Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters (3114 Views)

"Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard / Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by aresa: 1:21am On Jan 30, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://leadership.ng/news/407341/buhari-refusal-participate-debate-shocks-supporters

Oyo PDP Chieftain, Oduduwa Youths Berates Osinbajo Over Comments On Jonathan
By Nigerian Tribune, 30 Dec 2014
He noted. Also, the Oduduwa Youth Progressive Coalition in Abuja, has carpeted the APC Vice Presidential candidate, over statements credited to him on certain lapses of President Jonathan's administration on corruption. This was contained in a communique signed and issued on Monday by the National President of the group, Oluwasanmi Solomon and the Secretary, Ademola Onabanjo, after an end of the year stakeholders' meeting of Oduduwa youth groups in Abuja. The group said that some actors in the political set up are in the desperate mission to give the Yoruba nation a bad image before the entire populace and the urgent need to address such stakeholders has become very necessary. The two page document which frowns at statements credited to the APC Vice Presidential candidate in particular that President Jonathan is running a corrupt administration says it was a misplacement for the servant on the pulpit to attempt to take the speck in his neighbour's eyes when he has a whole log of wood preventing him from seeing his front..

Oyo state PDP clown is not a Buhari supporter. The clown in the above article was defending corruption and incompetence.

Nice try....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by senorova(m): 2:25am On Jan 30, 2015
grin grin grin
Shock my foot.
GMB endorsers aren't shocked at all
It's GEJ and his goons that are devastated

Their plan didn't work!!!

I'ld love to applaud GMB for a most wise tactic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by hyfr(m): 2:39am On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:
We the Supporters of Buhari on Nairaland are fully in support of his refusal to participate in that dubious debate. Why should he debate when he knows that the Organisers of the so-called debate are staunch Supporters of GEJ?! Abeg joor.

Namadi Samboribobo should even thank his stars that Osinbajo would not be participating any longer. We all know what would happen if he (Osinbajo) should participate. I can feel his (Namadi's) sigh of relief.

Meanwhile, whether they debate or not, it's visible to the blind, audible to the deaf and vocal to the dumb that Buhari has won. So,

You see this my precious 64GB iPhone 6?!

I would rather throw it into this creek and lose the #185,000 I bought it:

Than to vote this clueless Jonathan.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO
dude u don't own an iphone 6. It won't help u of u claim too. I want to give mine out
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by hyfr(m): 2:40am On Jan 30, 2015
firstEVA:
Why should Buhari go for the debate when he may not be treated fairly, did he not go for the debate in 2011? It was Jonathan that didn't attend then because they refused to send him the questions before hand. Now that Jonathan has decided to go, it is obvious (based on the calibre of people organising the shit) that he has been sent the question. So why should Buhari go for such an even which may be aimed at making Jonathan appear smarter than he actually is. Buhari you have taken the right decision, debate or not we know your capabilities.
balderdash

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by annibro(f): 2:44am On Jan 30, 2015
barcanista:
Dude, there is no way one can be comfortable to debate in a terrain that you are not wanted, neither is it possible to debate in a terrain that you knw you are not wanted, especially when the same ppl antagonise you. Bro, I barcanista endorse General Muhammadu Buhari's decision in FULL!

I agree with u. Its a set up. Apc made d best decision
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by otokx(m): 3:22am On Jan 30, 2015
The supporters of Buhari I know are in full support of him.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by clevvermind(m): 3:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari is just a coward. He can't stand Jonathan anyday. He was taken over by fear when he heard that a presidential debate would be coming up. He doesn't know anything. grin
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Truckpusher(m): 3:49am On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:
Buhari is just a coward. He can't stand Jonathan anyday. He was taken over by fear when he heard that a presidential debate would be coming up. He doesn't know anything. grin
What else do you expect from a man that promised to stabilize global crude oil price? grin
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by meetbanji(m): 3:56am On Jan 30, 2015
If Jonathan had been quite exceptional, he wouldn't have needed any form of campaign. His works would have spoken for him.

