Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) (2164 Views)

Couple Shoot Pre-Wedding Photos, 35 Years After Marriage / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ipledge:
am sure u know the power of konji...the only probl be say,d guy won't be around
Yeah! and that's the main reason he shouldn't do it now
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Richard6:

Thanks a lot
yeah. Welcome, just wait! you can do it
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by ugojamali(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
The sad truth about sexual urges for virgins.. They don't go away. It takes a lot of mental strength to resist it for far too long. I wish you luck though. But the truth is that..

You either have sexxx with the girl or someone else will. It is your choice though. Nobody should influence you. If you want to marry as a virgin and a virgin then go ahead. But prepare yourself that you may lose your gal to this monstrous desire.
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by precisionindepth: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
sit her down and talk with her. ask her questions " y is she keeping her V"? is it cos her parent said so or cos she is keeping it till her wedding or y? her reason will b d guide to know if she really cherish it or not.if she doesn't v any reason y she is keeping it, she's gonna lose to any body. with ur story, I feel she doesn't v a tangible reason y she's still a V.

to u, I will advice u Dont sleep with her, if she wants to lose it, let her but Dont b d bridge breaker.
Re: Should We Do It Or Wait After Marriage? (confused) by Richard6(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
precisionindepth:
sit her down and talk with her. ask her questions " y is she keeping her V"? is it cos her parent said so or cos she is keeping it till her wedding or y? her reason will b d guide to know if she really cherish it or not.if she doesn't v any reason y she is keeping it, she's gonna lose to any body. with ur story, I feel she doesn't v a tangible reason y she's still a V.

to u, I will advice u Dont sleep with her, if she wants to lose it, let her but Dont b d bridge breaker.
Thats a nice one, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It / Dear Romancelanders, Serious Babe Is Truly A Lady / A Comprehensive List Of States With The Most Beautiful Girls In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.