Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe (24900 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / At This Point Only God Can Save Buhari – Dogara / APC, Buhari Should Withdraw From Presidential Race - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by bishoppapi: 6:26am On Jan 30, 2015
HugeMac:
Jonathan will debate anywhere , even if u give buhari the questions before the debate he will still look stupid , he can't even speak for six minutes

I guess you were born until after 2011 for you not to know that Jonathan did not attend the 2011 presidential debate but could arrange a debate with D'Banj! Is that who you are beating your chest for? You guys need to look beyond sentiment, stomach infrastructure, and bigotry so we can make our dear Nigeria a better place.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by fareed69(m): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2015
nigerianvenom:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/apc-withdrew-from-presidential-debate-to-save-buhari-okupe/

So You are a dunce as they rightly said?
Okupe come February 14th, go and look for New sets of Spike shoes cos I know you ll start a marathon race that has no end, even when you. See your Shadow na race you go pick senseless Fool.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by ogawisdom(m): 6:54am On Jan 30, 2015
I agree with u okupe, Buhari can barely express himself well in English. How can a man dt forged ordinary wasc result debate with d one and only PhD president we ever had grin. GEJ all d way

1 Like

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by nigerianvenom(m): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2015
fareed69:

So You are a dunce as they rightly said?
Okupe come February 14th, go and look for New sets of Spike shoes cos I know you ll start a marathon race that has no end, even when you. See your Shadow na race you go pick senseless Fool.

if only u knew the meaning of "dunce",u wouldn't have typed this rubbish.
who is more dunce than a man who misplaced his vp's name from osibanjo to osibande?

1 Like

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by cocoduck: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari the coward, that explains why he was booted out of power without him putting up a fight.

1 Like

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by fareed69(m): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2015
nigerianvenom:

who is more dunce than a man who misplaced his vp's name from osibanjo to osibande?

I don't blame you, your father Na dunce and he gave birth to a Mumu son like you who doesn't know his left from right so your dunce papa never forgot your name or call someone's name in lieu of your Name.
I pity you cos you ve a shallow thinking and that has really affected your Psychic.
You are just a waste. To this Society you better follow PDP to there grave.
Were, Epa, fool
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Badgers14: 7:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Who's David Okupe
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Ephemmm: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2015
pekeyim:
Okupe Sha.

This was unnecessary,

Like I keep saying, The Man Buhari isn't mentally fit for the rigours of the Job as a civilian President.

Yes. This is the same way Jonathan was not mentally fit when he boycotted the debated organized in 2011. But will Jonathan attend a debated organized by The Nation or Sahara reporters?
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by Onasa22: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Shame on APC and their Presidential candidate for withdrawing from a Presidential Debate, that shows they have nothing to offer Nigerians
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by talk2tegs(m): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2015
BUHARI FINALY SPEAKS;

“Fellow Nigerian, People accuse me of many things. But one thing they never accuse me of is corruption. They never accuse me of mediocrity, or of lying. People accuse me of many things. I have led this country and I have a record. We were not perfect, but we were effective; we solved problems, and we made Nigerians proud. In our government, we fought corruption, we stabilised the Naira, and we shut down insurgencies. We shouldn’t forget so soon that there was the Maitatsine ravaging the North east and we dealt with it.
We also overran the Chadian rebels.
We rebuilt industries, Nigerians queued up and treated each other with respect; Nigerians took pride in our reputation for discipline. The world admired us. We were proud to be Nigerians.
However, because they can’t attack our record, they accuse me falsely of ethnic jingoism; they accuse me falsely of religious
fundamentalism. Because they cannot attack our record, they accuse us falsely of calling for election violence – when we have only insisted on peace.
Even as Head of State, we never imposed Sharia.
All my running mates have been either Igbo or Yoruba and are always devout Christian of indisputable repute. I have and will continue to condemn those who burn God’s places of worship, be they churches or mosques and wish God’s judgment upon them. As your President, their punishment won’t stop there, we will also ensure Boko Haram and other such elements, are found, are arrested and face the full wrath of the law as punishment for their crimes against our country.
My dear friends, this is very important to note: It doesn’t matter if you are Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ekwere, Urhobo, Igala and no, it does not matter if you are Christian, Muslim, Animist or Atheist: we need a new direction under a new leadership.
The task ahead will be challenging and daunting, but it is surmountable. This is what leadership is about.
My only desire is to prove to you that Nigeria can truly work.
Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime, you can be proud of this country. Let me make you this promise today: We will protect your children. We will protect your wealth. We will make this country work again. This is why I am running for the office of the president of Nigeria. This is my promise.” – Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR).

