Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. (3194 Views)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by dunkem21(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Na xo!

You no even ask of me.

Smh sad

I wan find your trouble.

Of course you know that am kinda incomplete on NL without your shadows lurking around. To me, its been like a year without hearing and tapping from the encyclopedia herself.

Oya, Kpele, gbaghara m, nwanyi oma.

You still dey vex

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

#Secret cheesy
ur secret is safe wit me. Am a scorpio
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by harrysterol(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

I have particular disdain for people who put others down when they share their stories with us.
take it easy n pity him
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by MizMyColi(f): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2015
dunkem21:

I wan find your trouble.

Of course you know that am kinda incomplete on NL without your shadows lurking around. To me, its been like a year without hearing and tapping from the encyclopedia herself.

Oya, Kpele, gbaghara m, nwanyi oma.

You still dey vex

Errrr grin grin
I will consult Ifa on the matter.

Thanks @Compliment smiley
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by MizMyColi(f): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2015
smiley
harrysterol:
take it easy n pity him
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by MizMyColi(f): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
ur secret is safe wit me. Am a scorpio

If anyone remembers to ask me on my birthday.
I will reveal.

My birthday is ..........

#StayTuned wink
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by dunkem21(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

I will reveal.

#StayTuned wink

Eyes glued.

Just tell me the zodiac sign, I will give you the correct date.
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by MizMyColi(f): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2015
dunkem21:

Eyes glued.

Just tell me the zodiac sign, I will give you the correct date.

Hahahahahaha

I don't belong to a particular zodiac.

I'm either a cusp or simply divergent cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by pryd(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
guys think damn too high of themselves. They believe they are doing ladies a favour by marrying them. Fuc.k u all and your stupid mentality.

Marriage is not compulsory!!! it isn't written anywhere that a lady who is not married is going to hell.

quote me otherwise and the fire and of sango, the iron of ogun, the water of osun and oya strike you.

yeye people!!!

bwahahahaha this one has suffered countless heartbreaks. grin tongue
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

I will reveal.

#StayTuned wink
lol
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by InZA: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2015
Heheihihihooohiiiiheeee grin

Many people just dey hyperventilate on this thread.

Come on relax...It's raining..Go out and enjoy the rain tongue

Meanwhile... I've learnt something new too - Goat hair .... Ehnnnn hen... No wonder when I saw one girl with blond hair I was like shocked.... I wanted to start tripping.. But thanks to this thread I now know it was goat hair she used angry
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
marvelito:
how u like ur woman to luk is different frm odas. Y dnt u ask ur woman to shine her hair.
Sorry fools are not allowed to comment on my thread

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
marvelito:
ur own fellow man DERELE dey disgrace u. U dey here dey attack woman abt her luks.
At least we all know that naturally
DERELE is ok
All those things he put on are just added to make people laugh
He does not have a fake life style
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
pryd:

bwahahahaha this one has suffered countless heartbreaks. grin tongue
cool
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by LewisO: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
legalbeauty:
M a lady of 25 nd I hav always wondered why the numerous disappoinments even when you give in so much to make a relationship work. Then I remebered a saying that goes thus "no matter how good of a lady you are;you can never be good enough for a man who is not ready". That answers a whole lot of questions for the female folks doesn't it? No matter how hard you try; once a man is not ready; den u can neva be good enough for him. So dear ladies its time to take the right decisions; always look before you leap. Never ever make desperation your watch word. Your time must surely come. And remeber the only relationship worth fighting for is "marriage". You can never be good enough for that man who wants just sex; can never be good enough for dat man who isn't ready after 10yrs of dating; can never be good enof for dat man who doesn't know your value. Ladies u are priceless; know your worth. Trust me I hav bin through dat road before and it was never a pleasant experience. Cheers!

Ok are u through?

