Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? (46013 Views)

If Ribadu And His EFCC Led Crew Were Serious, Why........? / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by creepsyme(f): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ is like wats wrong wit this ribadu sef? afterall he did he still expect me to be free wit him huuunnnn? Anyway make I hold myself before dem go say am havin hard feelings.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by SenatorJames(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ was like, what happens to this one now that he is laughing like this.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by thaoriginator: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Adex097:

Ah...those Tandroids no get joy o...dey fit turn the argument into physical combat.... as for me..na strictly e-argument .
O boy no be lie.. Dem dey worry gaan. But if dem do anyhow dem go see anyhow, shey you dig.. But we APC fans no dey cause trouble..
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by SFSNIPER(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Is Ribadu kneeling?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by blackandbold: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
I dey argue with some T-ANdroid dudes for job today. I said Jonthan no do anything that deserves his re-election. O boy if you how dey descended on me like some mad mack trucks wey don lose break eh, I first confuse first. One begin say dem don brainwash me, say me no dey travel na lag I just dey I know anything. Na only one question I ask dem oh.. Say after 4 years weh the light wey Jona promise. Na there case close o, I just leave dem there mek dem dey mumu themselves. Shebi S E U N sef na T-ANdroid guy? Which version hin be?
anytimes any one mentions transformation for power sector and many other sector..I dey always ask masef whether ma same nigeria we dey talk about sef honestly
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by jeje123(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
OLADD:

Friend, I hate abusing people but in the same vein , anybody that opened his bucca cavity to say the president is ugly do not deserve anything short of tongue lashing.
I understand u but none of us has mandate to defend a nation's president most especially dis election period even mr. President's blood children can not defend him dats is d bitter truth freedom of speech is for everybody. God bless Nigeria!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
THIS PICTURE IS THE TRUE STATE OF NIGERIA WHERE TRUTH BOW TO LIE.-Sad

THAT IS WHY WE ALL WELCOME CHANGE
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by thaoriginator: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
blackandbold:

anytimes any one mentions transformation for power sector and many other sector..I dey always ask masef whether ma same nigeria we dey talk about sef honestly
Don't mind them. They will want you to believe what is not true by force. Lol
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
grin

O boy no be small thing o! PDP na big time fraudsters..

God don catch them this time!

How the movement dey go for ur side?

my broda if people will vote the way they talking eeh! na him be say that AIT poll na small thing compared to the disgrace that GEJ will suffer at the polls come FeBuhari 14!

Majority of the people i talk to na "Sai Buhari" i still dey wonder how that "Sai" take become a part of Buhari's name nationwide!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by thaoriginator: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

my broda if people will vote the way they talking eeh! na him be say that AIT poll na small thing compared to the disgrace that GEJ will suffer at the polls come FeBuhari 14!

Majority of the people i talk to na "Sai Buhari" i still dey wonder how that "Sai" take become a part of Buhari's name nationwide!
lol.. Na so. Which state you dey?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by nwaanambra1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
thaoriginator:
lol.. Na so. Which state you dey?

i shuttle eziowelle and fct. cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by bro4u: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You and your whorish mother are baaassstards , I know she doesn't even know who your irresponsible father is
If i decide to go head on head with u....you will flee from nairaland
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 31, 2015
bro4u:

If i decide to go head on head with u....you will flee from nairaland

Thunder fire your generation and your unborn ones , asiwere oloriburuku
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by bro4u: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Thunder fire your generation and your unborn ones , asiwere oloriburuku
Yhu just showed me the rate of illetracy living in you...dhat prooved you ar a clown even ur pics prooved it better...lollll.....pals heres neoapocalypes's pic as at now cos he may decide to change it after uploading it.

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nazareth10: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... Bros, you talk am well. Na one thing we take dey hook dem tandroids o. They would just keep shut and start looking like dundees. Me quick dey ask dem if they would still support Jonathan hadn't been they lost any of their relations during the immigration stampede. They know nothing abeg!
You guys are very shallow, no wonder you've been brainwashed into believing mere promises and unconstructed criticisms against #Gej's administration. But I will try to restore a backup to your formatted memories.
1. The Nigeria we are in today is a mistake of history. Making it too rickety to be refurbished, that is the main reason our visionary leader introduced the transformation agenda which cuts across all d sector of the nations economy.
2. The #Goodluck/Sambo administration have succeeded in transforming some major sectors of the economy. Sectors like aviation, rail transport, sports, youth empowerment, women participation in governance, power sector, education, agriculture and so many more which I won't be able to present because of time.
3. The #Goodluck/Sambo administration made history when it built over 400 almajiri schools in different states of the northern region thereby reducing the number of children beggers in the streets and market place of the north greatly. If you stay in the north you will give credence to this.
4. The #Goodluck/Sambo administration is to be given credit for privatising the power sector and the result of this is so glaring to us all. About 5,6 years ago you won't have electricity supply in your house for months and yet you will be billed for those months. This sector have been transformed all thanks to the #Goodluck/Sambo #TransformationAgenda and the burning desire to see a #ForwardNigeria.
5. It is unprecedented the #Transformation that the aviation sector have received through the #Goodluck/Sambo administration. Our Airports are now world class both in infrastructure and services thereby making it very impossible for us to hear of plane crashes.
6. Nigerian democracy have developed very much from what it was when arbitrary laws and policies were enacted and implemented, when everybody is afraid to say the truth to avoid being arrested and sent to kirikiri or zone9. Today the executive is giving the legislature and judiciary all the independence it requires constitutionally for the smooth running of the government. Cases are left for the court to gibe their verdict and laws and policies deliberated on by the legislature with no fear interference by the executive.
7. The Electoral system in Nigeria today is also #Transformed. We all know that if it were in the past that Buhari who have no certificate would have been disqualified from contesting for the presidential seat. But this issue has been left for the court to decide on because constitutionally it is only them that have the right to decide what happens in such cases. Also worthy to state is that we no longer experience the electoral malpractices like in the past.
8. The agricultural sector has also been #transformed, thanks to #Goodluck/Sambo administration as most of the rice we consume today in Nigeria is produced locally.
The #Goodluck/Sambo administration have really tried and deserve to be re-elected in order to for us to witness a #ForwardNigeria. Yes, a lot is yet to be done especially in the security and petroleum sectors. But it is never easy and never was. Remember the words of Obama,"I never said that the road will be easy, but we are progressing "
To the opposition, I would like to give u a secret. Next time when u talk of change try to be pragmatic as to which type of change Nigeria needs #Transformation(positive change) or derogation(negative change). Let us all support the #Goodluck/Sambo administration to see a #Transformed, egalitarian and free Nigeria where every Musa, Adebola and Okonkwo can thrive.

