Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Be Re-united with Old Friends! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Be Re-united with Old Friends! (80581 Views)

*Your Old Friends* Do You Remember Them? / Reunite with old friends of class '91 - Ikeja High School, GRA, Lagos / Meet Your Old Friends Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by eedrees(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2009
am akinbode idris, any student of iganmode grammar school ota,ogun state,year 2006/2007 should reply&mail me or add me on face book, aloma4luv2010@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by noibilism(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2009
All old students od saint peters college abeokuta 1996/1997 session contact noibi at noibilism@yahoo.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by thebrideng(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2009
Hello,
My Name is OLA, help link me up with my friend and classmate. His name is: EBENEZER IGE ODEYEMI. Both of us are students of GOVERNMENT TEACHERS' COLLEGE, JALINGO, TARABA STATE, between 1990 and 1992. We lost contact immediately we passed out from the college in 1992. Anyone who know his whereabout should call me on phone or send me an email or text me. My number: 08027575816.
Thanks.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by gentlejohn(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2009
My name is john Adadu . I attended st. peter's catholic school ebute metta west,like to get in touch with chidi Agugwon,officer onalo both of 1986-1992  set.
Also all old students of
                                   luba comprehensive school ijebu ode 1997-98
                                   Iju Ebiye high school Ota  1998-1999
my email is reljohn4xrist@yahoo.com  08066309575
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Sheyila(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2009
...........Togo

Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Sheyila(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2009
Okay
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Virgo83(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2009
I am Jaleel Olaonipekun (Jelili Olaonipekun), I attended Morocco Comprehensive High Sch. Igbobi Yaba from during the late 90s. I am looking for an old class mate, we had a quarel and I want to settle it with her.
Her names are Fatimo Agunrege. PLs if you're on board do not esitate to get back to me.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by code4food: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2009
guyman2, This is Victor Eduok's sister,
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Bossbitch(f): 2:30am On Jul 19, 2009
I'm looking 4 IFUNAYA OKAKPU (i probably didn't get the spelling of her surname right but its something like that) she was my best friend in primary school (handmaids international school, lagos) i lost contact with her wen i moved to p.h. I miss her loads and i really want to yan with her. My name is TOBI ADEGBEMI. If any1 finds her, pls contact me on facebook using my name (there are 2 tobi adegbemi on facebook. I'm the one that attends chrisland college) or u can reply d thread. 10x
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by dallsuxuddy: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
Hello everybody, I'm begginer to this great forum. It's awesome for being a part of such outstanding community. SeeYa. smiley
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Omoeko70: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hello all my name is Alade and i am looking for people who attended these schools with me

ST TIMOTHY'S COLLEGE ONIKE, YABA 76 - 81
FEDERAL SCHOOLS OF ARTS AND SCIENCES 84-86

I can be reached through the forum

Thanks
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by otilowaju(f): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2010
There were these ladies I studied with in 1994/5 when I was writing ICSA (London) at Maryland study center. Their names are: Mary Mfon Akpan, Jumoke Alufa, Toyosi Adegoke (she was with Bagco then).

I'd like to reconcile with them, whoever knows their contact details should meet me here or send me a mail at temiyemi7731@yahoo.com. Cheers.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by invisible2(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
I lost contact with my primary school community, wonderful people from community primary school Mkpamte-Ulo, Igbo Eze LGA Enugu state.

Emenike Obeta
Ikechukwu Idoko
Hillary Abugu
Chunyere Odo
Chinyere Madu

Then in secondary school Boys High School Ozalla;
Innocent Nnamani
Samson Orji
Christopher Nwachukwu (chase)
Igwenagu Odoh
Abel Enunekwu

My name ; invisible KC (even back then)
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by chichiuf: 1:53am On Apr 27, 2010
I am looking for Uzochukwu Chinyere, we went to Brown Memorial Nursery and Primary School in Aguda, surulere together and then Community Grammar School for a few years before she moved to live with her mom. I was very sad because we were best of friends. We completed primary school in 1994 I believe. I have no clue if she is married now but if anyone knows of her where about tell her about me. She was fair in complexion and is the heart of her sweet father, he was one of the kindest man I've ever known. He told me that she had moved to Abuja shortly before he passed. My email is cecheazu@yahoo.com or cecheazu@gmail.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2010
[size=13pt]You're most welcome dear. . . .pleased to see you here. smiley wink[/size]
dallsuxuddy:

