Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders (5154 Views)

Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc / Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Never made any claim here grin
But most of them are true for me anyway
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by davide470(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2015
sassychic:
Never made any claim here grin
But most of them are true for me anyway
Hmm.. Be specific wink
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by naijaboiy: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2015
pinkiepetite:
no he doesn't need to. they are based on personal talks with them. my advice ehn, neva share personal stuffs wif peeps u meet in here. NL is one hell of no secret place for the jobless actually.

if u like quote me and say rubbish!
Why this one come dey vex on top thread wey suppose to be fun

Abi tosyne don Leak your secret? grin
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
davide470:
Hmm.. Be specific wink
No tongue
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

lmao cheesy
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2015
Alezy:
Same here n dat means u luv it. Wel i jst tink u shud give it a try, ur choice doe. Hope u had a gud nyt rest?
. yea I did, thanks.
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by mirexxx(f): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2015
iceberylin:

Morning kiss
morning dear smiley hw was ur nyt?
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by iceberylin(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2015
mirexxx:
morning dear smiley hw was ur nyt?
T was ok..u nko
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
madam.. Eku ojo meta grin
hey what with you kiss
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by mirexxx(f): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2015
iceberylin:

T was ok..u nko
fine, just woke up smiley
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by iceberylin(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2015
mirexxx:
fine, just woke up smiley
shocked
You lazy oo
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by mirexxx(f): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2015
iceberylin:

shocked
You lazy oo
lazy? lols i was so slpy na cry
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by tosyne2much(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2015
pinkiepetite:
no he doesn't need to. they are based on personal talks with them. my advice ehn, neva share personal stuffs wif peeps u meet in here. NL is one hell of no secret place for the jobless actually.

if u like quote me and say rubbish!
what are you saying ? What does this thread have to do with leaking someone's secret ? Even a newbie here knows that is the claim of most female romancelanders
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by tosyne2much(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

hahaha roflwkmd grin
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by iceberylin(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
mirexxx:
lazy? lols i was so slpy na cry
Lol..its almost twelve. ?.
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by mirexxx(f): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2015
iceberylin:

Lol..its almost twelve. ?.
my guy it has always been lyk dat cheesy

so how u 2day?
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by tosyne2much(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
hey what with you kiss
I'm doing very fyn.. I no just see ur shadow these days.. How's ur husband ? cool
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by iceberylin(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
mirexxx:
my guy it has always been lyk dat cheesy

so how u 2day?
Lets not derail...
Pm me your details wink
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Monicasque(f): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Afrok:
# They claim money is not everything when in a relationship undecided.

hehehe I love how NL guys just love making it sound as if all ladies want in a relationship is cash. So what if the lady already has her own money? have you guys ever tried dating ladies from other countries and see how money affects or does not affect relationships? or are all ladies just after cash? Lol so this means you guys are givers hey? r all you guys generous and rich? or u just never date if it happens that u r broke for a certain period? so u wana tell me dat all your life there has never even been just one simple lady who has never prioritised finance in a relationship, even if she was not rich?
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by mirexxx(f): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
iceberylin:

Lets not derail...
Pm me your details wink
which details lols
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by iceberylin(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
mirexxx:
which details lols
Like say u no understand grin
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by mirexxx(f): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
iceberylin:

Like say u no understand grin
lols oya pm me na smiley
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123:
Number 6 sha, well I'm crushing on someone, i no go tell am tongue before he starts feeling funky cheesy

As for the rest, i don't think I'm guilty of such, i don't really know the games they play here, but now i know cheesy
i know say na me,since d day u talk say u are crushing on a yoruba guy grin grin grin

Me self dey crush on u cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
mirexxx:
lols oya pm me na smiley
you wan betray me
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Monicasque:

hehehe I love how NL guys just love making it sound as if all ladies want in a relationship is cash. So what if the lady already has her own money? have you guys ever tried dating ladies from other countries and see how money affects or does not affect relationships? or are all ladies just after cash? Lol so this means you guys are givers hey? r all you guys generous and rich? or u just never date if it happens that u r broke for a certain period? so u wana tell me dat all your life there has never even been just one simple lady who has never prioritised finance in a relationship, even if she was not rich?
the people I date don't ask money from me...I can say to most ladies,money is not love

1 Like

Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm doing very fyn.. I no just see ur shadow these days.. How's ur husband ? cool
His fine thanks for askng and hw are u doing too?
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ipledge:
i know say na me,since d day u talk say u are crushing on a yoruba guy grin grin grin

Me self dey crush on u cheesy cheesy
you think say na you? shocked you're on a long thing grin
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123:
you think say na you? shocked you're on a long thing grin
lol...if I tell you I know the person and I go tell the person and am going to tell him
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ipledge:
lol...if I tell you I know the person and I go tell the person and am going to tell him
ok, who is the person?
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123:
ok, who is the person?
no make me expose u,lol...

But I see u for my dream ystd grin grin
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Adaeze003(f): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
When one chick started a thread on her sea of pms ya'll ate her up... now you're calling it "claims"...

Guys' claims are more unreasonable sef.
Re: 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders by Aristokells24(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

End Time : Redeem Pastor Was Caught Under Cctv Camera Having Sex / Unmasked! Sia, 41, Looks Youthful And Confident Without Her Trademark Wig At LAX / I Need Help I Can't Control My Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.