Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,247 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" (59059 Views)

Fashion Or Trash? - Checkout The Kind Of Gown Lady Wore, Exposing Her Privacy - / See What This Girl Wore To The Club - Revealing Her Full Boobs / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Maamin:

your face or adonbilivit angry

U want to c my face?
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

Own my own business, so im d boss i can work till 5am of finish early depends on work load

I see...Boss lala grin
emusmith:

I see...Boss lala grin

Thought u wer going to bed
This thread, o ti sufa...wink
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 30, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Maamin(m): 1:17am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

Op concern na cool

ok o, just stay dey guide ur thread me need sleep now! i got lecture tomoro...sorry today lipsrsealed
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

Thought u wer going to bed

Soon...
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Maamin:

ok o, just stay dey guide ur thread me need sleep now! i got lecture tomoro...sorry today lipsrsealed

me dey soon go
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Maamin(m): 1:18am On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

U want to c my face?

yes swirry grin
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Maamin(m): 1:19am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

me dey soon go

oya na!
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 30, 2015
Maamin:

yes swirry grin

Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Maamin(m): 1:22am On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

ok,nice hope you dont bleach? angry..what part of the country are from? kiss
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Maamin:

ok,nice hope you dont bleach? angry..what part of the country are from? kiss

Lol bleach ke .... Nah .... Lagos live london
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 30, 2015
GOOD NIGHT ALL...

# sleeping mode activated #
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Amokeme...Still awake? cheesy
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by amokeme(f): 1:44am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:
Amokeme...Still awake? cheesy
laughs yes o... smiley
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Maamin(m): 1:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

Lol bleach ke .... Nah .... Lagos live london

issoryt
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Maamin:

issoryt
undecided
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Maamin(m): 2:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:
undecided

why the face?
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Maamin:

why the face?

Was meant to be a smily face. Typo
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Maamin(m): 2:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

Was meant to be a smily face. Typo
never heard that before
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 30, 2015
amokeme:
laughs yes o... smiley

What's your view?
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm really sorry, if i sound blunt to anyone this night lipsrsealed na pms cause am, anyway! bye Goodnight everyone smiley

Good morning smiley
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Maamin:

never heard that before

smiley
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2015
funny but true grin

some ladies sha angry
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
funny but true grin

some ladies sha angry

You nor dey involved? cheesy
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

You nor dey involved? cheesy
noooooo.
mummy said i shouldn't do such things cos it won't get me the right man smiley
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

noooooo.
mummy said i shouldn't do such things cos it won't get me the right man smiley

So, what did mummy tell you? cheesy, inform us...Let's learn...
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

So, what did mummy tell you? cheesy, inform us...Let's learn...
mummy told me to fast and pray, be decent, and be independent,then you will see a responsible guy come ya way.

Don't tell anybody oooo wink
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:
DISCLAIMER: This list doesn't apply to every one.

I didn't use to know the reason then and it bothered me but now I know why. wink

Revealing her sensitive parts is not done unconsciously... Nada! Let no girl deceive you... It's a conscious, consecrated effort exerted to meet a certain goal smiley, 90% of the time...

We are not condemning anybody...cheesy.

Quickly, What Are Those Reasons?

1. When she needs attention

Ladies seeking attention since the days Eve. She opens her cleavage in her dp and I compliment her, "Nice b**bs, she flares up! Hah, what was I suppose to say?
This they do, just to hear "You're pretty" even if... *clears throat *
In NL, she'll get hundreds of likes in one day...Hmmm!

2. When She is trying to be "sexy"

Them Nicky Minaj, Kim Kardashian, Gaga and Rihanna etc has not helped our ladies at all ...

Trying to be sexy will make a girl go to an event braless in the guise of being what? ... Sexy or Silly? undecided

3. When she just lost her decency

What's she hiding anymore? Some change overnight... Now, her eyes are opened!

4. When that's all she's got

Some, after the big upside and downside, nothing else they have to offer. These set of girls are many o... They change dp often with all manner of boobs exposing, laps revealing, backside enticing pix and then they start saying "All Guys Are The Same"...Sorry ya!

5. When she needs a boyfriend

It's common. When a lady starts exposing all manner, sometimes, she obviously needs a guy in her life. She believes guys are crazy over her body, and yes they are cheesy She will find one but just for her body grin

6. When she's trying to seduce a guy.

She walks close to you, drops her pen and picks it...then you see what you didn't plan to see smiley... This happens often especially when she likes you... (I'm not saying that every girl that does that has seductive intentions o...) Women likes to pursue unrealistic goals sha undecided

7. The Pressure From Friends

Most at times, she isn't comfortable with that o but because her friends are all doing it..
You could see that she isn't comfortable on it but yet she's still trying because of her clique… In the midst of "bad girls", if you look very well, you will spot this kind of girl...

Note: Some girls were born that way so it doesn't really apply to them...

Conclusion: Opening a thread no suppose cause fight na ...lol... cheesy

Contribute peacefully...

Guys and Ladies...smiley

you know i know you
but with this i think you need

a loud ovation
well said
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:
grin grin grin

unhmm
id like to know why you had to laugh that much
Re: Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

mummy told me to fast and pray, be decent, and be independent,then you will see a responsible guy come ya way.

Don't tell anybody oooo wink

Is your mum a MFM member?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? / Email Exchange Between Sugabelly And Mustapha Audu / Five Types Of Women That May Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.