Hello everybody, I'm begginer to this great forum. It's awesome for being a part of such outstanding community. SeeYa. smiley
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Engineer96(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2010
I wish to re-unite with a primary school friend at Ngwu Primary school Ogwashi-Uku in Delta State. Her name is okwere Ogochukwu Jacinta. She hails from Okija, in Ihiala LGA of Anambra state. Anybody that knows this daughter of Late Okwere Boniface should tell her to contact me using my e-mail address------ezeahnd@yahoo.com. My name is Nnamdi. I wish to see her again. Thak you.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Adolak(m): 4:06am On Jul 22, 2010
My name is adebayo olumide akindele. I attended st james cath. School ikoro ekiti and doherty memorial grammer school ijero ekiti, faith royal college ijero ekiti. Promise ijmb tutor ado ekiti. Contact me on +2347030955428 or Adolak619@Yuurok.com.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by kayosite(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2010
My name is abudu kayode,i attended araromi pry sch,ifako gbagada btw 1986 and 1992.there is dis frnd of mine cald femi oguntuyo,we use to be a very gud frnds,bt we lost contact during my secondary sch days.she has a sister cald dayo.anybody that come in contact wt him shld let me knw.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Adolak(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2010
Am looking for (corper idamadudu). He served at doherty memorial grammer shl Ijero ekiti around 2005. Accompanied with corper yellow and one corper with huge muscle like that of batista. My contact is Adolak4me.love@yahoo.com. Am adebayo.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by darryshine(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hi guys, I'm looking for the following long lost friends, Please contact me if u find any of them, Thank you.

OBAYANPO GBEMISOLA
ADENIJI FOLUSHO,
ADENIJI OLUWASEGUN
HAMMED SALAU, 
ABIODUN IDOWU,
ABENI IDOWU

832-484-2696

oyaerad@gmail.com
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by KennyG6(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2010
barak4real:

hi my name is barakat tom-alli.looking 4 student dat attend d ffg school.

EVA ADELAJA SENIOR GIRLS SECONDARY SCHOOL, BARIGA 2006/2007
AKOKA HIGH SCHOOL, AKOKA YABA 2005/2006
ABEOKUTA GIRLS GRAMMAR SCHOOL(A.G.G.S)ONIKOLOBO ABEOKUTA
EMAIL ME @ BOLADOYIN3@GMAIL.COM OR CALL ME 08023432698.
Hi, I know someone who attended AGGS , i'll get her to email u
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by yogiest: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2010
am looking for an old friend rotimi oshadare.he lived at ijanikin.if you know him please contact me.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2010
[size=13pt]I guess this is the person you're searching for below . . . ? grin grin wink[/size]

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000495497308

yogiest:

am looking for an old friend rotimi oshadare.he lived at ijanikin.if you know him please contact me.
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by EveAge: 12:40pm On May 23, 2011
bye
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by csesuvra(f): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2011
WOW!!! That's just great. Really a great opportunity. Thanks a lot for sharing such kind of helpful thread,
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2011
[size=13pt]You're most welcome dear. . . .
[/size]
csesuvra:

WOW!!! That's just great. Really a great opportunity. Thanks a lot for sharing such kind of helpful thread,
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by seeun(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2011
My name is Seun Adewale. I'm a Graduate of Public Administration University Of Lagos In 2007. I want to be link up with my mate of that time. they can ontact me on 08053954385,07043080288
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by cyrilpimp(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2011
Finally Finally!!!
KING_PIMP Management brings you this opportunity!!!
You can get hooked with your favorite Sugar Mummies and Sugar Daddies,
Fresh chicks nd GUyz with Swag
(Dont Dull)Become a member of KING_PIMP and get hooked up,
<<Contact us>>>(08128702444) or Email @:
kingpimp76@yahoo.com(client info are undisclosed)
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by Afam4eva(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2011
Who attended St Anns Nursery and Primary school in Rumuibekwe/Woji, Port-hacourt?
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by toluxa1(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2011
Would Love to get in touch with 1999 set of ECWA NUR./PRI. SCHOOL, Taiwo Rd. Ilorin, and
St. Anthony Sec Sch, Ilorin, 2006 set (even though I left after JSS 2).

Tolulade Adebayo
facebook.com/tolulade
Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by mogontoo: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2011
This is a shot in the dark but I'm looking for a girl named BLESSING OKE (about 26) from ONITSHA and haven't seen her since Late 2010 when she had a kid.
My name is Jeff Boyd and I'd Love to talk to her one last time. If you know of her or her gang of women (Shantel, Cher, Milian)  please contact someone except Milian LOL!
I'm at mogontoo@yahoo.com or +1(717) 654-9265. NO SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match / 18+ Whatsapp Group Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.