Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics (3027 Views)

Lagos APC Members Fight Dirty Over Attempt To Impose Candidates For LG Polls / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by shidof(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
So you think you know better than those politicians parading themselves in igbo attire.

ade laugh your logic grin
dnt be decieve guy. wake up. I just gave u a visible data. take it or leave it. ve a great day
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2015
shidof:
dnt be decieve guy. wake up. I just gave u a visible data. take it or leave it. ve a great day
Your logic is laughable, all igbos are not in southeast. Go back to secondary school permutation and combination.

I think those politicians understand the law of permutation when it comes to Ndigbo.
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by sunkoye: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Like Yorubas would say "E je ki a pe were loko Iyawo, ko le je ki a gbadun"

Let the interpretation be for the wise

APC smart politics right there
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by yerimastyle(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2015
2undexy:
It is very necessary my bro.....if we no do am like that, Igbo people for Alaba, ladipo, idumota, and computer village no go vote us now.

Apc...change!!
you think igbo people are like Yorubas(Esau) and buhari an illitrate?
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2015
yerimastyle:
you think igbo people are like Yorubas(Esau) and buhari an illitrate?

are u an igbo?
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by apcmustwin(f): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Ogun odun ti eshin fi sare, iwaju ni yo ma ba ile.

gbogboro ni owo n yo ju ori

Eyin eyin ni omo adiye n to iya e, Eyin ni awon irandiran yin o ma to awa omo kaaro oojire

Wa rike wa rayo omo Yoruba rere. Go on soun. Ran irandiran awon ajeokuta ma mumi lo sile.
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by apcmustwin(f): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Collynzo9:

How exactly is this something to gloat about?
You guys should leave this irritating Lagos Igbo matter abeg.
Why the unnecessary struggle to prove that you are important?
It smells like inferiority complex to me.

If it looks like inferiority complex and smells like it, my dear it is inferiority complex.
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by shidof(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
Your logic is laughable, all igbos are not in southeast. Go back to secondary school permutation and combination.

I think those politicians understand the law of permutation when it comes to Ndigbo.
see the way ua reasoning lyk a kid or may be ua one. So, with ur own permutation and combination all Yorubas are living in SW. SMH!
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2015
shidof:
see the way ua reasoning lyk a kid or may be ua one. So, with ur own permutation and combination all Yorubas are living in SW. SMH!
I didn't say that, you get comprehension problem ooo

Remove tribalism and you will reason like a human being.
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by VirginFinder: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
Its a rampant thing now in Lagos to see APC politicians in Igbo attire on campaign posters, this shows that igbos are actually very key in achieving victory.

Are you pondering what I am pondering? undecided

These are some pictures out of many.

You are such an exaggerator.

The facts:

1. It's not rampant.

2. They are sponsored by their ibo party faithfuls/supporters.

Don't wet your pants yet.
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are such an exaggerator.

The facts:

1. It's not rampant.

2. They are sponsored by their ibo party faithfuls/supporters.

Don't wet your pants yet.
lie mohammed, its rampant and I don't know about the sponsor (coming from you, I think it's a lie).
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by VirginFinder: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
lie mohammed, its rampant and I don't know about the sponsor (coming from you, I think it's a lie).

They are not rampant. Just few small posters. No biilboards or small standalone boards.

Also, take note of their sponsors when you see them before you start feeling unnecessarily important. Individuals and interest groups also sponsor campaign posters.
Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
VirginFinder:

They are not rampant. Just few small posters. No biilboards or small standalone boards.

Also, take note of their sponsors when you see them before you start feeling unnecessarily important. Individuals and interest groups also sponsor campaign posters.
hilarious, I shouldn't get the message but I should take note of their sponsors.

Where the aspirants force to put on the Igbo attire?

Again, I say its rampant, especially that of buhari and ambode, unless you don't want to be truthful to yourself, I just took this one at barracks surulere.

Re: Igbos, Important To Lagos APC Politicians To Grab A Win-pics by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vote Akinwunmi Azikiwe Ambode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension, As Southerners Flee Northover Polls February 2, 2015 / Breaking News: Fayose's Sapol, Thugs Arrested With Guns And Acid / EXCLUSIVE | Aisha Buhari Sidelined As Mamman Daura Cabal Takes Over Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.