Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (58514 Views)

New Photo Of The RCCG Woman Who Was Prevented From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
What a loss and a cheap way out. May God forgive him and give him a good rest.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
He was so eager to answer the call of the Queen of the Coast that he couldn't even wait for the bus to stop before getting off and taking a nice dive into the water.

Just kidding. RIP, man. What a shame.

Anyone feeling suicidal this evening, can PM me. Don't dare take YOUR own life.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Etizz: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
I can't say rest in peace to anybody who took d precious life God gave him or her.....
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by iluvweed(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
chichriso:
That guy was like, 'instead Buhari will rule this country and i go backward and die is better i kill myself'

grin grin grin

Oponu
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Wuuworld(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
I rather kill myself than to commit suicide#Mama Peace Jonathan........This thing no go pass his uncle's handwork from d village....spiritual remote control
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Joel3(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
just like PEG he rather kill himself than commit suicide.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
krall:
He preferred death to the agonizing life he was living.
Exactly... Many more Nigerians to go

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
life no sweet am again. it's a pity
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
GoldCircle:
African remote control. Don't know if I can wish him to rest in peace?! Is there any religion that condones suicide?
ISLAM Rewards with 72 Virgins.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by mecussey(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
If you trace am well, na woman cause am.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Livesey(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nawaoooh this one its more than its self!!!
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by litetias(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
amakachinwe3:
He did in Lagos.How come u are linking it with Abuja?
Abuja is the capital of Nigeria so if someone says the ruling party at Abuja he's referring to the ruling party the president belongs to.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Joel3:
[size=20pt]Another frustrated soul, he probably fed up with Jonathan badluck administration and very harsh economy with no job, so bad.

Just like PEG he will rather kill himself than commit suicide. grin grin grin

Vote for change there will be no more suicide in nigeria. Nigerians are happy people

Anyway RIP to the dead [/size]
medically u should de declared permanently insane.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I understand you perfectly but the truth is those stories are endless myths with no one being able to establish any concrete physical fact but that doesn't mean that things that we can't explain doesn't exist but the earlier you disabuse your mind about them the better for you in this life else you will continuously live your life always afraid of the unknown.

. fear of the unknown is something we all experience sometimes, consciously or unconsciously.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
Keneking:
harsh economic conditions of the ruling party in abuja has caused this cry
why don't u join him. At least our population will be reduced.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
I saw it too. I Wå§ Ä† Ebute Ilaje Bariga when I saw people looking down from the bridge this morning. Suicide happens a lot on that bridge. What I tђเภк the govt can do is τ̅☺ have a Coast Guard post on the water, that will rescue prospective suicide victims.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
siraj1402:
Jona you see yaself? grin
ur brain is still on default
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
. fear of the unknown is something we all experience sometimes, consciously or unconsciously.
It is in your own best interest to disabuse your mind from the conscious fear and you'll see how the unconscious fear would disappear.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by NemzySeries(m): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
RIP to d Dead and HURRAY for d nxt to die
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Majoraus: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
bros, I disagree. @TruckPusher.don't underestimate d power in african market but God power pass them....RIP to d dead.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
darisgod:
Village people!!!!!!!!!!

RIP
grin grin
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is in your own best interest to disabuse your mind from the conscious fear and you'll see how the unconscious fear would disappear.
. sometimes we don't have control over these fears.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gad damn!!
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by ttmacoy: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nigerians and salt and pepper. On Linda ikeji they said he was driving how car, parked on the bridge and jumped. Here they say be was in bus and forced bus open.

Why is there so much misinformation and confusion.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
darisgod:
Village people!!!!!!!!!!

RIP

babe, depression is real

If you see what it did to my mother

Stop this "village people" ooo....hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by siraj1402(m): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
My brain is still on default
better
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by kamkechi(f): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
ellechrystal:

Na wa for u oo.that guy must ve had his own personal issues, maybe spiritual issues.
Not everything should b political na haba..
Bros u sef
Abeg tell am oh!
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
Joel3:
[size=20pt]Another frustrated soul, he probably fed up with Jonathan badluck administration and very harsh economy with no job, so bad.

Just like PEJ he rather kill himself than commit suicide. grin grin grin

Vote for change there will be no more suicide in nigeria. Nigerians are happy people

Anyway RIP to the dead [/size]
thunder strike you dead for playing with a thing like death,infact you will be the next to jump inside a burning fire idiot,everything to you is a joke?may this kind of thing happen to your family member so that just like u did people would also make a joke ouut of it.monkey
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
. sometimes we don't have control over these fears.
The moment you disabuse your mind that negative energy won't make you lose sleep over them and that's your first point of redemption.
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by mgbeketoto: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Living in NIGERIA is a major reason to do this!
Life is much better at the bottom of the Lagos Lagoon. . .

FASHOLA'S REFORMS yielding dividend! cheesy

AWO SUICIDE MACHINE!!! cheesy
Re: Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
The moment you disabuse your mind that negative energy won't make you lose sleep over them and that's your first point of redemption.
. how can one disabuse the mind, over things you sometimes you don't even know how it starts or ends?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.