When people talk about Buhari in such a manner one immediately sees PDP at work.

For me candidly: People don't need to spoil his name to win their elections.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by clevvermind(m): 4:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
What else do you expect from a man that promised to stabilize global crude oil price? grin
nothing.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by meetbanji(m): 4:14am On Jan 30, 2015
]If Jonathan had been quite exceptional, he wouldn't have needed any form of campaign. His works would have spoken for him.

When people talk about Buhari in such a manner one immediately sees PDP at work.

For me candidly: People don't need to skpoil his name to win their elections.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by meetbanji(m): 4:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Pls wannna know about Folorunso muyiwa or about Truerebel fashion company
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by pendusky(m): 4:52am On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:
We the Supporters of Buhari on Nairaland are fully in support of his refusal to participate in that dubious debate. Why should he debate when he knows that the Organisers of the so-called debate are staunch Supporters of GEJ?! Abeg joor.

Namadi Samboribobo should even thank his stars that Osinbajo would not be participating any longer. We all know what would happen if he (Osinbajo) should participate. I can feel his (Namadi's) sigh of relief.

Meanwhile, whether they debate or not, it's visible to the blind, audible to the deaf and vocal to the dumb that Buhari has won. So,

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO

Ur clueless ! I swear!
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by festusfeezy(m): 5:15am On Jan 30, 2015
y do i have this feeling dat buhari will also withdraw from d presidential race. Not only d debate........
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Bayswater: 5:21am On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO

Broda, you can lie o shocked
Hope that's not what you earn in a year.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:
Pdp making up stories from time in memorial.

It won't stop me from voting for GEJ though.
my sweetheart don turn politician
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by ARKdiscloser7(m): 5:56am On Jan 30, 2015
#buharimustdebate
#buharishowyourcertificate
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by SporaD8: 6:04am On Jan 30, 2015
[/color][color=#006600]
emalek86:
A plane was about to crash and there were only
four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there
were five people in it. The first person was
Cristiano Ronaldo and he
said: I'm the best
footballer, I cant die now". So he took one
parachute and left. The second who was Aliko
Dangote said "I'm the richest man in Africa and
I'm too young to die". So he took the second
parachute and left. The third was Gen Buhari and
he said: " I'm the smartest in the world so I can't
die now, my people still need me". So he took
one and left. Then it was left with Pope Francis
and a little school girl. The Pope said to the little
girl " take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for
you". The little girl replied no need for that
"there are two parachutes left. The Pope asked
her: "how come?" The little girl replied: "Buhari
took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute.
Damn! Dude you craze I swear!
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by aresa: 6:06am On Jan 30, 2015
clevvermind:

Where was the otuoke coward in 2011?

VVVVVVVVVVV

That's where the coward was like a freeking house boy with dbanj..

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by elantraceey(f): 6:22am On Jan 30, 2015
Ipledge:
my sweetheart don turn politician

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Difference between A REAL Debate and GEJ's Shambolic Debate.

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by balotellli: 6:55am On Jan 30, 2015
firstEVA:
self contradiction, welldone grin
o boy na wah for am oooo. I wonder y that kinda contradiction. Anyways, they re as clueless as their president grin
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by tmotmo: 7:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Another Marilyn Ogar of DSS is better avoided.
The Government of GEJ is known for coercing all agents of Government against any perceived opposition and the Nigerians who oppose his paths nonetheless a visible and progressive one like APC.

Do you know why EFFC was ordered to leave the airports?
Do you know why EFFC and ICPC since inception GEJ had been made toothless?
Do you know why Col Dasuki (NSA) wanted the election shifted?
Do you why the military who earlier claimed they were in possession of Gen Buhari's certificate later made a self-counter claim?
Do you know that the officer who said the certificate are not with the military had been posted of that capacity on which he made the statement few weeks before the announcement?

Please I will support a debate, but not one that had been programmed to give undue advantage to a particular participant before the start of the Debate.