I'm waiting for u to open a counter thread of this!
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
legalbeauty:
M a lady of 25 nd I hav always wondered why the numerous disappoinments even when you give in so much to make a relationship work. Then I remebered a saying that goes thus "no matter how good of a lady you are;you can never be good enough for a man who is not ready". That answers a whole lot of questions for the female folks doesn't it? No matter how hard you try; once a man is not ready; den u can neva be good enough for him. So dear ladies its time to take the right decisions; always look before you leap. Never ever make desperation your watch word. Your time must surely come. And remeber the only relationship worth fighting for is "marriage". You can never be good enough for that man who wants just sex; can never be good enough for dat man who isn't ready after 10yrs of dating; can never be good enof for dat man who doesn't know your value. Ladies u are priceless; know your worth. Trust me I hav bin through dat road before and it was never a pleasant experience. Cheers!

i see a heart is broken either here or somewhere close

i see wisdom in your words cant say it aint true

signature is nice
keep smiling
and dont forget one cant advice the bf its time for marriage because they've been together for long
ladies need to friend someone is who is out to marry them and not just ONE IS IS SHOUTING LETS START FIRST AND TIME WOULD TELL
TIME NEVER TELL GOOD TALES IN MOST CASES

NICELY SAID
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:

Whatever

You are lucky you barb your hair
Mean while
Say no to make up
It shows you are insecure about your self

#Be proud of your natural self

woman can be the best wife material but some men will never be ready, so its empty talks
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
voodoo85:

woman can be the best wife material but some men will never be ready, so its empty talks
It not about being a wife material

You have to let the man to propose when he is ready to
Not disturbing him
With marriage talks
Or better still propose to him and sponsor your wedding
It no big deal..
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:

It not about being a wife material

You have to let the man to propose when he is ready to
Not disturbing him
With marriage talks
Or better still propose to him and sponsor your wedding
It no big deal..

no normal woman will wait for 10 years
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
voodoo85:

no normal woman will wait for 10 years
Till most of them will clock 40

Suit yourself
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:

Till most of them will clock 40

Suit yourself

what the point of marrying when u 40??
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
voodoo85:

what the point of marrying when u 40??
They won't
Unless the man wants the woman as a second wife
And I don't think any man will want an old blood
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:

They won't
Unless the man wants the woman as a second wife
And I don't think any man will want an old blood

so basically u r jst wasting our time smiley
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
The rate at which young girls gamble
these days, I pity our future wives.
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2015
voodoo85:

so basically u r jst wasting our time smiley
Nah, I can"t waste my time on a lady that has complex issues

We all have sizes you know
But most times people end up losing the only size that fit them
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:

Nah, I can"t waste my time on a lady that has complex issues

We all have sizes you know
But most times people end up losing the only size that fit them

U didnt get my point and started talking about something tottaly different! Alio!
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
voodoo85:

U didnt get my point and started talking about something tottaly different! Alio!
What your point
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:
A man can't marry a lady
Who knows nothing
But make up and artificial hair

Who ask for money
Like a car fuel tank
Who is as fake as my rechargeable lamp etc
Who knows nothing but gossip
Who knows only where and how to take selfie
Who nag
Who does not know her boundary
Who deprieve him sex,all in the name of till our wedding night(what the fucking diff,if it gonna be,bring it on and make it worth it)
Who pretends
Who dislikes his mother and family member

#Be proud of your natural beauty
@op if you want men to be ready
Why don't you barb your hair and remove those make up..let see your real beauty
Most ladies see marriage as their gatepass to unlimited financial breakthrough

At the end most of them will sit down at home doing nothing

OP see eehhn,nor just let me vex this early morning
Am tired of reading all this thread about men not fair to women or not ready for marriage..abeg
Btw why stating your age(hope you pay for the advert)

#Bleep fake ladies
#Be proud of your natural self

Btw you call yourself Legalbeauty,was your beauty smuggled before..
Funny set of humans

#PEACE

you have the words placed them well but forgot that no one reacts well to agression
i wont say you didnt make your point
sure it ran down the line
just see my point too
you get mouth
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
signor11:

you have the words placed them well but forgot that no one reacts well to agression
i wont say you didnt make your point
sure it ran down the line
just see my point too
you get mouth
Thanks
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
kevinberry:

Thanks

your welcome bro

got brains
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by marvelito: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
kevinberry:

Sorry fools are not allowed to comment on my thread
kelvin m0ron. Dats ur moniker. Nairaland na ur papa house na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym / Why Do You Lock Your Phones. / Everyone Go Sleep!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.