#VoteGej
#VoteTransformation
#VoteDemocracy

Nigeria belongs to us the youth, we are the leaders of now not tomorrow. Nigeria is not a Nigeria of must not be a Nigeria of those old men that ruined the country and truncated democracy. Let our voice be heard, we are the youths of Nigeria.

#VoteGoodluck/Sambo
#VoteTransformation
#VotePDP
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2015
bro4u:

Yhu just showed me the rate of illetracy living in you...dhat prooved you ar a clown even ur pics prooved it better...lollll.....pals heres neoapocalypes's pic as at now cos he may decide to change it after uploading it.
LWKMD!!! Did you even go to school at all , you can't write a sentence without one grammatical blunder and you have the guts to call me illiterate. People reading this already know who the illiterate is but for your own sake let me point out your mistakes , I'll start with your spelling :
You not Yhu
Illiteracy not illetracy
That not dhat
Proved not prooved
Are not at
Your not ur
Here's not heres
Your grammar and sentence structure is even worse than your spelling , I have only one advice for you - go back to secondary school and enroll all over again. Obviously you haven't seen the four walls of a university so no need to return a nonexistent certificate.
As for the picture , what has that got to do with my person , obviously I'm smarter , more enlightened and I have a better personality than you. Show us your own picture and let's see the face behind your rotten brain .
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by bro4u: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
neoapocalypse:

LWKMD!!! Did you even go to school at all , you can't write a sentence without one grammatical blunder and you have the guts to call me illiterate. People reading this already know who the illiterate is but for your own sake let me point out your mistakes , I'll start with your spelling :
You not Yhu
Illiteracy not illetracy
That not dhat
Proved not prooved
Are not at
Your not ur
Here's not heres
Your grammar and sentence structure is even worse than your spelling , I have only one advice for you - go back to secondary school and enroll all over again. Obviously you haven't seen the four walls of a university so no need to return a nonexistent certificate.
As for the picture , what has that got to do with my person , obviously I'm smarter , more enlightened and I have a better personality than you. Show us your own picture and let's see the face behind your rotten brain .

Hahahahaha...wts d need of minding the spellings when i knw dat if i had written it in full u will b unable to read it to talk more of understanding it,because dudes like u ar addicted to 2go.
Meanwhile ur nt worth my full and correct spellings of words cos i gat no time 4 fools lyk YHU....AND PLS REMOVE DHAT PIC OF UR'S COX U LOOK LYK A COW BOY WITH THATCHERED UNDERWEAR aka singlet.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
bro4u:

Hahahahaha...wts d need of minding the spellings when i knw dat if i had written it in full u will b unable to read it to talk more of understanding it,because dudes like u ar addicted to 2go.
Meanwhile ur nt worth my full and correct spellings of words cos i gat no time 4 fools lyk YHU....AND PLS REMOVE DHAT PIC OF UR'S COX U LOOK LYK A COW BOY WITH THATCHERED UNDERWEARS aka singlet.

This guy stop making a mockery of yourself , the corrections I made were not all about shortened words or abbreviations , some you outrightly misspelt them , words like illetracy which should be spelt illiteracy ( abi you wan talk say na short form ) or proved which you wrote as prooved ( even adding to the word ). What about your sentence structure , or is it because I didn't write out your mistakes. You are a friggin dunce and nothing you say can change that

And it is THATCHED not THATCHERED
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by nellyjohn: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
donphilopus:
You see this my precious iPhone 6?!

I would rather throw it into this creek:

Than to vote this clueless Jonathan.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO

Looks like u are the clueless and stupid guy here.
O gaeme gi vam n'anya.
FailBuhari14

GEJ all the way
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? by bro4u: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
yhu dnt deserve my time and focus on spellings....i have lots of nairalanders to deal with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / Peter Obi & Donald Duke's Campaign Poster (Photoshopped Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.