Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

"We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola (42657 Views)

Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! / Lagos Light Rail - Pictures Show Advanced Progress / EMU Trains For Lagos Light Rail Blue Line Ready For Shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by NavierStokes(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Your celebrated APC navigator a.k.a General matthew Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo was the one whose administration spent $16 billion on power with nothing to show for it, international thief thief endorsing APC for change. Progressives indeed.

aresa:
[s][/s]

Your crooked abuja masters promise us stable electricity every month since 1999 and after stealing $16 billion, we are still in darkness..

You people really need to shut up...

3 Likes

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by Sajio(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Kenai:

Was June 2013 not the month Superman Fashola promised to deliver it? Is this the brand of 'Change' they serve?

When good things happen, this id1ot wants to claim the glory alone. Who else remembers the incident where Jonathan celebrated with the country for the successful elimination of Ebola? Did the Tinubu asslicker not quickly attack the president, saying it was "The Spirit of Lagos" that eliminated Ebola, not the FG?
Now, his white elephant don dey fall yakata and the asshole suddenly remembers there's an FG to attack for not offering 'moral' support.
... My brother. this is how they'v been deceiving Lagosians. Imagine he(fashola) could not complete a project that started since 2006-2015! but expect Gej to solve Nigeria problem within 4yrs?? if it were PDP now, all their mouth for don dey lick.. as to what he said about Amechi.., has he forgotten the he was speaker of the houx for 4yrs+6-7yrs of governorship under PDP? is it this one nd half yrs in APC that made him not to complete it? APC is a big scam jooor!!

5 Likes

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by stigman(m): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2015
rozayx5:

jakande beach road is what you dont know grin grin grin

do you hear about lekki on newspaper or do you live there

there is a mega slum next to this road with thousands of APC offices inside, the slum has no roads, they swim to their houses everyday after work, lagos is filthy,yuk yuk yuk

You said after toll gate, there is no toll gate in jakande
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by rozayx5(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2015
stigman:

You said after toll gate, there is no toll gate in jakande

eyah, how many km away is lekki toll gate from femi okonu estate, opposite of where this is happening as we speak cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by mtprofessor5(m): 8:25am On Jan 30, 2015
Kola4uniadgog:

As

Was referring to the APC people jareeeee

OK I grab
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by stigman(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2015
rozayx5:

eyah, how many km away is lekki toll gate from femi okonu estate, opposite of where this is happening as we speak cheesy cheesy cheesy

From sand filled to jakande is more than the km you said
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by rozayx5(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2015
stigman:

From sand filled to jakande is more than the km you said

okay so you said fashola and tinubu do not know the condition or plight of people living in that area undecided

or there is no money to be made if they fix the road, cause its too short to toll

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by stigman(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2015
rozayx5:

okay so you said fashola and tinubu do not know the condition or plight of people living in that area undecided

or there is no money to be made if they fix the road, cause its too short to toll

Their interest is that toll gate nothing else, that's where the money is, its individuals that developed VI to ajah and beyond not government so don't expect anything from them because it wouldn't come

3 Likes

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by makazona(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2015
what happened to IGR collected by the Lagos state govt? i believe this should have formed a good financial basis for the completion of the project.

it is very painful when i hear of such thing from a state with the highest IGR.isnt this a fake federal system of government where the state fold their arms and wait for the FG to do everything? sneaze,u call FG,cook a salty food na FG cause am,primary school system not working chai FG,everything FG.what about their statutory allocations,IGR and other accruables?

the states and LGs should do more for far reaching development.

finally i ask,who banned me and why?

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by rozayx5(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2015
stigman:

Their interest is that toll gate nothing else, that's where the money is, its individuals that developed VI to ajah and beyond not government so don't expect anything from them because it wouldn't come

wetin consign me , if they like flood should sweep Ajah, they are enjoying change grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by stigman(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2015
rozayx5:

wetin consign me , if they like flood should sweep Ajah, they are enjoying change grin grin

Na human dey stay there o
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by tiergodson: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2015
Kenai:
Typical of these pathetic people and their hypocritical party.
Always quick to blame others for their own incompetence.

The SAME clown said this way back in January 2013:

www.punchng.com/news/lagos-light-railll-be-ready-in-june-fashola/

We've gone full circle twice (2 years), now in 2015, and this is the type of cheap excuse he's offering. 90 percent propaganda and noise, 10 percent white elephant.