Do you know why GEJ did not participated in the 2011 debate that featured Shekarau, Ribadu and Buhari?
Why is debating too important to GEJ now?

I have my answers to the above questions, just like might do or you don’t.

Than to vote this clueless Jonathan who uses the apparatus of Government to oppress the very people he governs.

#IHaveDecided
#FeBuhari14th
#GMB/PYO

God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 30, 2015
My Gee, you don't expect Muhammadu Buhari to "suggest" neutral organisers, that's not his business. I had expected coalition of political parties to organise one or a political institute. Not Agencies, Officers and friends of the government neither do I expect the General to debate in an unwanted environment. As for his intelligence, the General is a very intelligent man, reading f speech or not is urrelevant. The message is more important
Djicemob:
Endorse whatever you like but bro u'll agree with me that since the channels interview where Buhari ridiculed himself by stating he would stabilize world oil price,i have not heard him speak for more than 20minutes of his plans to achieve all the things he is promising nigerians,he is always seen going through the hurdles of reading a speech obviously written by someone else(same goes to GEJ).How do we test his actual intelligence if he refuses all platforms to be tested? Why cant he suggest a more neutral organisers for the debate? I say this cos i am undecided yet and i was waiting for this opportunity to access the candidates,now i have no chance to know the intelligence of people am about to vote.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by PhockPhockMan: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2015
major466:

Picture of you using the IPhone or I will never believe it.
Don't mind that donphilopus. See claiming.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Babacele: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Adminisher:

