Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) (60752 Views)

President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by nick22: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
lolz no go kill me ooooo?
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by sniper77(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
johnmartus:
Explain what? are they not understand what it mean?

Gbagaun.Please are you related to the president's wife.
I will advise you take it easy because your written English can trigger a heart attack for individuals with weak hearts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by JYans2(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kwatt!!!
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Dunamis009: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC will always prove their foolishness
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Owanxyz(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ4Naija
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
atlwireles:
That's the blood of baboons flowing already.
PDP is a baboon party.
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
The so called APC party need to grow up and stop acting like ape, they are so primitive. Well, i am not surprise, their leader can't even twit. They're full of it...
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by nzeadachie: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
IS THAT NOT OBASANJO?
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by jars9: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
You not been fair making comparison between an under developed third world country to a developed 1st world or advance country you are not doing justice to my assertion, if I may also ask you how big is Japan? now take a look at China and you would see same multinationals there and at the same time they are the highest consumer of luxury goods all them Gucci, prada, luxury cars too so tell me it's as a result of corruption, I know the truth is bitter to swallow but the truth is the numbers favours us from all indices we have the population all that's needed now is a peaceful atmosphere and we would blossom.

okok0bioko:

You know that's funny I read a journal article by Baek and Qian (2011) both researchers in the States, anyway from their research they found that multinationals are also attracted to countries where they can easily bribe public officials, and exploit the local people by getting the government on their side. You can see evidence from Shell, Coca Cola and so on. Also Chinese foreign direct investment is usually in countries that have weak regulatory bodies and pervasive corruption.

Just because Nigeria is at the top of their frontier market doesn't mean we are doing great.

Japan gets very little investment from multinationals because of their strict regulatory bodies that will not accept bribes or lax practices from multinationals.
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by elbinmanny(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
The baboons have been dressed..getting ready to soak in blood cry cry
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by tyson99(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

To do what

I'm just suprised that APC is doing rally in benin and i've been to significant places today and there's absolutely no sign of it.
are u unemployed or are u related to johnny walker
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
wrong marketing skills; I mean who does that? advertising the product of your competitor in your gathering/funfair boost your competitor's selling point.
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Moz22: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
lol...are u in benin atm?
elantraceey:

To do what

I'm just suprised that APC is doing rally in benin and i've been to significant places today and there's absolutely no sign of it.
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by akingold2: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clear throat...TO ALL JONATHAN SUPPORTERS MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY JONA IZ RUNNING THIS COUNTRY

If you can say Amen to this vote Jonathan, if not Vote Buhari
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Moz22: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
tyson99:

are u unemployed or are u related to johnny walker
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Clerverly:
GEJ was born in 1957 but he visited PH in 1955, Jimi Agbaje got a letter signed in the future... PDP members are in charge of the black hole

A new program has been written for your brain, keep it up
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is what I am talking about. instead of crying because of a PDP propaganda, APC should step up their game and respond in kind. What I can assure APC is that PDP's response will be on another level. Just imagine if PDP decides to bring a woman to simulate flying on a broomstick?....#Winchiwinchithings
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by ifeanyipaschal9(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Even goat! Chie!

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Moz22:
lol...are u in benin atm?

yes i am
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by okok0bioko: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
I am being very fair, western multinational companies are even more attracted to developing countries like Nigeria because they can outwit competition by bribing local officials. In case you didn't read the wikileaks section on Nigeria, Shell even boasted to having government officials in their pockets. Likewise, Coca Cola won't allow inspections of their facilities while they serve us with bottles that are unhygienic.

Lets be reasonable here, multinationals assess a country based on the following metrics:
Ethnic tension, religious tensions, isolation from the rest of the world, strong legal system, consistent government policy, and other economic variables.

From this list it is clear that Nigeria would score very badly, yet we are at the top of the frontier markets, it is discernible to anyone who knows how international finance works. The benefits of making substantial profits from sleazy deals far outweighs the many risks highlighted above.

In response to your reference to China and whether the multitude of luxury brands there is due to corruption, I will answer with an emphatic YES.

If you read the financial press, you'll notice that Gucci for example has seen their sales slump as a direct consequence of the anti corruption clampdown against public officials.

In fact having the population is irrelevant when most are uneducated and lack work skills. Even those that are graduates cannot perform the job needed to be profitable at these multinationals compared to graduates in Europe and elsewhere. I suspect the types of jobs that will be coming to Nigeria will be mostly low skilled low paying jobs.

jars9:
You not been fair making comparison between an under developed third world country to a developed 1st world or advance country you are not doing justice to my assertion, if I may also ask you how big is Japan? now take a look at China and you would see same multinationals there and at the same time they are the highest consumer of luxury goods all them Gucci, prada, luxury cars too so tell me it's as a result of corruption, I know the truth is bitter to swallow but the truth is the numbers favours us from all indices we have the population all that's needed now is a peaceful atmosphere and we would blossom.

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Emytexboy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
tongue
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Fishout(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
A P C so funny.I dey enjoy ur rally well well. PDP I dey wait o o.be expecting next step.
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Born14clara(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
dahunsy:
coughs***clear throat...TO ALL JONATHAN SUPPORTERS MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY JONA IZ RUNNING THIS COUNTRY
To all buhari supporters, may God run ur life's like he ran Nigeria..... Amen.

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
eaglechild:
Is that the baboon Buhari promised to soak in blood?
looks like it, but I can't find the dog anywhere though...
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by bokohalal(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
The tin funny and sweet my belle.
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by dre11(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

To do what

Look at the topic......
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Whatever you say it is is your own interpretation, abeg. Disclaimer : I dont belong to any political party anyway.
#MySpaceMyMind
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Clerverly:
GEJ was born in 1957 but he visited PH in 1955, Jimi Agbaje got a letter signed in the future... PDP members are in charge of the black hole

pdp in days of future past
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by jeje123(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
dahunsy:
Amen IJN
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by hikmojj(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
VOTE BUHARI VOTE CHANGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo / IPOB Sit-At-Home: People Playing At Ariaria Market Aba (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.