Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (34915 Views)

We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Champele(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
A cultist telling me whom to vote.lol
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Kasieze(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC should take it easy abeg. A good leader is never desperate to have power. IF south south is not good enough to rule this country then let us go with our oil. we wont be here talking of one Nigeria if to say this oil dey for North.

Its only a bind man that will say GEJ has not done anything

Bleep Amaechi! and to anybody that support him Bleep u 2.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Skillz02(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
kendrick9:
Ameachi is getting more and more stup1d everyday.
Just like Ayo Fayose

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Locapito(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
NiceMan4:
Who is Amaechi? I only know him as the governor that talks without thinking. Imagine words like "my name is Amaechi, so I'm Igbo, but Jonathan is not Igbo." And for the records, Jonathan has performed excellently, even Amaechi knows that. Gej till Buhari and her daughter show their certificates.
who is Amechi? Here is the answer; Amechi is the Lion of niger delta, a one man army that can not be shaked by gej, pej, wike, tompolo, boyloaf, asari, odili and the entire pdp put together.

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Raiders: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
visalo:

Children of propaganda. You are just like your Buhari who promise to stabilized the price of oil once he become the President. any way, he will never be the President of Nigeria. Why don't you edits your lies before vomiting it. do you know what is call East West road project. do you know the billions that is involved on the said project. For you information, obj only awarded the contract without paying a kobo. just for your understanding, the contract amount of the project is more than the entire budget of Nigeria roads for one physical year. So there is no way obj would have a pay out rightly. Beside the project has undergone different modern designed since the regime of gej. East West road can be compare to any standard road else where in the world. The project is being handle by Niger Delta Ministry with the support of SURE-P fund. Please stop peddling lies of hatreds. As for me, only that road is more than enough. the length of the road is over 500km. He does not need to bring the whole projects to SS, because he is not only SS President. He the is President for all Zone of Nigeria. Beside he has also done well by increasing the yearly budget allocation of nddc.
First, what do you mean by Obj only awarded the East-West road project without approving kobo. I am an Engineering graduate and I know there is no way a contract would be approved by a government without allocating money to the project for at least a year. The said project started during OBJ with Setraco getting the Warri-Bayelsa span of the road while Julius Berger got the contract for the other span of the road. The construction works for the said project started during obj tenure and was approved in the budget during budget presentation in obj tenure. According to you OBJ did not allocate kobo to the said project, So Are you saying that the contractors used their own money to finance the construction that took place during OBJ tenure? I still consider the East West road project an OBJ project and not GEJ and because the work has still not been completed after 6 years of our so called ND president being in power. The mistake Yaradua/ GEJ government made was transferring the project from Ministry of works to the ministry of ND. I remember most ND leaders were opposed to the transfer of the project because it will slow down the completion of the project.

Secondly, you are a Nigerian that has the right to support and vote for who ever you want. As for me and most of my friends in Delta, we are not voting for GEJ because we have not benefited anything from his government. His militants friends and you can vote for him but not me.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by babasanti: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Stupid slowpoke of a governor. He- goat
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by coldFLARES1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
shadowgwalker:
is that how your mama brought you up or is that one of the lectures you received from your ward?you don't have respect for your elders again right?I blame the person that carelessly dropped phone for you to use.
If you're yet to complete undergraduate studies, I'd excuse your irrationality but if you've evidence of a tertiary education or you are above 30, then you have a hopeless case. You're simply an adult rascal!
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Raiders: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
shadowgwalker:
it's your wish to vote whoever you want.
but if it's buhari, your name is 'Sorry '! what has that one done for the ss too?like I said, I'm voting for him!I've not also 'seen ' any 'project ' he has done in the south south! but, who is better to do it apart from him?
what do you think would have happened if his first tenure was to focus on the south? do you think those gluttons will chill?even right now they have more than we do but see how greed is making them ungrateful and lawless.
Guy, forget... leave your room and investigate this country.
Brother, You have a right to vote who you want to. There is nothing wrong in you voting for GEJ because its your choice. But I am just saying that I cant spend 3 hours on the hot sun voting for a man who I have not benefited from in over 6 years. I voted for him 4 years ago. I have not decided who to vote for yet but I do know it wont be GEJ. GEJ had the support in 2011 to improve the lives of Nigerians but he messed up. He should have done more for the people of ND because more than 40% of the vote he got in 2011 came from that region.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by linusbnn(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bosville:
To all Uncle Jona fans...May God run your life the way Jonathan is runing Nigeria< Let me hear a big AMEN??