It is a very courageous and actually ARROGANT decision on the part of the APC. On the same day or close to that day, Buhari and Osinbajo have a road show and interactive session in Lagos with business leaders and civil society that will steal the thunder from the NTA/AIT debate. I like the audacity of the decision not to go for the debate. The mystique of Buhari is preserved. Let Jonathan go and debate with lightweight, especially the woman presidential candidate of that other party who will make him look like an uneducated kid. After all Jonathan was absent at the last debates in 2011 because of lack of expo which Buhari attended.
XPOSED: AIT Caught Pants Down After Accusing Buhari Supporters of Hacking Its Online PollThe Africa Independent Television (AIT),has been caught pants down in an attempt to smear the image of the presidential candidate f the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, which has become a stock in trade for many individuals, groups and organisations sympathetic to the cause of President Goodluck Jonathan.The Television station had few days ago organised an online poll between the Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan and that of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari on who Nigerians prefer as their president.But just a day after the poll went online, AIT being the organiser pull down the poll after Buhari assumed an unprecedented lead over president Jonathan, claiming the site is undergoing maintenance.Buhari’s lead in notwithstanding a documentary which has been aired constantly on the television platform with the clear intent of tarnishing the image of the former Head of State.The decision of the TV station to pull down the poll did not go down well with most Nigerians who criticised AIT for its bias on Buhari. Scores of people lambasted the station for deliberately playing out the script of the presidency and the PDP.But in order to justify her decision to pull down the poll website where Buhariwas clearly in the lead, AIT released a press statement claiming the poll was hacked by supporters of Buhari with theuse of a software to vote several times in favour of Buhari.In the statement widely circulated to media houses, AIT claimed an integrity test conducted on the result of the poll showed that 30 unidentified unique IP addresses voted a total of 4969 in favour of Buhari, suggesting that the process was hacked and rigged.Not satisfied with the claim by AIT however, ICT expert and Executive Director of Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN), Gbenga Sesan went to work and discovered that AIT did nit only lied in the press statement, but also deliberately manioulated the CSV file which contained the IP addresses where voters who participated in the polling are found.According to Mr. Sesan, though the AIT tried to edit the CSV file so as to prove their point that the poll was hacked, they failed in putting the numbers together which ended up exposing them.Incidentally, this is about the second time a similar but deliberate falsification from the Jonathan camp would be exposed.In early 2014, a presidential aide sent a mail with an alias attempting to indict former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who is now the emir of Kano as the sponsor of Boko Haram.Sanusi at that time exposed the $20 billion said to be missing from the account of the Nigerian Nationa Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).See below Mr. Sesan’s finding as he revealed via his twitter handle.@gbengasesan'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago1. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are number labels assigned to devices within a network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago2. Internet Protocol designers used 32-bit number. IP protocol version 4 (IPv4) is limited because it’s only from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago3. That basically means IP version 4 only has 4,294,967,295 IP addresses. That explains why IP version 6 (128-bit numbers) is now being used'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago4. Long numbers can be confusing. So, IP addresses use dotted-decimal format: 4 numbers separated by periods. Something like 192.168.123.132'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago5. If geeks don’t want to be nice, they’d leave easy IP address 192.168.123.132as 32 bit number. That’d be 11000000101010000111101110000100'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago15. I now have a copy of the CSV file sent by AIT to media houses. This copy was obtained from a pro-GEJ news websitehttp://www.thebreakingtimes.com/exclusive-how-pro-buhari-online-users-compromised-ait-polls/…'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago19. Ladies and gentlemen, look at the IPaddresses again. What did you notice? Exactly. 82.145.210.258 to 82.145.210.293. 258 and 293? AIT?!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago20. The folly went all the way to 82.145.210.570. First, 82.anything isn’t geographically in Nigeria. It’s in Europe.AIT says NIG. Error 1'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago21. The biggest error is that anything above 255 is not a valid dotted-decimalnumber. Remember, highest binary is 11111111. That’s 255.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy like the Goodluck Jonathan administration.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago23. AIT fabricated IP addresses that don’t exist to prove that APC rigged their poll. Shame on you, AIT. I dare youto disprove these tweets'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago24. I’ll say this again. This is 2015. Not 1999. If you’re going to lie, be smart about it. Otherwise, we’ll factcheck and expose your lies!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoIn conclusion, @AIT_Online, you owe @ThisIsBuhari and @APCNigeria apologies. The management of Daar Communications PLC lied. Apologise NOW!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoAIT reminds me of the cheat who was given “expo”. He dubbed all answers, and also dubbed the instruction, “don’t dub beyond this point” :'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoThe cheats needed to show a lot of rows with Buhari and similar IPs. When “engineer” got to 255, (s)he forgot “don’t dub beyond this point”SOURCE:http://abusidiqu.com/exposed-ait-caught-pants-accusing-buhari-supporters-hacking-online-poll/
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by Babacele: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Djicemob:
Sometimes the way you people think gives credence to the fact that you are actually paid to support someone and anything they say or do is ok by you.
This is my response about the boycott on a previous post:

