Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,010 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

"We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola (43294 Views)

Lagos Light Rail Has Finally Landed !!! / Lagos Light Rail - Pictures Show Advanced Progress / EMU Trains For Lagos Light Rail Blue Line Ready For Shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by rozayx5(m): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2015
lol the apc goon is still showing off pictures of the rail project, if you like use 100mega pixel camera
a whole Governor commissioning day care center and exam hall, i can even see them celebrating streetlights shocked grin grin grin

it wont change the fact that tinubu rail project was a failure NEXT,

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by sam13(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=Kenai post=30255394]

Was June 2013 not the month Superman Fashola promised to deliver it? Is this the brand of 'Change' they serve?

When good things happen, this id1ot wants to claim the glory alone. Who else remembers the incident where Jonathan celebrated with the country for the successful elimination of Ebola? Did the Tinubu asslicker not quickly attack the president, saying it was "The Spirit of Lagos" that eliminated Ebola, not the FG?
Now, his white elephant don dey fall yakata

Kindly tell me many completed projects the pdp governed states has done and you also need to make me understand the percentage of monthly federal allocations to each state
Ebola started in Lagos through the national airport if the female doctor that attended to mr soyer did not treated the index case and later died what could have happened to all of us now Lagos state government paid respect to the female doctor,the hospital and the victims by paid them with token what has your federal goverment done to the bravery of the woman.If it were ti be in the US you and i know what their president will do the woman.Lets be honest to ourselves abeg
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2015

Fashola Hands Over Largest Purpose Built Court House In Nigeria

Names new Igbosere Magistrate Court after first Lagos Magistrate, J.I.C. Taylor

Fashola Hands Over Largest Purpose Built Court House In Nigeria
…Names new Igbosere Magistrate Court after first Lagos Magistrate, J.I.C. Taylor
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by AreaFada2: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2015
ALAYORMII:
He's making sense.

If GEJ promised us so many things and he's yet to do them and he's asking for another four years to do what he didn't do in six years then I see no reason why you should castigate someone who at least started something but couldn't finish and he gave reasonable reasons why he can't finish it.

Alayormii

So in your wisdom, Buhari who cancelled Jakande's Metro contract & made Lagos state to lose 60m dollars, that's 555billion Naira in today's money will now help to finance common light railway?

Haba, SW people, una clever pass this level by far na, only a small village in Ekiti with uncountable professors can analyse & rubbish this na.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Skill centers and Human development[/b]

Transit home for abused women..

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by JayAyede: 12:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Zenimart:
Mr man, I've been hearing about fashola's performance being excellent.......... I don't doubt you at all, but can u list five of his major achievements. Again I feel the guy should cut down on the time he spends on the press and focus on solving the myriads of problems facing his state. To all pdp supporters, I hope we can see the kind of change APC represents...............a man is not able to govern his state yet he spends almost all him time criticizing FG. With APC, it's the more you see the less you understand. #teampdpforlagos........#teambuharifordaura.
Well you see, I'm very I never realised this earlier but I just realised you are both BLIND & DEFF.
I simpatize with you cos life is very difficult for the DEFF & BLIND.
You can't judge what you can't see.
Abi

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Lagos state command center..

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2015

The Lagos State Government (LASG) has identified the provision of POWER as a key area to be addressed if it intends to sustain its growing mega city status. As such, the Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) administration through its 10 point development agenda has identified the development of an energy security strategy that supports the state’s economic development program.
LASG will establish the 'Lagos Energy Academy' in 2014 which will provide comprehensive technical training for young people in the power, public lighting and energy development. The training school will be located at the LSEB premises and the project objectives are as follows:

Project Objectives

To establish the Lagos Energy Academy and lighting assembly facility in Lagos to provide industry standard training for young citizens.

To establish, long term production and training partnership between EKO project, Lagos State Electricity Board and industry leaders to provide Industrial training for the technical college students and produce employable graduates.

To deliver medium and long term social and economic benefits to citizens and society in the state by improving local content inputs, building local capacity, improving energy efficiency and creating new jobs.

Very exciting to see very functional and productive state institutions branching out and creating sub institutions needed to educate and grow critical technical workforce and manpower to move the state forward.

