Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) (60750 Views)

President Buhari In Ondo For APC Rally (Photos) / Buhari Never Said He Would Declare His Assets Publicly, APC Did - Presidency / Massive Crowd Inflow At PDP Lagos Rally [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
dre11:

Look at the topic......

i've looked again n again
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Moz22: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
ohh...can i ask u 4 a fav?
elantraceey:

yes i am
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by thaoriginator: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ is a monkey grin
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by ikweremilitant: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
enoqueen:
onpe.

They deserve even more. tongue
so obj has finaly decamped to apc,hmm na wa o

1 Like

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Bright2(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
He who live in a glass house don't throw stone.

3 Likes

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by abbyyzino(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
APC................

supporters of APC...................

NA MY MONKEY UNA GO STEAL................................
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Firefire(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Clerverly:
[s]GEJ was born in 1957 but he visited PH in 1955, Jimi Agbaje got a letter signed in the future... PDP members are in charge of the black hole[/s]

Go to court! undecided
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Firefire(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
GEJ is a monkey grin

clap for yourself undecided
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by jmaine: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cool, simply drape a pig in an APC attire and see how hell will be let loose . . . . .

1 Like

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Sylvarresta(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Clerverly:
GEJ was born in 1957 but he visited PH in 1955, Jimi Agbaje got a letter signed in the future... PDP members are in charge of the black hole
Don't mind dem jawe, the that tout of a governor Fayase was doing his own, were de dead, now de are crying foul
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by am4truth(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
PDP / APC bunch of the same feather. Nigeria deserves more than what the two parties are promising.

This election has gone beyond issue based, both parties have been attacking each other. None of them is talking about how they would re-position the country out of the miry clay she is.

Nigeria, I weep for you. Nigeria deserves someone better than these two for the topmost post in the land. There is hope in God.

Before signing out , let me say a big thank you to all you guys and babes that have been patronising us @ 9jasmsland.com

Our Price for 1GB remains N1300 for both Etisalat and MTN.
You can equally get your Bulk sms @ 2 Naira per unit.

We are grateful.. We would not let you down.

9jasmsland.com, the best place to get your internet data and bulk sms. See you there.

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
hahahahaa.. abeg make feb 14 come and go o. I don tire for all these drama grin grin grin
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Godsate: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
So, this monkey don win Contract be that. That's good ! cheesy
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by chichriso: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC is trying to cause a problem in this country with the way they have been carrying things in their conpaign. But in all GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by maxy097(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
I trust my PDP, them go revenge.

1 Like

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by remmyton(f): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
kestolove95:
Dat monkey looks like gej

More like obj

1 Like

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by electropiz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
The dogs and baboon will be soaked with blood, this is the baboon and were is the dog? angry grin grin
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Ibyno(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
OBJ u c ur life ? Them done sample your brother for public, Next Time Be Carefull of APC .
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Humblegoodman(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
dat baboon is Buhari's campaign DG. check am now.
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Not necessary...
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by DIVINE78: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is an insult to monkeys.
Monkeys are free better than PDP.
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by GGfadar(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
osmosis2015:
The so called APC party need to grow up and stop acting like ape, they are so primitive. Well, i am not surprise, their leader can't even twit. They're full of it...

CLUELESS PRESIDENT DEY TWIT ?

NOT EVEN SURE THE CLUELESS WIFE CAN SPELL "" PATIENCE ""

Abegeee, leave story

1 Like

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by uzzzy(f): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
AMEN
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by VoteWisely: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
http:///1JNu1ZJ #VoteWisely

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by okok0bioko: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
VoteWisely:
http:///1JNu1ZJ #VoteWisely

Silly propaganda, after 6 years how many Nigerians can afford a hoover??

2 Likes

Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by baby124: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Very bad of APC. Petty and shameful but it is damn funny. hahaha.
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Moz22:
ohh...can i ask u 4 a fav?

Yea
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by Moz22: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
go and sleep!
elantraceey:

Yea
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
all they need to kill this dressing na fisherman's hat...
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by dre11(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:

i've looked again n again

So where did APC rally come up then from the topic
Re: What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) by DICKtator: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Clerverly:
GEJ was born in 1957 but he visited PH in 1955, Jimi Agbaje got a letter signed in the future... PDP members are in charge of the black hole

Why isn't this possible?
Perhaps His parents visited PH in 1955.
You know they carry the thing that gave birth to him!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Final Result Of Gubernatorial Election In Rivers State / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.