Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (36342 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
[font=Garamond] V-DAY is not just a day to glorify romance, it is also a day to celebrate love in general, love for yourself, your friends, your community and for the world. So if you don't have a date this Valentine's Day, don't stay at home and pout. Here are some other things you can do on February 14th to celebrate the day of love.

1. Cook Yourself a Nice Meal. After spending hours at a voting center, putting together a nice meal for yourself is the next thing to do. It's practically impossible not to feel good afterward.

2. Head To a Club. There are nice clubs out there that you can go to. Most of them are best decorated on February and their service is always at its best. Go there and enjoy your life.

3. Get yourself together. It may sound strange, but when was the last time you woke up feeling totally put together? Instead of moping about being single, use the free time you have on Valentine's Day evening to get yourself organized. Clean up your calendar, catch up on laundry, plan ahead for major things, and get a head start on those works you've been avoiding. Use the day to finish (or start) something you've been meaning to tackle. It may sound lame at first, but you might be surprised at how good you feel after you're done.

4. Send Love Someone Else's Way. Studies show that kindness spreads like epidemic, so start the epidemic. Do something nice for another person. Open a door for someone who needs it, visit an elderly person, spend time with him/her, help them arrange the house. buy a rose and give it to someone random on the street, whatever you do, will make you feel full of love inside.

5. Throw a Party. If you have the money then invite your friends over to celebrate being fabulous.

6. Love Your Singleness. Think about all the marvelous benefits of being single, from not fighting over minor issues to being able to keep your living space as clean or as messy as you'd like. No unnecessary question like where are you, where have you b

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Things to do on valentine day if you are dating

1) buy condom- for protection, you know say konji is no respecter of anybody

2) buy another condom, incase the ministry is still moving

3) buy another another condom, so that the girl no go carry belle, we don't want to be singing "after nine months"

4) buy more condoms, if the girl na calabar girl, dem no dey tire atall atall.

5) buy more and more condoms, infact your house should be filled with condoms,

abeg no hide this post, this would help to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Love is sweet, but when the sweetness gets to the highest pinnacle it produces a result .

So protection is the best.

Tank U.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Get laid!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by elantraceey(f): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sleep well.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by buygala(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
1- Buy a girl from konga or Olx, and enjoy embarassed

2- Guys, get a jar of vaseline and
self-service thyself into a coma .... Then smoke wet weed and watch Titanic five times undecided

For girls....Try out lesbianism with
your roommate, sister, or your pastor's
wife....... Variety is the spice of life, you
know grin

Also keep many Santana nylons by your side, in case your condoms fail u.... HE WHO FUCCKKS LIKE A COWARD WILL LIVE TO FUCCK ANOTHER DAY cry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by jmoore(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Go to my office and work as usual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by pasqal09: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
so the mighty tallesty is single? undecided
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
pasqal09:
so the mighty tallesty is single? undecided
Nope, I am dating my smartphone

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
jmoore:
Go to my office and work as usual.
Fair enough but you will vote that day sha?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Viktoh(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:
Sleep well.
You will be bored
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by elantraceey(f): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
You will be bored

Used to it.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Alright
cheesy
Viktoh:
Ok
wink
Cutehector4u:
Get laid!
By who?

2 Likes

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:

Used to it.
Try something different, believe me you won't regret.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
cheesy
winkBy who?
d girl next door grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
d girl next door grin
Chai..... You eeeh.

Ok oo, but don't 4get to vote.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by mencade4: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
play fifa 15.....from morning to night

7 Likes

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Things to do on valentine day if you are dating

1) buy condom- for protection, you know say konji is no respecter of anybody

2) buy another condom, incase the ministry is still moving

3) buy another another condom, so that the girl no go carry belle, we don't want to be singing "after nine months"

4) buy more condoms, if the girl na calabar girl, dem no dey tire atall atall.

5) buy more and more condoms, infact your house should be filled with condoms,

abeg no hide this post, this would help to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Love is sweet, but when the sweetness gets to the highest pinnacle it produces a result .

So protection is the best.

Tank U.
Chai..... So nah sex be ur own way of showing love ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by elantraceey(f): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Try something different, believe me you won't regret.

There's none i can pick from your ideas
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Chai..... You eeeh.

Ok oo, but don't 4get to vote.
dnt hav a pvc! None of these presidential aspirants r worth voting for

9 Likes

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Dani4tech(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
..Just love the BONUS part cool
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
mencade4:
play fifa 15.....from morning to night
On pc or smartphone?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Sarimah(f): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
eat,sleep, watch movies.

5 Likes

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
Cutehector4u:
dnt hav a pvc! None of these presidential aspirants r worth voting for
True that but I gotta vote for GEJ to make sure GMB doesn't win.

The devil I know is twice better than the angel that I do not know.

The bird at hand is the only bird, nothing dey bush at allgrin

12 Likes

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:

There's none i can pick from your ideas
You just flawed everything I typed.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by olakumby(f): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
I just really hate this val day angry

1 Like

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Chai..... So nah sex be ur own way of showing love ni?
you know say konji na the problem, no time.

Sarimah:
eat,sleep, watch movies.

like seriously?? A fine girl like you suppose to be with a prince from england on valentine day, don't worry, if you are my girl, i will take you round my farm. As the current minister of women affairs i must you are 100% beautiful.
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by elantraceey(f): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
You just flawed everything I typed.

No i didn't , it's just my person .
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by pasqal09: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
So everyone's now claiming not to have a partner abi?
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by dechandel(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Go shopping

Paint your nails

Spend the day on Nairaland

If you cant stand the heat.. Snatch/seduce someone's Boo.. kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Sarimah(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

you know say konji na the problem, no time.

like seriously?? A fine girl like you suppose to be with a prince from england on valentine day, don't worry, if you are my girl, i will take you round my farm. As the current minister of women affairs i must you are 100% beautiful.
farm?

chai grin
Re: Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. by Tallesty1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Sarimah:
eat,sleep, watch movies.
shockedshockedshocked

You mean say door dey open?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.