Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (34912 Views)

We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by ALARAPE22(m): 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bosville:
To all Uncle Jona fans...May God run your life the way Jonathan is runing Nigeria< Let me hear a big AMEN??

For your house......orin ti eluku ba ko Omo re lo n gbe... Alabosian Progressive Congress (APC)
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by smsshola(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Always I will do..not ds is what we av done?same story same promises...

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tanoids, over to you. Your boss don get new name ooo : I WILL DO President.. hahaha grin grin grin
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by bitplanet(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
chigo93:
Amaechi my man!! I Love stubborn guys,Best performing governor in Nigeria.A thankyou 4 refusing 2 F.uck fat Dame.
you don come oh...all ye perverted minds...
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by deco2020: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ has done averagly good 4 Naija, 2 compare with his rivals GMB, so let's vote him in...#GEJ4Naija and #No2Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by giles14(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
chigo93:
Amaechi my man!! I Love stubborn guys,Best performing governor in Nigeria.A thankyou 4 refusing 2 F.uck fat Dame.
I guess if dame wer ur mother u wouldn't have texted DAT.go get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Ephemmm: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
IVORY2009:

when your child fails in school, do you just withdraw him or her frm classroom, or you give him another chance to prove himself by re-enrowing him or her in extral moral classes? "quiters dont win, winners dont quit"

Jonathan has received extra moral classes when he was the govenor and vice-President: he is supposed to have grown up than this.

Failure is a failure or will you like to be spending your money on a business that has been failing you consistently for about six years as a shareholder who has received nothing as dividend?

Wake up from your slumber please.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gbam!!! Amaechi u too much joor! #we must send d dormant clueless klepto back 2 otuoke zoo come feBUHARI 14!
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by marv1: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Raiders:
The question I should ask you is what major project has GEJ done for the SS that will make us Niger Deltans vote for him? The east-west road he claimed to be constructing is not even his project but was awarded and paid for by OBJ administration. yet GEJ is claiming it as part of his achivements. lol. The only thing GEJ is currently doing in SS is paying EX criminals called militants and awarding billion of naira of security contracts to Tombolo and Asari. I am a very rational guy and I don't let tribal sentiment cloud my judgements. you can call me a " Betrayal" for not supporting GEJ because he is from SS but I cant vote for a man again who I have not gain anything from after 6 yrs in power. His militants friends can go vote for him because they benefit from him during his presidency.
Thank God that at least somebody from south south can think straight without being bias. Even Festus kenyamo has said the same thing. The south west that massively voted for him got nothing after 6 yrs but only to change unilag to MAU, yet he wants another cheap vote. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by delta234: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bosville:
To all Uncle Jona fans...May God run your life the way Jonathan is runing Nigeria< Let me hear a big AMEN??
And will u say amen to God running your own d way Tinubu ran Lagos? Or d way Buhari ran Nigeria?
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by ogundokun: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
IVORY2009:

when your child fails in school, do you just withdraw him or her frm classroom, or you give him another chance to prove himself by re-enrowing him or her in extral moral classes? "quiters dont win, winners dont quit"
I pity u. ur analogy is faulty.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Capitano1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
He for a female?
I give up........
only losers do dat...join Jona train Abeg

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by visalo: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Amechi, their is no point to take your words serious. is better to pay attention to motor park Agbero than to listen to this Buhari ATM machine.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Kasieze(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Amaechi is a BIG FOOL and will soon go to an exile. What has so called Amaechi done in rivers state? PH is like a dust being. Flood everywhere. No common waste management.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Adanora: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
wounded Lion.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by sonssyo: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
aanumama:

That you're a FOOL, and been the fool that you are, you will still quote me.
grin
aanumama:

That you're a FOOL, and been the fool that you are, you will still quote me.

two ants wastg dre energy on two elephants.look at how u ar insultg ur fellow cos of pple dat hardly notice. una existence.ok na make una continue
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Adanora: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Port Harcourt! Glorified Village

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by kraftykc(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
maxy097:
What would you expect from someone that smokes dried shit cheesy

As opposed to the wet shit that you smoke?
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by siaco(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Amechi, which of ur promises did u do in ur 1st term as governor of rivers state, for ur info there is a lots of improvement in electricity, transport system, road construction, agriculture, youth empowerment, gender equality, stability in pms pump price n no cueing or sleeping over in a petrol station just to buy fuel. GEJ's achievement within his 1st term are too numerous to mention here, even with all ur effort to pull him down by all mean. Jonathan may not have performed excellently, but his achievements in his 1st tenure is far better than urs n other aggrieved people congress (apc).

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by rose90: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Amechi should go and sit down, remove the stone in your eyes before removing the sand in another person eyes please, go and fix your state first governor amechi. tongue

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by ahaika23: 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
I thought Amaechi was dead? undecided
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by vicadex07(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
IVORY2009:

So u agree that Jonathan failed.

Assuming he is not your direct child as it is in this case and u keep on squandering hundreds of thousands on his education...what will u do.