The fact that this Tinubu houseboy even had the nerve to mention Rivers "light rail" (his words) and say the project failed because FG didn't support Amaechi since he's in the opposition - FORGETTING that Amaechi was a PDP governor for 6-7 years including the period he flagged off the white elephant - shows Fashola is just a dumb, deceitful id1ot who banks on nothing but baseless, watery lies.

you do realise that the first phase (which terminates at Orile Iganmu) HAS been completed. what's going on now is the extension to Marina which Fashola stated "would continue" AFTER the completion of the first phase. Not just saying, i've gone pretty much the length of the phase one line from mile 2 to Orile Iganmu where it terminates just behind the National Theatre.
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by rozayx5(m): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2015
stigman:

Na human dey stay there o

humans living in slums and shouting eko oni baje, in Ajah if they tar your street, na to do thanksgiving cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by tiergodson: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2015
And really, English ain't hard. Fashola didn't say the project will not be completed (some here are already calling it a white elephant project). He said it won't be completed DURING HIS TENURE. Comprehension, please. Anyone that knows anything about politics knows that sometimes, elected officials slow up on projects close to election time so they have a reason to seek reelection for themselves or their party.
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by stigman(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2015
rozayx5:

humans living in slums and shouting eko oni baje, in Ajah if they tar your street, na to do thanksgiving cheesy cheesy
grin grin that's the problem I have with people, even when there are dying
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by stigman(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2015
tiergodson:
And really, English ain't hard. Fashola didn't say the project will not be completed (some here are already calling it a white elephant project). He said it won't be completed DURING HIS TENURE. Comprehension, please. Anyone that knows anything about politics knows that sometimes, elected officials slow up on projects close to election time so they have a reason to seek reelection for themselves or their party.

Make person hear word
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by AkoEja: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Stomach Infrastructure party completing projects, we know who we are talking about!
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by elohorayodele: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Kenai:
Typical of these pathetic people and their hypocritical party.
Always quick to blame others for their own incompetence.

The SAME clown said this way back in January 2013:

www.punchng.com/news/lagos-light-railll-be-ready-in-june-fashola/

We've gone full circle twice (2 years), now in 2015, and this is the type of cheap excuse he's offering. 90 percent propaganda and noise, 10 percent white elephant.

The fact that this Tinubu houseboy even had the nerve to mention Rivers "light rail" (his words) and say the project failed because FG didn't support Amaechi since he's in the opposition - FORGETTING that Amaechi was a PDP governor for 6-7 years including the period he flagged off the white elephant - shows Fashola is just a dumb, deceitful id1ot who banks on nothing but baseless, watery lies.
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by ikweremilitant: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Kenai:
Read him...

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/45536-we-can-t-complete-lagos-light-rail-project-fashola
na 2dy i knw say fashola na clueless.so this hypocrite had d guts to accuse fg 4nt helping hm buld a project after all d insult on d fg.again,if fashole is clueles enuf 2solve d problems of cmon lagos,hw much nija.fashola d clueles goat should go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by AkoEja: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2015
elohorayodele:
na 2dy i knw say fashola na clueless.so this hypocrite had d guts to accuse fg 4nt helping hm buld a project after all d insult on d fg.again,if fashole is clueles enuf 2solve d problems of cmon lagos,hw much nija.fashola d clueles goat should go to hell.

If anything, Jonathan has done a good job here in recruiting sycophants all over social media, they seem to pop up everywhere.
Well, it ain't going to help!
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by samplegirl(f): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2015
omenka:
Reading...

Fashola has made an admission, even though it might have been obvious the project can't be completed within his tenure. That is what leaders do. It is called honesty and is a sign of trustworthiness.

I double dare Jonathan to admit the second Niger Bridge cannot be completed before the next general election!! He once boasted "if I don't complete the Bridge before 2015, I will go on self exhile".

Link pls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by lagdmark(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2015
How can he complete the project when he and tinubu is financing the looser without C in presidential campaign

2 Likes

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by omenka(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by etties: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Where is the Lagos state international airport, where is Lagos state port, where is the Lagos EPZ, where is Lagos 4th mainland bridge, just to do railway from Costain to Okoko since 2006 you are still in mile 2, all is story and speaking of English, after now they will tell us how Jona failed even with his reviving of the railroad,re-modelling of 22 airports, reviving the agricultural section,building of 14 brand new universities, 125 almajiri schools, Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa, the 3rd fastest grow in the world, No 1 in foreign direct investment, completed 10 power projects and thousand of transmission lines built, 32 major road rehabilitate and still counting.but to them they have passed with no project to show for it. this is really unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by dazdilijae(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2015
JayAyede:

You should know that Lagos state generates it's funds for projects by itself without the FG giving them their entitlement(allocation).
But still, Fashola's performance as Lagos State Gov is excellent.
So you should know that he is not begging the FG cos he has don an excellent job even without it.

N/B
No government can finished all it projects.

hypocrisy in the highest order when it favours you, you see the truth then on other cases you see blatant lies and blame it on cluelessness
you all need TRUE CHANGE IN UR LIVES change from the Assembly of Practical Criminal(APC)

3 Likes

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by dazdilijae(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2015
arresa:

Fashola delivered more projects than your crooked, corrupt and incompetent jonadaftness and the other 35 states combined so shut up....