XPOSED: AIT Caught Pants Down After Accusing Buhari Supporters of Hacking Its Online PollThe Africa Independent Television (AIT),has been caught pants down in an attempt to smear the image of the presidential candidate f the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, which has become a stock in trade for many individuals, groups and organisations sympathetic to the cause of President Goodluck Jonathan.The Television station had few days ago organised an online poll between the Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan and that of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari on who Nigerians prefer as their president.But just a day after the poll went online, AIT being the organiser pull down the poll after Buhari assumed an unprecedented lead over president Jonathan, claiming the site is undergoing maintenance.Buhari’s lead in notwithstanding a documentary which has been aired constantly on the television platform with the clear intent of tarnishing the image of the former Head of State.The decision of the TV station to pull down the poll did not go down well with most Nigerians who criticised AIT for its bias on Buhari. Scores of people lambasted the station for deliberately playing out the script of the presidency and the PDP.But in order to justify her decision to pull down the poll website where Buhariwas clearly in the lead, AIT released a press statement claiming the poll was hacked by supporters of Buhari with theuse of a software to vote several times in favour of Buhari.In the statement widely circulated to media houses, AIT claimed an integrity test conducted on the result of the poll showed that 30 unidentified unique IP addresses voted a total of 4969 in favour of Buhari, suggesting that the process was hacked and rigged.Not satisfied with the claim by AIT however, ICT expert and Executive Director of Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN), Gbenga Sesan went to work and discovered that AIT did nit only lied in the press statement, but also deliberately manioulated the CSV file which contained the IP addresses where voters who participated in the polling are found.According to Mr. Sesan, though the AIT tried to edit the CSV file so as to prove their point that the poll was hacked, they failed in putting the numbers together which ended up exposing them.Incidentally, this is about the second time a similar but deliberate falsification from the Jonathan camp would be exposed.In early 2014, a presidential aide sent a mail with an alias attempting to indict former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who is now the emir of Kano as the sponsor of Boko Haram.Sanusi at that time exposed the $20 billion said to be missing from the account of the Nigerian Nationa Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).See below Mr. Sesan’s finding as he revealed via his twitter handle.@gbengasesan'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago1. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are number labels assigned to devices within a network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago2. Internet Protocol designers used 32-bit number. IP protocol version 4 (IPv4) is limited because it’s only from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago3. That basically means IP version 4 only has 4,294,967,295 IP addresses. That explains why IP version 6 (128-bit numbers) is now being used'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago4. Long numbers can be confusing. So, IP addresses use dotted-decimal format: 4 numbers separated by periods. Something like 192.168.123.132'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago5. If geeks don’t want to be nice, they’d leave easy IP address 192.168.123.132as 32 bit number. That’d be 11000000101010000111101110000100'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago15. I now have a copy of the CSV file sent by AIT to media houses. This copy was obtained from a pro-GEJ news websitehttp://www.thebreakingtimes.com/exclusive-how-pro-buhari-online-users-compromised-ait-polls/…'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago19. Ladies and gentlemen, look at the IPaddresses again. What did you notice? Exactly. 82.145.210.258 to 82.145.210.293. 258 and 293? AIT?!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago20. The folly went all the way to 82.145.210.570. First, 82.anything isn’t geographically in Nigeria. It’s in Europe.AIT says NIG. Error 1'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago21. The biggest error is that anything above 255 is not a valid dotted-decimalnumber. Remember, highest binary is 11111111. That’s 255.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy like the Goodluck Jonathan administration.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago23. AIT fabricated IP addresses that don’t exist to prove that APC rigged their poll. Shame on you, AIT. I dare youto disprove these tweets'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago24. I’ll say this again. This is 2015. Not 1999. If you’re going to lie, be smart about it. Otherwise, we’ll factcheck and expose your lies!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoIn conclusion, @AIT_Online, you owe @ThisIsBuhari and @APCNigeria apologies. The management of Daar Communications PLC lied. Apologise NOW!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoAIT reminds me of the cheat who was given “expo”. He dubbed all answers, and also dubbed the instruction, “don’t dub beyond this point” :'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoThe cheats needed to show a lot of rows with Buhari and similar IPs. When “engineer” got to 255, (s)he forgot “don’t dub beyond this point”SOURCE:http://abusidiqu.com/exposed-ait-caught-pants-accusing-buhari-supporters-hacking-online-poll/
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by maureen546: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
No certificate,no public debate.it is obvious dat buhari has nothing to offer this country.he seems to be getting tired,may withdraw frm the race befor Feb 14.No vacancy in aso rock.i love GEJ,na so so wonder, he dey do.
Re: Buhari Refusal To Participate In Debate Shocks Supporters by OperationIgrigi: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
[s]I barcanista, join every Nigerian to commend the incoming President Muhammadu Buhari for pulling out of the Sham called debate. NEDG is clearly an extension of Jonathan campaign organisation. They should organise their debate themselves. I and the good people of Nigeria won't watch the charade. Buhari will be elected whether they like it or not. Nigerians have decided, no going back!!! Sai Buhari [/s]

**grins** Abeg carry your large head go siddon for inside gutter, no dey make noise for hia. **LOLS**

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Reason Nigeria Should Delay Elections-Al Jazeera / Senator Akume Emerges Winner Of Benue Zone B / Lying Liars, Show Me Your Evidence Against BBC Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.