U be mumu?
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by vega84(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
And buhari is the man that has good records? Mr amechi taaaaa park well zombie!
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by pkang: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
ilugunboy:
Losing this man to APC is GEJ greatest political error.

No. Have u read the laws of power?
Don't talk empty but be silent and watch.
Jonathan didn't loose anything big from Amaechi because the Amaechi cannot conduct LGA elections bc of PDP. A vacant position in house of Assembly also can't be conducted because PDP will win so he has freedom to speak so he speaks.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Capitano1:
only losers do dat...join Jona train Abeg
obviously, u couldn't comprehend ma first post
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by okenikpoto(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bosville:
To all Uncle Jona fans...May God run your life the way Jonathan is runing Nigeria< Let me hear a big AMEN??
AMEN and AMEN
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Mentcee(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Demdem:
i stupidly conclude that Amaechi spoke exceedingly well.
What would an arctic hydrophobia impaled rabid canine like you say?
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Bosville(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
okenikpoto:
AMEN and AMEN
So shall it be
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by merbenko: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
freecocoa:
Really?so you don't know that, speaking up, instead of keeping quiet when you could have said something to save someone, is better than letting someone die, because you think you have a better plan?

I'm sorry, but gej has shown he can't do the job, let someone else try, even Buhari is not fit for the job, times have changed and tbh, I don't think buhari kept up, let them both step aside and let someone else try, haba!
Really? And you think FailBokohari can do the job without certificate? Laughing at your ignorance I swear.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by merbenko: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Raiders:
Brother, You have a right to vote who you want to. There is nothing wrong in you voting for GEJ because its your choice. But I am just saying that I cant spend 3 hours on the hot sun voting for a man who I have not benefited from in over 6 years. I voted for him 4 years ago. I have not decided who to vote for yet but I do know it wont be GEJ. GEJ had the support in 2011 to improve the lives of Nigerians but he messed up. He should have done more for the people of ND because more than 40% of the vote he got in 2011 came from that region.
. And you will stand for sun and Vote a man without certificate for 50yrs. Hahahahaha. SMH which school did you graduate?
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by lockupman(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
You're a fool for referring to me (a Buhari follower) as an illiterate. May God run your life the GEJ has been running Nigeria.

ALKARULEZZ:
only illiterates resort to insults......

Oh! Little wonder! Buhari is actually one.....so also his followers
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
lockupman:
You're a fool for referring to me (a Buhari follower) as an illiterate. May God run your life the GEJ has been running Nigeria.

your life the GEJ has?

Ur diction sucks

Illiterates tho

Btw, may the devil kill ur family members the way Buhari is killing people up north
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Raiders: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
merbenko:
. And you will stand for sun and Vote a man without certificate for 50yrs. Hahahahaha. SMH which school did you graduate?
I am graduate of uniport and when did I say I will vote for Buhari either. There are about 18 other candidate to vote for. I probably will spend the election sleeping and enjoying myself. I just don't see myself voting for GEJ due to the reasons I stated earlier.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by starnigga: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=30242536]

when your child fails in school, do you just withdraw him or her frm classroom, or you give him another chance to prove himself by re-enrowing him or her in extral moral classes? "quiters dont win, winners dont quit"[/quote it is as if u dnt knw wat we r talkin abt here
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by nijanigga: 12:35am On Jan 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
It's time for we to vote out "some guy called Jonathan". Appologies to Mark Cain.
you meant John McCain ?
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by ladydian(f): 12:36am On Jan 30, 2015
our talkative govenor of rivers state.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by mfm04622: 1:32am On Jan 30, 2015
IVORY2009:

when your child fails in school, do you just withdraw him or her frm classroom, or you give him another chance to prove himself by re-enrowing him or her in extral moral classes? "quiters dont win, winners dont quit"

