Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Should This Be So? Is It Advisable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should This Be So? Is It Advisable? (614 Views)

Is It Advisable To Have Multiple Relationships? / Is It Advisable For A Man To Marry With 120k Salary / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should This Be So? Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Its not new news that, most pregnant women
now finds taking and uploading nude pictures of themselves flaunting their growing bump online ,trendy.

Should this be so? Is it advisable?

Well, to some it is, while to some, it is'nt! Personally, i'd say,......

If you feel its advisable, then not only should you take the nude pregnancy pictures, you must aswell start by snapping and uploading the picture of the d!ck that got you pregnant to make the whole pregnancy memory complete....afterwhich you upload the photocopy of your scan result so as to know the gender of your baby, the EDD, the estimated foetal weight e.t.c.

.....so that the whole process can be complete. .. .. .. ..then grab a sit with popcorn and coke, and watch the witches in your village start tracking your pregnancy......thereafter you come back to
all the social media you uploaded your pregnancy data, asking all and sundry to pray
for your miscarriage or disappearance of your
foetus abi?....

My point is, I don't like the idea. Lets assume you just took snap shots of your nude self flaunting your bump without uploading it, then tomorrow your phone gets missing or stolen,and all the nude pictures gets uploaded by whoever has your phone.....lol am sure you wouldn't like it.

Most nude pregnancy pic are done by celebrities.....they do it to gain more followers or for future purposes, if after delivery some random person starts claiming they (the celebrities) were not the ones that carried the baby. So for an ordinary person, doing nude pregnancy selfies .
LOL nah you sabi
Take your pregnancy pics with your clothes
on....Shikena! I'm sorry if I sound so blunt
biko.

1 Like

Re: Should This Be So? Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pregnat women r sexy
Re: Should This Be So? Is It Advisable? by iceberylin(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
It aint even sexy angry
Re: Should This Be So? Is It Advisable? by luckybaddest(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Dem want you to speed up also
Re: Should This Be So? Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
iceberylin:
It aint even sexy angry
mayb dats wad u think.
Re: Should This Be So? Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
some Ladies enn with copy copy!! They follow trends blindly and later regret their actions wen the consequences comes
Re: Should This Be So? Is It Advisable? by jnrbayano(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
shegsky:
some Ladies enn with copy copy!! They follow trends blindly and later regret their actions wen the consequences comes

You dey mind them?

There has been a similar thread in the past and the bold was just the theme of my comment that time.
Re: Should This Be So? Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
jnrbayano:

You dey mind them?

There has been a similar thread in the past and the bold was just the theme of my comment that time.
God go av Mercy on them sha

(1) (Reply)

Cheating On Your Partner Is Educational....except / Just Pick Anybody And Marry Though There Will Be Better Ppl / Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.