't after the civil war, 1975 is!
I have searched for a video of that speech and this is the best I could find.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJXq_x6M2-I
So now Jonathan started primary school at the age of 4 in 1961?.You guys are really slow.Come up with something else,if you will.Your principal committed perjury as per his age declaration.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ALAYORMII: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Not everybody started late my brother although most people started late.

Its very rare to see someone get admitted at that age at the time he said he got admitted. Considering the fact that his parents were even very poor to the extent of not being able to afford a pair of shoe for him.

When did you start primary school?
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 29, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Its very rare to see someone get admitted at that age at the time he said he got admitted. Considering the fact that his parents were even very poor to the extent of not being able to afford a pair of shoe for him.

When did you start primary school?

I started primary school quite young but I will not say here for security reasons. smiley
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by 2rez: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2015
Blazinraj01:
This seems like a plausible story
Az in plausible ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ shocked
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by juman(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2015
macpetrus:
Age reduction is a common thing in Nigeria!!!

Yeah, common in nigeria.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Millxz(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by ALAYORMII: 11:14am On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I started primary school quite young but I will not say here for security reasons. smiley

Security my foot

Can't remember when I started but I finished the year I will turn 13
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2015
These liars are now claiming GEJ started primary school at age 4 in the creeks.

Always a lie to.cover up another.

Wow.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2015
ALAYORMII:

Security my foot

Can't remember when I started but I finished the year I will turn 13

mmmm, you started late sha. tongue
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2015
Please don't disqualify GEJ.

He is APC's biggest asset grin
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2015
I will be most willing to be the one to paddle GEJ back to the creeks. I won't paddle him totally across. I will drop him at the middle of river. I know he can swim but he would have to swim the rest of the way back to Otueke. I just hope PEJ can swim too.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by martin98(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2015
Maybe you didnt hear well. Is 1955 the year after the civil war? 1975 was the year after the civil war.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by nellyjohn: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is super story.APC again? Why are u people trying to bring up fake information just to diverge attention from Buhari's certificate. Anyway, ur plans will not work. Allwe need is Buhari's certified and till then, it's GEJ all the way till 2019
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=15pt]There is no way GEJ would have started primary school at age 3 in the creeks of Otueke as his CV claims.

We have proven that GEJ falsified his age.[/size]

grin grin grin grin
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Firefire(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ttalk:

Singing Daddy Shokey, Fire-Fire in our continent, make we quench the fire

Jonathan must STAY

My bro Firefire- The only Yoruba Nairalander left if GEJ's camp

How far?

Omoluabi mo wa pa.

Bawo ni? Ma fi ibo ree jona ooo.

Jimi Agbaje fun ipinle Eko

Goodluck fun Aare Nigeria le kan si.

Ilu Naijiria aa gbewa ooooooo
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by LRNZH(m): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:
[size=15pt]There is no way GEJ would have started primary school at age 3 in the creeks of Otueke as his CV claims.

We have proven that GEJ falsified his age.[/size]

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by neocortex: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
LRNZH:

You must be high on Otueke weed. grin.
See a clear case of age reduction and you're blowing dust here.
Disprove the article or forever hold your peace.

I remember you're the kid that made some posters reminisce about how Nairaland was a lot more mature until your types joined
undecided

There is nothing clear about it, anyone could have said that.
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by utytill(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
provided GEJ can provides certificate we will accept anything we see.but him mama dey aso rock,she go tell us when she born him.pls dey guy don bring him waec certificate?
Re: New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification by Ttalk: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Firefire:

Omoluabi mo wa pa.

Bawo ni? Ma fi ibo ree jona ooo.

Jimi Agbaje fun ipinle Eko

Goodluck fun Aare Nigeria le kan si.

Ilu Naijiria aa gbewa ooooooo

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Senators Divided Over Saraki’s Successor / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Campaign Rally In Abuja / Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.