Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Aviation Minister Chidoka Shuts BBC Up On Focus On Africa. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Minister Chidoka Shuts BBC Up On Focus On Africa. (5239 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / "Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions Will Be Met" - Osita Chidoka, Ex Aviation Ministe / Dedication Of House Constructed By Osita Chidoka In Obosi, Anambra) (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Aviation Minister Chidoka Shuts BBC Up On Focus On Africa. by kropelgrada(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
omonnakoda:

That is the shallowness of your mind on display.One that is warped by persecutory delusions.Always scanning legitimate remarks and questions for perceived slights or insults.Believing that the world is against you. The whole world is analysed through the prism of "How is this an attack on GEJ"? Everything is analysed from that paradigm. I do not subscribe. Let the OP publish the interview link.
So far he has told us that the Minister was asked why Nigeria does not have a National airline and then added his opinion that that is somehow an attempt to ridicule.How ,why? Is that the only or the most probable explanation. The response that the BA is not owned by the British Government is irrelevant.In International Aviation Law BA and Virgin are National Carrier and Enjoy all the privileges that go wit that i.e the Exclusive right to originate Direct flights. It is of no IMPORT who owns it. So portraying that response as a CLEVER riposte and beat down of an irreverent interviewer is petty and shallow

And u expect me to reply this?

I almost ignored your post cos i know i would find you boring.

you do talk some nonsense don't you omonnakoda ? And I don't mean about this topic we are discussing, just the way you talk, it's nonsense.

Keep it up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo'll Pay New Minimum Wage, Says Akeredolu / Alhaji Sulieman As Commissioner Of Lands In Abia State? / I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.