In your dream or another planet? he could not deliver on the rails and blame it on FG that has delivered on its I see why the Assemble of Practical Criminals cant come to the debate cos all their lies would be shown to the world that day unless lying propaganda to deceive feeble gullible minds like the mega daft who posted this.
Calling the most performing President a daft shows your cluelessness and daftness
Apart from security what can the APC hold against GEJ govt the so called corruption is flowing in the blood of every Nigerian
and yes Corruption is not stealing corruption is our life style in Naija
Stealing is a crime
DAft

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by AreaFada2: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Bro, Fash is the man we all should be talking about. If APC had chosen this guy, nobody will be in doubt that they mean well for Nigerians. Instead they opted for a man who can't even remember what he had for supper yesterday.

I am really disappointed with the choice of Buhari. Nothing personal but we shouldn't be talking of Buhari with people like Fash, El-Rufai, Ribadu, Rochas and Duke around.

No matter how bad Jonathan is, I can't stomach the fact that Buhari was a coupist. Starting from 1966, he was named as a participant in the counter coup. That means he was already playing a role in the history of our nation. 1983, he staged a coup and took over power from an elected govt.

49 years down the line, we are still talking about him. Even if na only Buhari and two other people dey naija, ma one of the other two try na. Abi na him papa found nigeria?

APC nor serious.
If they put Fash forward, by now GEJ & PEJ for don pack their portmanteau to return to Bayelsa.

As it is GEJ will narrowly win, Buhari's people will kill maybe a thousand or so people & life will continue. The Northern military will weigh option of a coup but eventually won't strike.
That's the sad prospect. May God intervene.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by ALAYORMII: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Curlieweed:
I understand that Fashole obtained an F9 in Mathematics. This should explain why he started a white elephant project he clearly couldn't afford then mid way started looking for people to blame for his inability to plan.

Interestingly, the person he hopes will help his state complete the project is the same Animal that cancelled an earlier version of the same project at great cost.

And this is the dude people were hyping.

Apeeshit, axis of mumu.

If Fashola had F9 in mathematics, how is it possible for him to be admitted to study law?

If you want to criticise someone at least be constructive with ur criticism and for those that liked ur comment its not because you made sense but because they are too blinded by hatred to reason properly
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by ALAYORMII: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2015
etties:
Where is the Lagos state international airport, where is Lagos state port, where is the Lagos EPZ, where is Lagos 4th mainland bridge, just to do railway from Costain to Okoko since 2006 you are still in mile 2, all is story and speaking of English, after now they will tell us how Jona failed even with his reviving of the railroad,re-modelling of 22 airports, reviving the agricultural section,building of 14 brand new universities, 125 almajiri schools, Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa, the 3rd fastest grow in the world, No 1 in foreign direct investment, completed 10 power projects and thousand of transmission lines built, 32 major road rehabilitate and still counting.but to them they have passed with no project to show for it. this is really unbelievable.

Let Mii take ur GEJ achievement one by one

1. How many times have you traveled with ur GEJ's train?
2. With the condition of our airports?
3. Dont we still import almost all our foods?
4. Not establishing more universities but upgrading the ones on ground is the solution to our educational sector.
5. Where did he build them?
6. Do you really believe that?
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by samplegirl(f): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2015
omenka:
Reading...

Fashola has made an admission, even though it might have been obvious the project can't be completed within his tenure. That is what leaders do. It is called honesty and is a sign of trustworthiness.

I double dare Jonathan to admit the second Niger Bridge cannot be completed before the next general election!! He once boasted [b]"if I don't complete the Bridge before 2015, I will go on self exhile".[/b]

@Omenka let me first of all thank you for honouring my request for links about the second niger bridge and the statement made by GEJ.

I must say that it did not take me up to 20 minutes to find out where you missed the point. The highlighted above in red is what you claim he said but the link you gave is saying a different thing sir. I understand your problem here is simple comprehension which make so many students to fail exams.

Go back to you link, you will find out that what he said was that he will go on exile if he fails to build the second niger bridge before the completion of his term in 2015 and today work is going on and he has not completed his tenure. Let us play this politics with truth and clean heart. Or can you show me where he used the word completed by 2015? These are little details that make students fail exams although in your own case you are approaching the whole thing with biased mind which is not good.
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by elohorayodele: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
AkoEja:

If anything, Jonathan has done a good job here in recruiting sycophants all over social media, they seem to pop up everywhere.
Well, it ain't going to help!

Clap for yourself
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by omenka(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2015
samplegirl:

@Omenka let me first of all thank you for honouring my request for links about the second niger bridge and the statement made by GEJ.

I must say that it did not take me up to 20 minutes to find out where you missed the point. The highlighted above in red is what you claim he said but the link you gave is saying a different thing sir. I understand your problem here is simple comprehension which make so many students to fail exams.

Go back to you link, you will find out that what he said was that he will go on exile if he fails to build the second niger bridge before the completion of his term in 2015 and today work is going on and he has not completed his tenure. Let us play this politics with truth and clean heart. Or can you show me where he used the word completed by 2015? These are little details that make students fail exams although in your own case you are approaching the whole thing with biased mind which is not good.
k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb / My Crazy Story In A Tanzania Prison / Loaded Passenger Bus Plunges Into Canal In Oworonshoki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.