Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym (3200 Views)

24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) / Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya / Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by teepsee(f): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
A Boston woman named Serena Beuford isin very serious medical condition after her butt implant ruptured . . . or for illustration ‘EXPLODED’, while she was doing squats at the gym. According to the report, she was taking a Instagram video of her squats– Here’s the report from a popular local Boston website:Serena Beuford, 27, of Boston is in a coma after her butt implants exploded while doing squats for an Instagram Video at Planet Fitness.Doctors say Serena Beuford is in serious condition after her butt implantsexploded. Beuford was working out witha friend at Planet Fitness in downtown Boston. After Beuford’s friend finished working out, she attempted to record Beuford doing squats to post the video on Instagram.As Beuford was squatting, she heard a loud pop; which prompted her to immediately stop. Soon after the popping sound, Beuford fell to the floor screaming in agony from the pain. Othergym members rushed to her rescue untilmedical services arrived.I heard a loud popping noise followed bythe woman falling to the floor. She was screaming ‘my a** is gone!!!’ I had no idea what she was talking about until I saw her cushion like butt missing when EMS took her out the gym.Lesson learnt – Be satisfied with how God made you….

Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Haha hahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by lative(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
lwkm
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by marshalcarter: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lwkmd

You no go fit shit againgrin

Ogun kill you
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by Kingsasian(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
"my ass is missing"hahahahahahaha
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wetin man no go hear again, gone was what we heard abt cumcumbate cumcumber grin dis one na buttsquatbatexplode gboom grin

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by misspicy(f): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
All to impress guys
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
LWKMD!!! grin are these not the same white women who mocked black ladies for being bootylicious?? grin

I no fit laugh jare.
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hahahhahhahha lwkm,@my ass is gone
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
How it couldn't burst when it's so overinflated? It looks so unnatural. I thought the point of surgery is to resemble "normal".

1 Like

Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by yilly(f): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin grin grin its more like my ass is gone!!!
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
omo then the doctor wey do nicki minaj own must be a pro since we never hear say nicki minaj own don bust cheesy
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by teepsee(f): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
misspicy:
All to impress guys
u don't wanna know what some men do to impress the ladies also
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by prettyrosiemua(f): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
lefulefu:
omo then the doctor wey do nicki minaj own must be a pro since we never hear say nicki minaj own don bust cheesy
With the kind of money she has, I don't think she'll patronize a quack.
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by teepsee(f): 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
prettyrosiemua:
With the kind of money she has, I don't think she'll patronize a quack.
how sure are u she has the kind of money. this things are not that expensive like before
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by homebase(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Instead of she doing butt surgery, why not engage in butt squat to get a perfect shape.

Any way for your effective and latest guide on fitness and healthy living visit: http://inoutshape.com/
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by Xenisha: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello there. The welcoming atmosphere, affordability, cleanliness, and non-judgmental policies are what sets Planet Fitness apart from other gyms. Read the planet fitness reviews and you'll realize that this is the perfect place for beginners, and the wide range of fitness options means you'll never get bored. Using the resources offered by this gym, you can significantly improve your overall health and well-being, and you will always enjoy going to them and enjoying quality workouts.
Re: Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym by Jakumo(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2023
homebase:
Instead of she doing butt surgery, why not engage in butt squat to get a perfect shape.

Any way for your effective and latest guide on fitness and healthy living visit: http://inoutshape.com/

Squats are the natural way for a woman to construct a really nice-shaped naturally toned ass, but those lazy ignorant slobs who want to get an instant ass by having surgeons stuff plastic bags full of poisonous silicone under their skin are all just begging for bad outcomes.

This is actually delightful and highly amusing news. Gigantic asses are truly disgusting to behold regardless of whether they are real or fake, so when a fake one explodes like this, such an incident can be regarded as an evolutionary process of natural selection at work in its most comical form. Good deal. This has made my day without question. Zero sympathy is given to this woman about to die from her own idiotic vanity.

(1) (Reply)

Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) / No Wife Materials On Nairaland? / How To Get Any Woman To Stop Nagging By Lordsamurai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.