Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? (2150 Views)

Openness In Marriage Is Key Says Helen Oritsejafor / Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? / How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by drazenn(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Some ladies are fund of farting freely when they are together with their lovers and give the excuse of we are open to each other, does farting and killing the other with smell depict openness? Guys too.

I have a friend that farts with his lady and they laugh loud accusing each other, what do guys feel about this and ladies, can u be that open too? after all lovers dont hide anything. its good to know whether you can cope with his kind or her kind of smell at night in your matrimonial bed says my friend.

whats your take?
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Depends how much e dh smell angry

1 Like

Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by drazenn(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
iceberylin:
Depends how much e dh smell angry
grin grin meaning you have limit to what you can take.
greater is he that is in her. lolzzzzz
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
well that proves ur really close... Farting means she aint feeling shame with u...

1 Like

Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by iceberylin(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
drazenn:

grin grin meaning you have limit to what you can take.
greater is he that is in her. lolzzzzz
Everything got limit grin
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by demelza: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Noooo!
I can never be too comfortable to fart in my boyfriend's presence.
I prefer to show my "openness" in another way.

1 Like

Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Enegod(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
It's really a turn off.. If I can take mine
outside, they should too.. Who want's to
go down there if they been farting on
you..angry
A woman fart smells a lot worse than a
cow fart.. angry
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by drazenn(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Enegod:
you..angry
cow fart.. angry
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you harsh sha
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by drazenn(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
Noooo!
I can never be too comfortable to fart in my boyfriend's presence.
I prefer to show my "openness" in another way.
if hedoes it before u freely nko?
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by demelza: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
drazenn:

if hedoes it before u freely nko?
I detest such act. He cant try it.
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
if I fart here eh, even the dead wilk rise and run, then u wnt me 2 fart wen my gf is around and call it openness I laugh
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by drazenn(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
edozie04:
if I fart here eh, even the dead wilk rise and run, then u wnt me 2 fart wen my gf is around and call it openness I laugh
very funny
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
drazenn:
Some ladies are fund of farting freely when they are together with their lovers and give the excuse of we are open to each other, does farting and killing the other with smell depict openness? Guys too.

I have a friend that farts with his lady and they laugh loud accusing each other, what do guys feel about this and ladies, can u be that open too? after all lovers dont hide anything. its good to know whether you can cope with his kind or her kind of smell at night in your matrimonial bed says my friend.

whats your take?

Hell to the naw. Somethings should remain a mystery no matter how long you have been together.

Farting is one of them. The others are burping intentionally, display of feminine napkins or inappropriately disposed, picking nose. You can see me shower but pooping is a big no no. There is more but i will stop here.

Some decorum pls.....sheesh
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
It's not ladylike to fart in presence of your boyfriend or anyone for that matter, but it also depends on how close your are to him, if you are so close to the extent that all the forming has been eliminated, you can fart and you both laugh over it. It also depends on the type of guy u dating, if you notice he is highly irritable, pls, dont fart in his presence no matter how pressed u are.
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Enegod:
you..angry
cow fart.. angry
hahahaha, i think a man's fart smells worse.
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Vivly(f): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Boyfriend or no boyfriend, you shouldn't fart around people. Excuse yourself. It's good manners.
Soon you'll start asking if belching loudly, or picking your nose in front of your boyfriend is a sign of openness in a relationship.
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Enegod(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
firstEVA:
men don't fart...we poot undecided
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by KMTee(f): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
yes now
the earlier he gets used to the aroma of my fart, the better grin
that's love and getting to know each other by the day...tihihihi
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Chizzy20(f): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
lolzz i knw it isnt ryt or lady like for a woman bt it can b funny nd dat shows hw close u nd ur partner re.
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Enegod(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
KMTee:
yes now
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by mytime24(f): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
firstEVA:
seconded
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by AijaiI(f): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
;Dyes it's openness

2 Likes

Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by superman01(m): 5:29am On Jan 31, 2015
hehehehehehe its better he or she gets used to it o so dat in marriage it wont b a problem except u will be ready to always excuse ur self whenever u are pressed wen u finally get married
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by drazenn(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
firstEVA:
It's not ladylike to fart in presence of your boyfriend or anyone for that matter, but it also depends on how close your are to him, if you are so close to the extent that all the forming has been eliminated, you can fart and you both laugh over it. It also depends on the type of guy u dating, if you notice he is highly irritable, pls, dont fart in his presence no matter how pressed u are.
if mistake happens nko? and he gets irritated. and it stinks very well too? would u look him in d face and say sorry? grin
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by drazenn(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolzz i knw it isnt ryt or lady like for a woman bt it can b funny nd dat shows hw close u nd ur partner re.
you will be fun to be with. heheheheh
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by drazenn(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
KMTee:
yes now
i like ur church mind, e mean say he beta cope with ur worse from the start. now i am blivin dat women fart no b here o
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Chizzy20(f): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
drazenn:

you will be fun to be with. heheheheh
hmm wat makes u think so?
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Equado(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
I get irritated @ the slightest thing,even the female v*****,talk less of fart. M sorry if she farts in my presence and it stinks,no matter the love I have for her,it ends that minute.
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by mzkuin: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
what if I fart during laughter.....z dat excusable?!!!! n most importantly during intercourse??
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lolzzz.... grin grin, it depends on the guy..lolzzz..hav done dat before...it wasn't intentional ooo..i didn't knw but we by passed it, I was so ashamed cos the sane me wouldn't do dat on purpose, it jst came out I didn't before I realise, and den we were in a very hot conversation, I was embarrassed but since den I neva tried it again and neva will
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
Vivly:
Boyfriend or no boyfriend, you shouldn't fart around people. Excuse yourself. It's good manners.
Soon you'll start asking if belching loudly, or picking your nose in front of your boyfriend is a sign of openness in a relationship.
good manner pays
Re: Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? by KMTee(f): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2015
drazenn:

i like ur church mind, e mean say he beta cope with ur worse from the start. now i am blivin dat women fart no b here o

my brother...ur head dey there...lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Take Note Of This For You Own Good(photo) / Would You Tell Her? / IF Only She Could Possess Just These 4 Qualities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.