Eko o ni baje o...
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2015

Eko o ni baje o...
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2015

Eko o ni baje o..
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by lekanbad: 12:21am On Jan 30, 2015
when you have given all your money to tinubu to loot,there is no way you can have money to complete projects.now that you are making noise,let lagosians know amount of IGR and allocations and make comparative analysis with projects delivered so far.It's only pity Fashola decided to descend so low because of Thienfubu.Shame.
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by aresa: 12:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by Eluwilussit(m): 12:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Kenai:
Read him...

http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/45536-we-can-t-complete-lagos-light-rail-project-fashola

Fashola is beginning to sound very silly and petty. His association with the likes of Buhari and Amaechi is rubbing off badly on him. When did Amaechi become an opposition governor? Everything that idiot achieved, he achieved under pdp. Since he joined APC, all he does is either bankrolling Buhari's campaign or driving all over the country with broom.

Amaechi's mono-rail project can compete favourably as one of the most stupid and senseless projects embarked by any governor.

Fash, I don't know your story with FG, but Amaechi can't fault the FG with any of his projects that's not completed on time.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Kenai:
Typical of these pathetic people and their hypocritical party.
Always quick to blame others for their own incompetence.

The SAME clown said this way back in January 2013:

www.punchng.com/news/lagos-light-railll-be-ready-in-june-fashola/

We've gone full circle twice (2 years), now in 2015, and this is the type of cheap excuse he's offering. 90 percent propaganda and noise, 10 percent white elephant.

The fact that this Tinubu houseboy even had the nerve to mention Rivers "light rail" (his words) and say the project failed because FG didn't support Amaechi since he's in the opposition - FORGETTING that Amaechi was a PDP governor for 6-7 years including the period he flagged off the white elephant - shows Fashola is just a dumb, deceitful id1ot who banks on nothing but baseless, watery lies.

Fashola is just a smoother criminal
Same ten and ten pence

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:33am On Jan 30, 2015
lekanbad:
when you have given all your money to tinubu to loot,there is no way you can have money to complete projects.now that you are making noise,let lagosians know amount of IGR and allocations and make comparative analysis with projects delivered so far.It's only pity Fashola decided to descend so low because of Thienfubu.Shame.

What about your own village that didn't give money to tinubu, show us 1 single thing they did with your own Igr and taxes? No you can not show us a damn thing so the joke is on you.

Fashola remains the most productive governor in the history of Nigeria, that you can not change..

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by arresa: 12:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Eko..

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by Eluwilussit(m): 12:42am On Jan 30, 2015
arresa:

[img]http://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/10571926_807389369282331_5269670352592530543_o.jpg[/imago

Eko o ni baje o...

Bro, Fash is the man we all should be talking about. If APC had chosen this guy, nobody will be in doubt that they mean well for Nigerians. Instead they opted for a man who can't even remember what he had for supper yesterday.

I am really disappointed with the choice of Buhari. Nothing personal but we shouldn't be talking of Buhari with people like Fash, El-Rufai, Ribadu, Rochas and Duke around.

No matter how bad Jonathan is, I can't stomach the fact that Buhari was a coupist. Starting from 1966, he was named as a participant in the counter coup. That means he was already playing a role in the history of our nation. 1983, he staged a coup and took over power from an elected govt.

49 years down the line, we are still talking about him. Even if na only Buhari and two other people dey naija, ma one of the other two try na. Abi na him papa found nigeria?
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by Firefire(m): 1:00am On Jan 30, 2015
lekanbad:
when you have given all your money to tinubu to loot,there is no way you can have money to complete projects.now that you are making noise,let lagosians know amount of IGR and allocations and make comparative analysis with projects delivered so far.It's only pity Fashola decided to descend so low because of Thienfubu. Shame.

God bless you.

APC states refused to domesticate the FOI bill

They run the state as a private investment (Tinubu & Sons Enterprises)

Lagos State, had internally generated revenues of N384.25 billion, equivalent to 76.9 percent of its 2013 budget of N499.10 billion.

Lagos State also collect monthly 26.72% from the federation account, what happens to the Fed. allocation if Lagos already generated 77% of her budget through IGR?

Shame on the people calling black white and claiming Progressive but inwardly they are rogues. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by Genbui(m): 1:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Fashola ....Why did you not make a formal request from the Federal Government... because that is a state project...they can't just jump in and support you without you requesting them to do so

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by ChinemeOkpan: 1:09am On Jan 30, 2015
Firefire:

[s]God bless you.

