Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (33934 Views)

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by mmmustapha(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
men Vp must have been a regular club attendant during his youthful years
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by holysainbj(m): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wich hole did he cum out from?!
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by dikeigbo2(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clear throat...TO ALL JONATHAN SUPPORTERS MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY JONA IZ RUNNING THIS COUNTRY

Ode,you are just a godforsaken *diot,I wonder what you are teaching or will be teaching your kids....
#Failbuhari
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by maestroferddi: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
akinsadeez:
Well, since sambo is hardly visible, hardly says anything sensible it is not a surprise to see that his dance would be the only thing newsworthy about him.
Everyday we hear news of Prof Osinbajo actively campaigning and tackling issues head-on with facts and figures but sambo is just invisible. Whenever you see him making the news, it is never for something thought provoking but something shallow and mundane. I cant wait to see how he will fare in the forthcoming debate with prof osinbajo. We really need change in this country. #febuhari
It is not about noisemaking.

Sambo might be a reserved and reticent man but that does not detract from the fact that he is a very intelligent man. I have been monitoring his ad libbing and I am quite impressed.

I am a communicator as well as a wordsmith. I know when a seasoned speaker is on the soapbox/podium. Sambo will match an Osinbajo pound for pound any day.
You will see for yourself.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Neldrizzy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Juliaann:
That's my VPgrin
hey!!! longest time!!
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by picaso313(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
What are u even saying! U that is a nigerian with two legs what have you done to help situations around you
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by picaso313(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
@Skako! What are u even saying! U that is a nigerian with two legs what have you done to help situations around you
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by juman(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
You see. He talked about 5000 churches to get vote in the north.

Even if they sing church song there in the south v.p sambo would dance just for them to get vote.

Fake country, country without direction.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by EmekaBlue(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
stupid
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by jayeola391(m): 1:27am On Jan 30, 2015
embarassed undecided embarassed embarassedDoro nonsense for nonsense, abeg give me my calabash of palm wine, am just checking out some better articles not dis shit!!!! embarassedDoro nonsense for nonsense, abeg give me my calabash of palm wine, am just checking out some better articles not dis shit!!!!
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Yeske2(m): 2:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Zoharariel:
Dance of Shame by a useless homosexual grin
Bros this accusation is much o
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Juliaann(f): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Neldrizzy:
hey!!! longest time!!
How are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati / Hoodlums Storm Airport Cargo Terminal In Ilorin, Cart Away COVID-19 Palliatives / New Service Chiefs Arrive Maiduguri To Tackle Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.