Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (3833 Views)

Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / 10 Female Romancelanders Keeping This Forum Alive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2016
bb
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2016
grin

Why they run away? shocked
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by Draei: 7:32am On Dec 17, 2016
And you wanna take over from
the retired blockhead by opening
irrelevant threads ryy...

2 Likes

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Why they run away? shocked

u know girls can't handle insults without thinking
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Draei:
And you wanna take over from
the retired blockhead by opening
irrelevant threads ryy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2016
Isn't it too early?

1 Like

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2016
SINZ:
Isn't it too early?
How e concern u

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
How e concern u

Aren't you that guy, Unibenstudent? You've never been a bright kid.

3 Likes

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2016
SINZ:

Aren't you that guy, Unibenstudent? You've never been a bright kid.
How has ur brightness fetched you money during this recession

3 Likes

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
How has ur brightness fetched you money during this recession

I'm not participating in your recession, bruh. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2016
SINZ:

I'm not participating in your recession, bruh. grin
see all this faceless usernames

1 Like

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
see all this faceless usernames

Is that so?

1 Like

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by Gladiator1: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2016
grin
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by CentaurXXV: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2016
•••
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2016
SINZ:

Is that so?

1 Like

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
u know girls can't handle insults without thinking

Hahaahaha... That potato head throws insults like a Kid sha but run to the mods when he was being stabbed by these girls.. cheesy
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2016
Don't tell me a guy reports like a female?
TrapQueen77:

Hahaahaha... That potato head throws insults like Kids sha but run to the mods when he was being stabbed by these girls.. cheesy
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=coolestchris post=52003920][/quote]

I'm not surprised to see you showing early signs of lunacy. Afterall, you lost major brain functions when you almost died of suffocation due to your mothers inability to get your humungous head past her vágina. wink

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
Don't tell me a guy reports like a female?

Nobody was scared of him ..NOT IN ROMANCE SECTION boo.. grin

These girls are busy beauty resting coz X'mas is coming soon.. We all need to chill and keep smiling.. cheesy
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2016
Yawns,,who ur diss help for this recession?
SINZ:

I'm not surprised to see you showing early signs of lunacy. Afterall, you lost major brain functions when you almost died of suffocation due to your mothers inability to get your humungous head past her vágina. wink

2 Likes

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2016
So na nairaland they make girls ugly ,so they rest from nairaland,honestly i don't get it
TrapQueen77:

Nobody was scared of him ..NOT IN ROMANCE SECTION boo.. grin

These girls are busy beauty resting coz X'mas is coming soon.. We all need to chill and keep smiling.. cheesy

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by EmperorKross(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2016
Lol.
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
So na nairaland they make girls ugly ,so they rest from nairaland,honestly i don't get it

And who told u girls are ugly on romance section? embarassed That POTATO HEAD, isn't it? shocked
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 8:22am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
Yawns,,who ur diss help for this recession?

E EPP me pick your brain. Sadly, you're not a bright kid. sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2016
U say they need beauty rest,meaning they rest to try to get some beauty
TrapQueen77:

And who told u girls are ugly on romance section? embarassed That POTATO HEAD, isn't it? shocked
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Where's the sense in what u just said
SINZ:

E EPP me pick your brain. Sadly, you're not a bright kid. sad

2 Likes

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
Where's the sense in what u just said

Its vague to dunces like yourself. smiley

Its like crytic codes, isn't it? grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2016
Cryptic codes not crytic code
SINZ:

Its vague to dunces like yourself. smiley
Its like crytic codes, isn't it? grin

4 Likes

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
Cryptic codes not crytic code

You're not worth the effort needed to spell-check my scriptings.

1 Like

Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2016
Photoshoot angry angry angry
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by coolestchris(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2016
You are suffering from delusion of grandeur
SINZ:

You're not worth the effort needed to spell-check my scriptings.
Re: Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc by SINZ: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2016
coolestchris:
You are suffering from delusion of grandeur

While you're suffering from acute cerebral palsy. wink

Makes it quite hard for you to conceal your morōnic tendencies. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Sex: Who Should Say Thank You ? THE Man Or The Woman. / Narcissistic Personality Disorderliness / Love For Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.