Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? (3347 Views)

Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Is it bad to collect money from an ex?because a friend of mine,her ex sent her money but she didn't ask him too,he just called her and asked her to send her account details,which she refused initially but he insisted and she accepted.so she told her boyfriend about it and he got angry,and called her names.now is it wrong? to collect money from your ex.
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by elantraceey(f): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
She would have told him first before sending her account details.
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by zyzxx(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
it depends on how d relationship ends
his boy freind should send d same amount to her, she should return d money back to her ex.
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by olexjay(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sow and yee shall reap it.

-
-
A nice lady knowing dat all soul who sow a seed must reap is, I'm very sure the guy have sown into her purse n now refunding it back. sad
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
elantraceey:
She would have told him first before sending her account details.
,so it is bad?
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by ronald4lif(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Becqueen:
Is it bad to collect money from an ex?because a friend of mine,her ex sent her money but she didn't ask him too,he just called her and asked her to send her account details,which she refused initially but he insisted and she accepted.so she told her boyfriend about it and he got angry,and called her names.now is it wrong? to collect money from your ex.

undecided
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by elantraceey(f): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Becqueen:
,so it is bad?

Without your bf 's knowledge i think it is.
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Allureoftheseas(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
broke nigga angry at his girl another dude sent his gf money... lmfao when he can't give her enough. so many guys send my gf money cus she is well packaged. know what? I don't give and can never give a Bleep. never cared. cared about eating only her pussy. I eat the pussy real good. u know women are used for recreation notin more.
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by MrSplurge(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wetin be your own for the matter? Amebo oshi
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Kennywills7(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
For me its wrong o because am sure dat guy still has his eyes on dat girl

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Is it wrong for my ex gf to give me puny?,she called and asked me to give her my address initialy i refused but later i gave it to her,she came and removed her clothe and was in her birthday suit,went to my bed one leg up,then i called my fiance,is it wrong?
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ayam comin
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
First of all OP
You lied it not your friend

You are the one that collected the money

And about the money
It purely business
Runs things

Later either you or your friend(that if you even have afriend)will go and meet him to render the service

Always love what you have,even if it small

My piece

#PEACE
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Let your boyfriend know about your ex. I think you need to watch the kind of man you date! Someone calling you all sort of names is a very hot tempered man. I am sure he would have called you a hoe also!
Who knows what might happen is he sees you hanging out with a male friend of yours? shocked
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by mirexxx(f): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
calling her names undecided he shud grow up!

she shud get back with her ex jare
I think he loves her more

#quote me n see hell cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Richard6(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Now the ex has succeded in achieving what he wanted to achieve and that is to cause problem btw them and tear them apart so that the girl will find a reason to come back to him. Am sure when he was dating that girl, he wont ordinarily call the girl and ask for accout number or send money unless the girl asked many times, now he is playing Mr nice guy.

I blame the girl because:

1.She shouldnt have collected the money without telling her present boy friend because guys are jealous.
2. You shouldntt give your ex any impression that your present boy friend isnt taking good care you or that you are not contented with the littel your present boy friend gives you.
3. If your boy friend's ex comes and cooks for him and he tells you after he must have finished eaten, would you like it?

I blame the boy friend:
1. For calling her girl friend names, she may not have anything in mind.
2. For probably not taking good care of the girl friend for her to accept the money from her ex unless the girl is greedy.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by smileysmiles(f): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lol. Very funny.

She should av applied wisdom to this matter
when ur ex gives you money... its your pension cheesy grin grin I just dont understand why she told her boyfriend tho. 100% transparency huh? Life is not always black n white sometimes there are grey areas...
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Franca2(f): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Richard6:
Now the ex has succeded in achieving what he wanted to achieve and that is to cause problem btw them and tear them apart so that the girl will find a reason to come back to him. Am sure when he was dating that girl, he wont ordinarily call the girl and ask for accout number or send money unless the girl asked many times, now he is playing Mr nice guy.

I blame the girl because:

1.She shouldnt have collected the money without telling her present boy friend because guys are jealous.
2. You shouldntt give your ex any impression that your present boy friend isnt taking good care you or that you are not contented with the littel your present boy friend gives you.
3. If your boy friend's ex comes and cooks for him and he tells you after he must have finished eaten, would you like it?

I blame the boy friend:
1. For calling her girl friend names, she may not have anything in mind.
2. For probably not taking good care of the girl friend for her to accept the money from her ex unless the girl is greedy.

I rest my case.
Always sounds nice in your posts. Well said
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by 25omega(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Becqueen:
yes its wrong. now she owes that ex some pnssy. The current BF knows what the ex is on about. he is laying the track work to come reclaim what he thinks he owns. Now its unsolicited money, then it would be come cry on my shoulder then it would be the "you know i never stopped loving you speech"

That woman should not have been even taking a call from her ex to begin with needless accepting money.
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
smileysmiles:
Lol. Very funny.

She should av applied wisdom to this matter
when ur ex gives you money... its your pension cheesy grin grin I just dont understand why she told her boyfriend tho. 100% transparency huh? Life is not always black n white sometimes there are grey areas...

Did you say pension

I guess you deserve an award for your kinda character.
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by smileysmiles(f): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
sauceny:

Did you say pension

I guess you deserve an award for your kinda character.

Sweerie it was a joke.. no need to take it personal
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by mytime24(f): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Capital NO, wen am nt a beggger nd bside i nver ask him to, infact don like lukin back wen am don wit my Ex,cuz i no wan into piller of salt grin abi him name nA charity
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
mirexxx:
calling her names undecided he shud grow up!

she shud get back with her ex jare
I think he loves her more

#quote me n see hell cheesy
the rate at which girls change boys now is alarming. she has finished straffing this one abi? now it's time to go n keep straffing the ex. na wa for girls of nowadays o...
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by mirexxx(f): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Prixus:

the rate at which girls change boys now is alarming. she has finished straffing this one ability? now it's time to go n keep straffing the ex. na wa for girls of nowadays o...
so how's that my business? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
mirexxx:
so how's that my business? undecided
hmmmmm...true that...
Re: Is It Right To Collect Money From An Ex? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Omoge/Ogbeni u no wan chop pension ? Na ur gratuity be that nah grin

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Sex And Virginity / Ladies If You Find Any Of These 10 Signs, Then Your Man Is still Immature. / Pu$$yeater Leave Me Alone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.