Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (46011 Views)

If Ribadu And His EFCC Led Crew Were Serious, Why........? / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by ojinku(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan dey form ''Don Jazzy" and King Maker!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mehn!is that jona's face?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by An2elect2(f): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
himkers:

bros, actually, you are not that handsome.
Mean!!! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by abiambo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:
You see this my precious iPhone 6?!

I would rather throw it into this creek:

Than to vote this clueless Jonathan.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO
who dash you iphone6... mumu[size=12pt][/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Equado(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
bro4u:

Wowwww ur stupidity is AWESOME
GEJ TILL 2019.
truly some people take pride in being steewpeed.

Meanwhile

GEJ till gmb agrees to a debate!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=19pt]A whole ribadu, this is beyond kissing a.ss this is anus sucking.......

Ribadu probably has a severe mouth odor that made Jonathan loose interest in the Jokes, All these types of mouth odour wey dey change person mood, change environmental serenety plus ozone layer join embarassed[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by OLADD: 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
jeje123:
What an abusive word its not fair honestly

Friend, I hate abusing people but in the same vein , anybody that opened his bucca cavity to say the president is ugly do not deserve anything short of tongue lashing.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by annurhaske(m): 4:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
They are thieves

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by blacq2009(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
kestolove95:
But gej ugli o

like seriously!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by shikshark: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO

even with 100% battery level

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by KAYNINI(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
they both shared a joke and the camera caught the aftermath of the laughter
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Rapmoney(m): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO

You blind fool! GEJ doesn't even need ur stinking vote to win. Baskard!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by PStacks(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ribadu be making jest of GEJ and he be like.

Ribadu: oga jona, grin cheesy I hear say them stone you and your convoy for bauchi, katsina, kebbi, I don arrange boys to stone you for yola oooo..

Ribadu seriously laffing

GEJ be like; if na roff play make u stop am oo. As dem stone me for Katisa, I wan give up run go my village for otueke but na my wife PEJ say I must continue, that's why I came to yola ooo!

GEJ: Abeg Ribadu, make sure nobody stone me today ooo! Once they stone me, no elections again be that oo.

But more seriously. GEJ is worse that a dictator. Wolf in sheep clothing.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by sammyj: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
E pain you reach like that grin grin lipsrsealed
OLADD:

Bring out the pic of your popsy, if he's more handsome than GEJ, it means he was not the one that genuinely gave birth to you.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by oweniwe(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ribadu: Oga Jonathan, If you reach Aso Rock, help me tell Diezani that i love her......

Jonathan: You this boy, you're disturbing me... Gerraway
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by sammyj: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Man take it easy oooooo Vote wise Vote for Change grin grin
Rapmoney:

You blind fool! GEJ doesn't even need ur stinking vote to win. Baskard!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by sammyj: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Bro its not do or die oooo take it easy na ordinary joke!! grin grin grin
bro4u:

GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by rabimlomo: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
kestolove95:
But gej ugli o

Most men are ugly undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by englishmart(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO
copy copy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by kestolove95(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
rabimlomo:

Most men are ugly undecided
gej own to much guy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by agoadiv(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

Me quick dey ask dem if they would still support Jonathan hadn't been they lost any of their relations during the immigration stampede. They know nothing abeg!

hmmmm fathers curse is hunting again......so na oga jona bin use im leg stampede dem or na him send for them to come find job baaa? de oda guy talk wel sef abt light, if u bin talk corruption e for beta sef
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
bro4u:

GEJ TILL 2019.

If he's stupid then you're the greatest foool ever birthed
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by delishpot: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
kestolove95:
pls view ma pix and see d definition of handsomness dat will tell u hw handsm ma dad is...

Ha ha
Bros abeg post ya real photo not the edited one. I will be the judge Sha no partial if you fine pass GEJ you win hands down. No rigging this time. grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by delishpot: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
hofn:
Sai Buhari

Where you see photo of ghost?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by nwaanambra1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
Correct. That's another point. I will save that against tomorrow debate. Them must bow!

lol..

whenever they open their gutter mouth near me na only 3 question i dey take meska4 them!

1. before u tell me to vote jonaSATAN pls show me the new onitsha bridge that he promised us!

2. before you tell me to vote gooseluk pls show me the onitsha dry-dock that he also promised to start and complete in his 2 year in office!

3. before you want me to join you in shouting badluck till 20kiridim pls show me the progress report on enugu onitsha 4-lane that he promise us when he came for campaign in onitsha in 2011!

their mouth will close like tortoise yansh!

nda ara! lekwa ha! ha cho igbu onwe ha! grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by keko14: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jona dis people no lik u again....
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Adex097: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
Correct. That's another point. I will save that against tomorrow debate. Them must bow!
Ah...those Tandroids no get joy o...dey fit turn the argument into physical combat.... as for me..na strictly e-argument .
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by bro4u: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
neoapocalypse:

If he's stupid then you're the greatest foool ever birthed
Well if thats an abuse,I wont take that as an insult neither will be annoy reason because guys like you were under-b.r.e.a.s.t-fed by their mothers.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Fellonigerians: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ don age oooo. Looks older than Buhari in this picture...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
bro4u:

Well if thats an abuse,I wont take that as an insult neither will be annoy reason because guys like you were under-b.r.e.a.s.t-fed by their mothers.

You and your whorish mother are baaassstards , I know she doesn't even know who your irresponsible father is
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by thaoriginator: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

lol..

whenever they open their gutter mouth near me na only 3 question i dey take meska4 them!

1. before u tell me to vote jonaSATAN pls show me the new onitsha bridge that he promised us!

2. before you tell me to vote gooseluk pls show me the onitsha dry-dock that he also promised to start and complete in his 2 year in office!

3. before you want me to join you in shouting badluck till 20kiridim pls show me the progress report on enugu onitsha 4-lane that he promise us when he came for campaign in onitsha in 2011!

their mouth will close like tortoise yansh!

nda ara! lekwa ha! ha cho igbu onwe ha! grin grin
grin

O boy no be small thing o! PDP na big time fraudsters..

God don catch them this time!

How the movement dey go for ur side?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Mohammed Indimi Loved Up In New Photos / Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.