Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? (1924 Views)

What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by DanceVille: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Am thinking about "Wrist Watch"...So that Whenever she wears it around, I'll always remember this is my Gift to her on Val's day...Grin!

Though, Girls don't love buying them chep things, buh Things that worth like #20,000 and above sha...Chaii..Girls are so .....Don't let me say more than that sha...No Offence o!

In a Nutshell...What Gift are you planning to buy for your Love Ones?...
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
tell her to vote for Buhari, i swear that will b the best gift
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by simplemach(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
For this year, a bullet proof vest because of the elections
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by jsunex(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Assisting her in getting her PVC
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Voters card . GEJ for the win
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by DaZion(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Korean Movie...
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Tymax(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
INEC has offended our ladies. grin But let us be patriotic. Let us dedicate our val celebration to the prosperity of the nation. grin

One Nigeria.
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Medunah: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
simplemach:
For this year, a bullet proof vest because of the elections
funny but very thoughtful

@topic, singlet & boxers tongue
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by DaZion(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gonna buy her a Holy Bible...
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
save your money and plan for the future, then u can use it to buy something for your wife ...

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by DaZion(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Medunah:

Funny!...
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Tymax(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Medunah:

Please please please!!!!! What's that? angry

Just hold am.
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Odillz: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
A
"Please call me,
I love you"
Text would do angry

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by ireneony(f): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wrist watch is too masculine for a ladyundecided better think of another gift @op
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by edobor108(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
winkCondom for her safety
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Medunah: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tymax:

Please please please!!!!! What's that? angry

Just hold am.
lol,wetin b ur own? na u i wan give?
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Tymax(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Medunah:

lol,wetin b ur own? na u i wan give?
On behalf of my fellow guy, I hereby reject that gift.

Boxer and singlet? Say wetin? angry Gold wristwatch is there. PlayStation is there. H&C shirt dey there. But you want to buy Singlet.

Why.
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
I'm yet to decide on what to buy
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
i will just send her to bokoharam xo dt dey wil release d chibok girls aftall der re many fishes in d river wink
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by mytime24(f): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
jsunex:
Assisting her in getting her PVC
dat1 is nt a gift nA , or re dey nw sellin pvc
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by InZA: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
If you're a girl and you have a boyfriend whom you've been dating for atleast 6months,You can get him a PlayStation 3 Console. Its just like 50k
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Medunah: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tymax:

On behalf of my fellow guy, I hereby reject that gift.

Boxer and singlet? Say wetin? angry Gold wristwatch is there. PlayStation is there. H&C shirt dey there. But you want to buy Singlet.

Why.
na wetin my mind tell me be dat
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Medunah: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
InZA:
If you're a girl and you have a boyfriend whom you've been dating for atleast 6months,You can get him a PlayStation 3 Console. Its just like 50k
abi oo,,50k na jz chicken change. So make i send u my acct details so u go send am to me? undecided
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by InZA: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Medunah:

abi oo,,50k na jz chicken change. So make i send u my acct details so u go send am to me? undecided

Errmm...that would have been possible if I was your boyfriend.
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
i will buy him an island grin

in five years time tongue
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Medunah: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
InZA:

Errmm...that would have been possible if I was your boyfriend.
bros, na wa 4 u oo, aw much b 50k wey i must b ur gf b4 u fit gii me 50k wey i dey give to the homeless on daily basis undecided i don vex sef
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by InZA: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Medunah:

bros, na wa 4 u oo, aw much b 50k wey i must b ur gf b4 u fit gii me 50k wey i dey give to the homeless on daily basis undecided i don vex sef

Sis na wa for you too ooo.

grin

If you dey give 50k to the homeless everyday, you supppose no hala when I talk say make you buy your baby PS3 na....Abi how you see am undecided
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bible
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Medunah: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
InZA:

Sis na wa for you too ooo.

grin

If you dey give 50k to the homeless everyday, you supppose no hala when I talk say make you buy your baby PS3 na....Abi how you see am undecided
Abeg na u start am o, no b u talk jzt 50k.....next time any amount wey u no say u no fit give freely, no add just 4 hin front undecided . I give only d homeless cos its more useful to them abi i tell u say my bf homeless?? take ur time ooo
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Bisjosh(f): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gold chain/bracelet

Worth: 45k
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
car..
Re: What Gift Can You Buy For Your Love Ones On Valentine's Day? by InZA: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Medunah:

Abeg na u start am o, no b u talk jzt 50k.....next time any amount wey u no say u no fit give freely, no add just 4 hin front undecided . I give only d homeless cos its more useful to them abi i tell u say my bf homeless?? take ur time ooo

Ohh come on... You must agree with me that in the context of modern society the term "freely/free" is a very dynamic, relative term.

So yes, I can give 50k freely tongue

Besides if you can effortlessly give 50k to the homeless, why can't you give it to your boyfriend undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Come In Here And Build Your Ideal Woman / Happy Val ** Tandullceblog** / Trapped In An Elevator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.