Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (33821 Views)

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by JoeCutie(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Dumbo Sambo is at it again! I believe PDP must have warned him not to open his mouth to speak.
grin grin grin
As in ehn... I've never for once seen him address the public, until that faithful day... embarassed

He'll never in his anonymous life try it again!
Vice President!!! embarassed undecided tongue grin

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by MadCow1: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
Saki Ofori for PDP.. cool
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Neplusultra(f): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Skako:
This is what we yoruba called ijoeleya and ijoesin (disgrace dance)
u are dancing with ur 2 legs while some of our solder don turn to 1leged

u are dance while some nigeria solders and civilian are facing hell

don't worry ur day are numbered
buhari is ok
Lmao!!! Funny!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by joseph1832(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
grin grin grin
As in ehn... I've never for once seen him address the public, until that faithful day... embarassed

He'll never in his anonymous life try it again!
Vice President!!! embarassed undecided tongue grin
I believe so. All the more reason GEJ chose a man who's as clueless as him!.

I wrote this poem to honor Sambo's cluelessness: www.nairaland.com/2091870/satire-sambo

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by madgoat(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
GBTYO:

At least he is not like some fools who have now been turned to comic reliefs for their replacement stooge campaigns

And you thought u just said something intelligent grin
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by kilimanjaro(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
Wow! This Man should teach Rochas how to dance.. .

See how Mama P is watching in excitement...
Rochas was dancing Shoki which is a latest dance step, and what is Sambo step called? It doesn't even have a name. It looks like 50s dance step.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by ZionJay(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
lalasticlala:

Oga Lala,where you see Mama Peace for this pisshur now? shocked
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by lalasticlala(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
kilimanjaro:

Rochas was dancing Shoki which is a latest dance step, and what is Sambo step called? It doesn't even have a name. It looks like 50s dance step.

Lol
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by lalasticlala(m): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
ZionJay:

Oga Lala,where you see Mama Peace for this pisshur now? shocked

Look well na. She de with Papa P, seated at d background
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by JoeCutie(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1832:
I believe so. All the more reason GEJ chose a man who's as clueless as him!.

I wrote this poem to honor Sambo's cluelessness: www.nairaland.com/2091870/satire-sambo
You're wicked. grin

1 Like

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
IVORY2009:

She dey inside my bedroom..; come carry her, make I blast head!

when you finish tell her sey I dey look for her ooh
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by ALARAPE22(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clear throat...TO ALL JONATHAN SUPPORTERS MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY JONA IZ RUNNING THIS COUNTRY

You better pray for your life...... because this your prayer will not be answer.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by joseph1832(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
JoeCutie:
You're wicked. grin
Guy the annoying way the guy smile sef just dey make me won slap am!. E go just sit down dey smile like Mumu!.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Forwetinnah: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
I laughed to my hearts content yesterday when I watched him do that...E like say him like the song no be small. See serious rocking to "I'm a Port Harcourt boy". He's welcome o...we don't discriminate but if you show us sense, we return am in full measure.
PH rally has been the best I've seen so far from both parties, not just anyone was allowed in for security reasons but the place was still packed full with more people waiting outside
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by sermonjotters: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=20pt]Click the link & read How we need to Pray for our Nation. Also Start the 14-Day Prayers Today.
http://sermonjotters..com/2015/01/pray-for-nation-day-1.html
[/size]
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by thaoriginator: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bunch of looters and losers! *spits on their graves*

If he likes let him dance Micheal Jackson's Bad, kirikiri is waiting for him very soon!
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by A12(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clear throat...TO ALL JONATHAN SUPPORTERS MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY JONA IZ RUNNING THIS COUNTRY

none of the PDP can say amen to that.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by piagetskinner(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
He can somersault for all I care!
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by JoeCutie(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
joseph1832:
Guy the annoying way the guy smile sef just dey make me won slap am!. E go just sit down dey smile like Mumu!.
That's how bad, confused & clueless people smile. Nothing about them is real. They are so fake. undecided

2 Likes

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
dahunsy:
I am a supporter, Amen
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by melomelo: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
lalasticlala:

Should also teach Amuche or Amaechi how to dance Sambolee. GEJ Till 10years as Nigeria Presido
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by nationwide1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
akinsadeez:
Well, since sambo is hardly visible, hardly says anything sensible it is not a surprise to see that his dance would be the only thing newsworthy about him.
Everyday we hear news of Prof Osinbajo actively campaigning and tackling issues head-on with facts and figures but sambo is just invisible. Whenever you see him making the news, it is never for something thought provoking but something shallow and mundane. I cant wait to see how he will fare in the forthcoming debate with prof osinbajo. We really need change in this country. #febuhari
Can you enlighten us with fact(s) and figure(s) Osibanjo has been campaigning with?
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by melomelo: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
dahunsy:
Politicaster. This is an ingratiating coughs. No way you have blood sickness, you need my attention urgently.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by Freshpage(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dis is a man wen campaigning last week called himself a "real muslim & na-madina" dancing to a party music. What a dummy! Old cargo who can't differentiate btw his left and right hand until look at others.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by notoriousbabe: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
lalasticlala:

which dance?dis one na dance?he bend yansh for back like person Wey wan release heavy mess. Let him meet Fashola to learn how to dance.
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by hikmojj(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
VOTE BUHARI VOTE CHANGE
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by chichriso: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Amaechi thought he is strong by tring to prevent the president if the country to use the stadium and they presido came there and disgraced him.

Vote GEJ

Vote PDP
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by sparkleRed(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
dahunsy:
U re becoming a nuisance my dear, #grow up# angry
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by coolestca(m): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ideas Rule the World
imagine as people watch Sambo specially as he dances , not because he is the best dancer but because he is not an ordinary citizen.
#Idon'tjealous but I know
#IAmMovingToGreaterHeights
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by VoteWisely: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
http:///1JNu1ZJ #VoteWisely

Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by popcykaylah(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
wetin dey sweet him belle?he looks more clueless than gej self ..see him ancient pants ...smh
Re: VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” by zudozz: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
cough clears throat ....to all sai buhari devili8h supporter may 8oko haram kill maim n rape ur young nieces n cousins if buhari knows anything abt boko haram. may u n ur family b forced 2 islam n may illiterates rise above educated people in ur family... may u never be able to identify ur enemies n also u ll give ur enemies d key 2 ur hse in darkest part of d night 2 come n cart ur properties wife n kids away..Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation / Outrageous September Bill: Aggrieved Customers Storm Ikeja Electric's Platform / Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.