Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? (817 Views)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / My Nairaland Crush! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Squad4(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hello guys, I have two Nairaland monikers and i recently met a very nice chic...we been going out for a while now and you know when you like someone so much you want to let her know everything about you without much reservations? Well i thing am hopelessly in LOVE.(#Neverhappenedbefore)

Thing is, even if i decide to delete all the wrong posts i have on NL it would take me a long long time.

She knows am on NL and i already told here i've been here for 2 years plus, so i can't give here this my Moniker which is relatively clean;

Should i go ahead and give her the bad one? Would you give your girl your NL moniker? Please Lemme know what y'all think.
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by faith551(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
If you delete your threads because of her then you're being fake.
Btw if you want the relationship to last, stay of her online life and she stays of yours,

2 Likes

Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wu is she
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by kilokeys(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
nairaland is a place u spew all ur heart's content..
ideologies, wrong or right
lust, normal or fetish
opinion, myopic or well-thought out

its not something u should be ashamed of.

for me... its an alter ego. a more brutally honest and opinionated self.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by obiorathesubtle: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Do whatever the fÚck you want man! Don't involve us in this!undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by cirmuell(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Don't try that shìt dawg. You stay out of each other's online business if you want to live long.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by IamLEGEND1: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
yes,give it to her. along with your penìs & ur brain....or at least what's left of it.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Give her your ATM card and pin too

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by utenwuson: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
she asked for ur moniker? or ur #stupidlyinlove

jst asking
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Pheals(f): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
U dey woo for your mention(tags) or what's special is in your account
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by MrBONE2(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Give her your Moniker and attached it with your Lowinsky.grin Gyarbonka Shaka
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Squad4(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
faith551:
If you delete your threads because of her then you're being fake.
Btw if you want the relationship to last, stay of her online life and she stays of yours,

Bro me no wan fake anything for this chic...
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Squad4(m): 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
kilokeys:
nairaland is a place u spew all ur heart's content..
ideologies, wrong or right
lust, normal or fetish
opinion, myopic or well-thought out

its not something u should be ashamed of.

for me... its an alter ego. a more brutally honest and opinionated self.

But must i share it? since its not the way i appear everyday? which one is the real me?
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by pretydiva(f): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wats d benefits of u giving her ur moniker undecided..End time love

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Squad4(m): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Do whatever the fÚck you want man! Don't involve us in this!undecided

See this Igbo man, you no dey chop dog meat but you dey use teeth share for people way dey chop? Gerearahere mehn!!
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Squad4(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
cirmuell:
Don't try that shìt dawg. You stay out of each other's online business if you want to live long.

MA NIGGA!---i dey find the fist bump icon---
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Squad4(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
yes,give it to her. along with your penìs & ur brain....or at least what's left of it.

IamLEGEND1....i get it bro...but sometimes e be like say no be me dey think am...
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by 2dice(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Only pussi niggas cry over Shii like disss
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by IamLEGEND1: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Squad4:

íamlegend1....i get it bro...but sometimes e be like say no be me dey think am...
so she's turned you to a zombie!

Or better yet, she's mind-controlling you, coz datz the only explanation as to why a nígga will be agitating over something she hasn't even asked for yet.

I didn't know honesty now involves showing a girl my NL account. I must be seriously out of touch.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by faith551(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Squad4:

Bro me no wan fake anything for this chic...

Then your online life is not needed, especially not the ones before she came into your life. You could take care of what goes on in the present, going to the past to change things is not meaningful
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by NinaNigeria(f): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
If u have ever posted yo photo here yes, if nt, den dnt
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by kilokeys(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Squad4:

But must i share it? since its not the way i appear everyday? which one is the real me?

Did she ask u for it?
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

suite ur self bt u smart enof to kno d kind of gf u av if she is d type dat takes things crios den dont if she is d type dat just let things go den try ur luck
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by cirmuell(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Squad4:

MA NIGGA!---i dey find the fist bump icon---
grin
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Squad4(m): 8:41am On Nov 25, 2015
kilokeys:

Did she ask u for it?

She actually did since i mentioned it during discussions, but i covered it up changed topics but i know her she will ask again...
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Squad4(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

suite ur self bt u smart enof to kno d kind of gf u av if she is d type dat takes things crios den dont if she is d type dat just let things go den try ur luck

Girls dey forget things? Esp when una feel we are hiding something!
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Squad4(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so she's turned you to a zombie!

Or better yet, she's mind-controlling you, coz datz the only explanation as to why a nígga will be agitating over something she hasn't even asked for yet.

I didn't know honesty now involves showing a girl my NL account. I must be seriously out of touch.

She asked for it oh after i had mentioned it in a convo;

I really hate the social media monitoring thing...i even have a thread for it. But for someone you are trying to convince first and she is asking and its like am hiding it...its kinda hard you know...I dont care for hers and never asked but she go gree let am pass?
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by Originalsly: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
@op....you need to seriously ask yourself what kind man you be.....to be crawling under the feet of a woman in the name of openness.
Re: Should I Give Her My Nairaland Moniker To Show My Openness??? by misspicy(f): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2015
when a man is in love he just wants to be open with his woman...OP i think you should give her if you think she is matured enough to handle it without spilling or getting upset by your post otherwise some things are better left unsaid....

(1) (Reply)

How Many Guys Will Do This ? / Pls Should I Throw Him Out? / I'm Back!! Welcome Me Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.