God will bless you if forward to all your contacts.

1 Like

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by elbinmanny(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2015
Rexnegro:

For ur own mind FASHOLA na pdp gov also abi ? Does dat name ring a bell too ?
who is Fashola?
Isnt he the head guard of Tinibu slave camp? That is tolling every nooks and crany of his master's slave kingdom? The one that said he wont complete metro line or how una dey call am undecided
Akpabio has never said or done such. Dont make this thread A fashola ...Akoabio issue...for I will floor u grin
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by shara123(m): 8:25am On Jan 30, 2015
APC can never participate in such debate organized by d pro-PDPs 'NTA, AIT & Co. Okupe has already called himself a bastard, soo am nt suprise he's mumbling again.
Clueless president with highly corrupt cabinet.
Ur days are numbered!
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by confidenceikeh: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2015
#Buharimustdebatquote author=nigerianvenom post=30255488]
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/apc-withdrew-from-presidential-debate-to-save-buhari-okupe/[/quote]
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by billyG(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2015
nigerianvenom:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/apc-withdrew-from-presidential-debate-to-save-buhari-okupe/
Dr Bastard okupe shld be reminded that all paste winners of presidential elections didnt attend debat:viz OBJ,yar'adua,jonathan & now Buhari.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by electrosuru: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2015
If everybody dey talk na okupe u dey listen nawoo, okupe that said new train dat is been used in other country can not support nigeria economy. I dey laugh in spanish ooo. :DIf everybody dey talk na okupe u dey listen nawoo, okupe that said new train dat is been used in other country can not support nigeria economy. I dey laugh in spanish ooo.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by pekeyim: 10:37am On Jan 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

Yes. This is the same way Jonathan was not mentally fit when he boycotted the debated organized in 2011. But will Jonathan attend a debated organized by The Nation or Sahara reporters?

They would have mentioned this since
I'm sure something would have been done.

Btw Buhari is an opposition and should jump @ any opportunity to hit or sway votes in Hiss favour.
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by darex10: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2015
pls the General alone...PDP and their media reps can go to hell for all i care
Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by cypriannwadukwe: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
okay, the debate is organised by those under the payroll of the government, what about Oputa Panel, was it on the payroll of Jonathan's administration, yet he refused to show up, the PTF probe, he refused to show up also, APC has been claiming to be the party of integrity, responsibility and so on, if they claim to be all that they are bragging to be, they as a law abiding citizen, democracy respecting Presidential candidate, he should submit to the modus operandi, he should respect the present administration because it represents our the Nigerian Government, if he doesn't, it means he has no respect for Nigerians because like it or not, the Government represent Nigeria and her future. Moreover, there are many issues that need to be put to rest, this is an opportunity for him to clear his name once and for all, which defendant avoids the prosecutor in a Law court because he is employed by the state, didn't he subject people himself to probes for which he is avoiding and giving us flimsy excuses. Buhari, set up and be a man or stand aside and keep quiet. #NO2Buhari #GEJ4Naija #GEJ4Naija_u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe by fareed69(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
nigerianvenom:

He is now your President

He go 4get the name of the Country he is ruling now.

Go Hug Transformer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Siaka Oyibo Is Dead / What Has Rochas Done With The 211Billion Loan+Federal Allocation+13% Derivation? / Wike At RCCG Holy Ghost Rally In Port Harcourt With Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.