Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend (2533 Views)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / One Mistake You Must Not Make With A Nigerian Girl / I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by luckybaddest(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
[b][/b]The greatest mistake I ever made is that I introduce her to nairaland and since then she started misbehave
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by olexjay(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
U introduce her to nairaland so she started misbehaving due to the post she read ?
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Greatest mistake...well doubting her love for me.judging her cus she goes to laspotech one of d popular schools were cult boys reign n snatch babes
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by lokito: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
luckybaddest:
[b][/b]The greatest mistake I ever made is that I introduce her to nairaland and since then she started misbehave

Bro we are in the same shoes tho. They'll start acting like everythang' they read here is real. My own carry nairaland mata for head now with big 'oshuka'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Missmossy(f): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
LoL @ the comments cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lol
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by mentorandfriend(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mine was doing some childish things to make her prove her love to me. I was afraid because she is also a doctor, and probably more intelligent than I am. I thought she was not really into me. Little did I know that the girl had made a vow that I would be her first and last. I saw it in her diary one day mistakenly when I visited her and she was preparing something for me in the kitchen. I wept silently. I never doubted her again. Check my profile pic to see my love.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
hmmmmmm this is going to be interesting.

#climb ewedu tree to observe clearly

lemme read comments
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

lemme read comments
hmmmmm...
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by seankafor(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Havnt gotten any angry
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Mine was doing some childish things to make her prove her love to me. I was afraid because she is also a doctor, and probably more intelligent than I am. I thought she was not really into me. Little did I know that the girl had made a vow that I would be her first and last. I saw it in her diary one day mistakenly when I visited her and she was preparing something for me in the kitchen. I wept silently. I never doubted her again. Check my profile pic to see my love.
. thank God say you never misbehave before you found out.

she is a beauty to behold. even without make up. bros you are lucky.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
zick19:

hmmmmm...
share your greatest mistake tongue
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by mentorandfriend(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
. thank God say you never misbehave before you found out.

she is a beauty to behold. even without make up. bros you are lucky.
Thank you so much. I treasure her more than ever now.
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
lokito:

Bro we are in the same shoes tho. They'll start acting like everythang' they read here is real. My own carry nairaland mata for head now with big 'oshuka'
i think say no only me this kind thing happen to ooo
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
lol cheesy
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by luckybaddest(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
I read a topic on 10 things that will make her love you more ,when she came to my place I was about to be telling her those things ,when she quickly told me that 'the guy that wrote the topic makes 20likes on nairaland, am like WTF, I just shut it up shaa
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

share your greatest mistake tongue
I'm perfect, i never made mistake before to my babe...... :-P
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by 2dice(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Eating my 3days fufu and kulikuli...observing things from sambisa..
Even Shekau dey here with me
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Swegzfreak: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Oya. . . Kip it coming!
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
zick19:

I'm perfect, i never made mistake before to my babe...... :-P
ouch!!!!

i fell down because of your lie.

Go away jare!!!
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

ouch!!!!

i fell down because of your lie.

Go away jare!!!
thank God my babe is in here.... mirexxx, come nd testify to this pls
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
zick19:

thank God my babe is in here.... mirexxx, come nd testify to this pls
chai! ayaf suffer

babe na true
he did that 2 his ex smiley
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Hawlahscho(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
mentorandfriend:

is that not d lady ORAL B used to advertise
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Hawlahscho(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

lemme read comments

seconded grin
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Mrcapability7: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
mine was introducin her into anal sex
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by mytime24(f): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
luckybaddest:
op sorry ooh, bt misbhavin as hw
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by jejemanito: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hurting her emotionally by being cold to her emotions
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by keeper1: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Huh...by introducing her to shola....thunder fire you ''shola''
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Kingsasian(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

hahahahahahaha....lwkmd
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Kingsasian(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

hahahahahahaha....lwkmd.
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by Kingsasian(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Well, mine was raising my voice at her and using bad language last weekend.
Re: The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend by jimohibrahim(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Refusing to pick her call.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take A Nairalander Out On A Date On Valentine's Day! / Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. / Help!! I Am Going Insane!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.