Have you agreed that Jonathan has failed?
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:30am On Jan 30, 2015
nijanigga:

you meant John McCain ?
Yes.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by pioneer26: 5:00am On Jan 30, 2015
If majority of Nigerians want Buhari (which we will know after feb.14), then I wish him all the best. However I will support jonathan because beyond the mist created by the ever ferocious APC, I know Jonathan has tried considering his circumstances. Also, I was in kano when the 2011 elections were announced, i know what I saw orchestrated by a bunch of religiously blinded youths bearing the pictures of Buhari and CPC chanting hymms of death. Buhari came out not to stop his supporters who were mauling people down,he only said the people were reacting to being cheated out. The southerners, northern Christians were mercilessly killed irrespective of their party affiliation by this same people who made sure that the last 4 years has been hell up north. As an idoma guy living in kano, I have seen first hand what this people can do, I don't blame any southerner or middle belt christains for refusing to vote Buhari for obvious reasons. He said again after the 2011 elections that dogs and baboons will soak in blood in 2015 if he is rigged out, the question is How will buhari know He has truly lost free and fair? 2011 elections was commended even by the international community as better than the previous ones( I don't want to use free and fair because not even the papal elections is 100% free and fair all the time), but he believed he was rigged out and was slow to calling his supporter to caution leading to the LOSS OF INNOCENT NIGERIAN LIVES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! How easily do we forget
The Christians in the north east may have genuine reasons for going against Jonathan, because I felt as a Christian president, he should more to protect the vulnerable Christians who have suffered Islamic brutality especially in this era of global Islamic insurgency. The Yoruba’s support for Buhari can be due to past collaborations, the Vice presidency and the leadership of the ruling party( Islam we also know unites 50% of Yoruba land with the Islamic core North).
All I know is that this movement is not motivated primarily because of change, but POWER, nothing more.
Well, as I said, whatever the people decide is what Nigeria will have . . . . but for me ITS TRANSFORMATION CONTINUM. GEJ 2019
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Demdem(m): 5:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Mentcee:
What would an arctic hydrophobia impaled rabid canine like you say?

Perfect description of ur cursed papa. grin

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by chimchim1(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2015
NiceMan4:
Who is Amaechi? I only know him as the governor that talks without thinking. Imagine words like "my name is Amaechi, so I'm Igbo, but Jonathan is not Igbo." And for the records, Jonathan has performed excellently, even Amaechi knows that. Gej till Buhari and her daughter show their certificates.
Buhari and her daughter? I am sure u re PEJ
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Carltonblaze(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Work on ur english its buhari and his daughter not her
NiceMan4:
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by NiceMan4(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Carltonblaze:
Work on ur english its buhari and his daughter not her
Hahaha... You know nothing. It is not "its", but "it is". You don't also know that "English" is a noun, therefore never to be started with a small letter? And by the way, you can't use comma? I hope you'll thank and not insult me for this lecture. I'm sure you'll write better and be more adroit next time.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by freecocoa(f): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2015
merbenko:
Really? And you think FailBokohari can do the job without certificate? Laughing at your ignorance I swear.
You are one to talk of ignorance, you probably should try reading my comment again, just really slowly this time.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by golddeejay(m): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
if not one thing eh I for withdraw, but just MY OWN thumb alone is what will make President Jonathan win again! he is the goodluck to to south south... it's a pity our fellow southerners are betrayals.
that amaechi has sold out should not mean you all should fall with him.
can't you see Mr President focused more on empowering the northerners in his first regime?he has a reason!can't you see MEND is not active even as we in the Niger Delta is not getting anything? there is something cooking guys!
An average Southern man is not foolish,he spends wisely.

watch this 2015, watch the terror part of the 'clueless man '
watch how power and wealth will shift to the south
watch how the northerners (and betrayers) will jealous those that were wise to stay.

The President I know is not clueless!
'fear a quiet man '
again, he will do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest / APC Will Understand Our Strength When It Tries To Impeach Saraki – Tambuwal / Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.