Isn't it reasonable for you to withdraw him or her and assist in learning a trade or handwork
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by visalo: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Raiders:
The question I should ask you is what major project has GEJ done for the SS that will make us Niger Deltans vote for him? The east-west road he claimed to be constructing is not even his project but was awarded and paid for by OBJ administration. yet GEJ is claiming it as part of his achivements. lol. The only thing GEJ is currently doing in SS is paying EX criminals called militants and awarding billion of naira of security contracts to Tombolo and Asari. I am a very rational guy and I don't let tribal sentiment cloud my judgements. you can call me a " Betrayal" for not supporting GEJ because he is from SS but I cant vote for a man again who I have not gain anything from after 6 yrs in power. His militants friends can go vote for him because they benefit from him during his presidency.

Children of propaganda. You are just like your Buhari who promise to stabilized the price of oil once he become the President. any way, he will never be the President of Nigeria. Why don't you edits your lies before vomiting it. do you know what is call East West road project. do you know the billions that is involved on the said project. For you information, obj only awarded the contract without paying a kobo. just for your understanding, the contract amount of the project is more than the entire budget of Nigeria roads for one physical year. So there is no way obj would have a pay out rightly. Beside the project has undergone different modern designed since the regime of gej. East West road can be compare to any standard road else where in the world. The project is being handle by Niger Delta Ministry with the support of SURE-P fund. Please stop peddling lies of hatreds. As for me, only that road is more than enough. the length of the road is over 500km. He does not need to bring the whole projects to SS, because he is not only SS President. He the is President for all Zone of Nigeria. Beside he has also done well by increasing the yearly budget allocation of nddc.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by maxy097(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
kraftykc:

As opposed to the wet shit that you smoke?
Okay Arrow
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Sheddy45(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
To all GMB fans, may God rule your life the way Buhari ruled Nigeria.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Raiders:
it's your wish to vote whoever you want.
but if it's buhari, your name is 'Sorry '! what has that one done for the ss too?like I said, I'm voting for him!I've not also 'seen ' any 'project ' he has done in the south south! but, who is better to do it apart from him?
what do you think would have happened if his first tenure was to focus on the south? do you think those gluttons will chill?even right now they have more than we do but see how greed is making them ungrateful and lawless.
Guy, forget... leave your room and investigate this country.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
ALL DIX GMB FANS TINK BUHARI WILL WIN....I XORI 4 UNA

UNA DEY SHOUT CHANGE

AFTERALL WEN D REARER (BUHARI) SHOUTS WITH HIS USELESS TONE ALL HIS CATTLES (APC SUPPORTERS) RESPOND
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Bright2(m): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
At least he promised to use the Rivers state stadium no matter what & he fulfilled it.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Bright2(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
shadowgwalker:
it's your wish to vote whoever you want.
but if it's buhari, your name is 'Sorry '! what has that one done for the ss too?like I said, I'm voting for him!I've not also 'seen ' any 'project ' he has done in the south south! but, who is better to do it apart from him?
what do you think would have happened if his first tenure was to focus on the south? do you think those gluttons will chill?even right now they have more than we do but see how greed is making them ungrateful and lawless.
Guy, forget... leave your room and investigate this country.
My brother tell the morofokos that loged in here to make noise.
Them think say to control cow easy?

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
freecocoa:
Really?so you don't know that, speaking up, instead of keeping quiet when you could have said something to save someone, is better than letting someone die, because you think you have a better plan?

I'm sorry, but gej has shown he can't do the job, let someone else try, even Buhari is not fit for the job, times have changed and tbh, I don't think buhari kept up, let them both step aside and let someone else try, haba!
thanks ... I prefer your own words.

if not one thing, I shouldn't even come out to vote. everyone is focusing on just two parties. to me, if there was anyone better than GEJ then I'd vote, not minding tribe or religion or race. but, hey! sentiments aside,'he hasn't done anything' right? ...good! to me, I've seen just a few. I've travelled and I've also seen the way things and policies have changed too. to me he's the best so far, since I was born. even obj was good but politics makes us project more on their dirty sides. that's not the way forward nah!!!haba!!

we've been living in a corrupted nation right from the early independence, we've not even recovered from the civil war cos our passed leaders were all busy stocking up goodies.
talking about 'corruption ', this administration has done so much on that aspect but there are things not meant for the media.
one of our problems in this country is the media and not even the government.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
coldFLARES1:
You are horribly daft! Which assylum did you stray from? You think you are addressing your clansmen, who see you as a shining light?
is that how your mama brought you up or is that one of the lectures you received from your ward?you don't have respect for your elders again right?I blame the person that carelessly dropped phone for you to use.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Locapito(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
IVORY2009:

so when ur child fail for 6yrs in one class, with all the needed tools to pass, you'll still beg for that child to repeat? That shows that u re clueless as that ur child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / Police Confirm Attack On Peter Obi Supporters By Thugs In Lagos (Photos) / Boko Haram: Soldier Killed In Borno State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.