APC states refused to domesticate the FOI bill

They run the state as a private investment (Tinubu & Sons Enterprises)

Lagos State, had internally generated revenues of N384.25 billion, equivalent to 76.9 percent of its 2013 budget of N499.10 billion.

Lagos State also collect monthly 26.72% from the federation account, what happens to the Fed. allocation if Lagos already generated 77% of her budget through IGR?

Shame on the people calling black white and claiming Progressive but inwardly they are rogues.[/s] undecided

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by aresa: 1:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Bro, Fash is the man we all should be talking about. If APC had chosen this guy, nobody will be in doubt that they mean well for Nigerians. Instead they opted for a man who can't even remember what he had for supper yesterday.
I am really disappointed with the choice of Buhari. Nothing personal but we shouldn't be talking of Buhari with people like Fash, El-Rufai, Ribadu, Rochas and Duke around.
No matter how bad Jonathan is, I can't stomach the fact that Buhari was a coupist. Starting from 1966, he was named as a participant in the counter coup. That means he was already playing a role in the history of our nation. 1983, he staged a coup and took over power from an elected govt.
49 years down the line, we are still talking about him. Even if na only Buhari and two other people dey naija, ma one of the other two try na. Abi na him papa found nigeria?

You don't have to vote for Buhari and you have the constitutional rights not to, but this is about Fashola, not Buhari.

Presidency is not the only avenue for Fashola to serve his country in any administration and it is up to APC to select their candidates based on their plans and strategies which you and me know nothing about.
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by osetoba: 1:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
What surprises me most is how most people are not even seeing these guys for what they are.

Tinubu is the biggest thief ever - Just take a good look at how they are running Lagos state like a mobster and himself the mob boss yet some kumkum head would be shouting change and APC.

Omo! these guys are tight - Whatever they are using on Lagosians seem to be working perfectly.

Tufiakwa!!!... angry

t

They are using the media well in the south west especially the nation and punch newspapers. Focus on the federal but don't focus on my states. Quote from tinubu, u can take dat to the bank. Secondly, do u know they take the nation's newspaper to port harcourt by chartered flight?

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by Truckpusher(m): 1:30am On Jan 30, 2015
osetoba:
t

They are using the media well in the south west especially the nation and punch newspapers. Focus on the federal but don't focus on my states. Quote from tinubu, u can take dat to the bank. Secondly, do u know they take the nation's newspaper to port harcourt by chartered flight?
We know their ungodly maneuvers my brother.My problem is with those Nigerians that are screaming change like retards all over the place.And if one may ask, change from progress to what? thieves?

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by Truckpusher(m): 1:39am On Jan 30, 2015
babyosisi:

Fashola is just a smoother criminal
Same ten and ten pence
Gbam!
Fashola is a two sides of the same coin with Tinubu - They share the same feature after all two can't walk unless they agree.

This is what you get from politics of Godfather-ism which Obasanjo tried desperately with Jonathan and it backfired which made them to embark on a campaign of calumny. Tinubu owns Lagos and this is the change that gullible, myopic and mentally lazy Nigerians are clamoring for - Show me a classic example of jumping from the frying pan to the fire and I will tell you confidently that this is one of it.

APC IS A PARTY OF HALF MEN HALF DEMONS IN A MAN'S CLOTHING.

1 Like

Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 30, 2015
rozayx5:
grin
cable car?
https://www.nairaland.com/1469472/cable-car-project-verge-completion/6

inspection of tokumbo trains grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/668039/pictures-fashola-inspects-trains-facilities/13#22704342

if i am not mistaken GEJ has completed hundred of kilometers of rail in the same period and later Fashola will call GEJ Mr excuse

Lagos has been scammed, Tinubu is robbing Lagos blind with Hi tech and several other phony companies, while screaming change to his gullible hungry followers

the real lagos below, just a kilometer from the toll gate in lekki this is happening

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079157_croppercapture288_jpege5c48b97cc66731aa3c772a751590d91
This is one of the reasons why South Africans don't respect Nigerians. Smelling environment!Sh*t! What is wrong with Nigerian leaders?angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: "We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Nigeria is perhaps the poorest country on earth! What are the leaders waiting for to develop the country? PTUI! cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats / This Is Lagos; A City Swimming In Filth (see PHOTO) / MAIDUGURI Is Beautiful (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.