Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan (31058 Views)

Gambia Stalemate: Reps To Debate Asylum For Jammeh In Nigeria / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Djicemob: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari go talk say this people wan disgrace me by force,wetin i do dem,i no commit crime na rule i wan rule. grin cheesy

Make sh#t no worry am dat day o grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by waternogeteneny: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari show us ur certificate.

GEJ till Buhari finish School

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by endymetrix(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
barcanista:
This is a welcome development. I am very certain that the amiable General will accept this invitation with open arms, unlike the proposed sham/charade by AIT/NTA and allies. Sai Buhari
I hope you won't find another excuse for him if he declines.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by pekeyim: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
No its been compromised too.......m

Sai GEJ.!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari is now to choose the debate he will attend and the one he won't, what a dictator
undecided

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nogen:
Don't bother, he won't come.

I know..he'll be going for medical check till 14th Feb. grin

Opss!! I just gave APC a perfect excuse. Get well soon Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Demdem(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
This looks much more sensible than the charade both Omole and Dokpesi are organising for Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Jorussia(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am sure that GMB will graciously attend this one.GMB attended last election debate.

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by blank(f): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
I know that GEJ will refuse to go for this one. Remember in 2011, he did the same thing. He is only comfortable if he has the questions before hand e.g from NTA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by DonaldGenes(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nogen:
Don't bother, he won't come.

Lmao this boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by MAYOWAAK: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Predict & win!!! Which church will president Jonathan worship this Sunday? Winners stand a chance of a life time trip to Otueke! Only Jona-Tel subscribers are allowed to participate!

3 Likes

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
customized13:
Buhari is now to choose the debate he will attend and the one he won't, what a dictator
undecided

Don't mind them...hope people won't start dancing reverse shoki if GEJ refuses to attend with the excuse that CNBC is compromised

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by mgbeketoto: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Let us hear their excuses this time that an 'almajiri' foundation has offered to help! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Myluv1: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hope APC won't give excuses to escape this time. There must be debate.

GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina, Madueke Give Accounts www.nairaland.com/2120249/gejs-achievements-aganga-iweala-nebo#30249684

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Sijo01(f): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Grandpa has been given a second chance. Hope he will not give any flimsy excuse to back out.
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Reptyle(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Now this is a better platform for both candidates to speak. Not that NTA/FRSC/AIT nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by thaoriginator: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
barcanista:
This is a welcome development. I am very certain that the amiable General will accept this invitation with open arms, unlike the proposed sham/charade by AIT/NTA and allies. Sai Buhari
This is a welcome development. We are NOT of GEJ who is not even intellectually brilliant. Buhari is more experienced and clue full than the clueless president. Let them bring it on!

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Don't mind them...hope people won't start dancing reverse shoki if GEJ refuses to attend with the excuse that CNBC is compromised
ofcourse I won't attend it if I were GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Sanchez01: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yes! This is a perfect platform since it has affliations with foreign media bodies. I swear down, Jonathan will not honour this invitation. 2011 comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Forwetinnah: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
kay1one:
No need to talk too much! > image!

You want make person wey no well plus old age talk plenty..you wanna scarra Bubu nii gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by sharfq: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
PDP campaign team decide to go dirty even to level of misinforming Nigerian history just to power by all means. This is bad and debate crew are all PDP members in disguised
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by vantage7: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
kay1one:
No need to talk too much! > image!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080880_ren1_jpeg915f192b3dbfd25ade7bec395f1e6bdc

Liar! Buhari has not yet been to Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Gombe or Adamawa!

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by leokinguch(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=ziccoit post=30273239]My mind would have 'cursed' GMB if he had agreed to participate in already compromised NEGD debate. People should know that his withdrawal was based on principle and integrity which was a masterstroke. You needle pricked me, at the same time blew air to suppress the pain; how am I going to thank you? NTA and FRCN need to be truly institutionalized, enough of crash journalism. [/quot. U guys will always have an xcuse, this is another platform, u buharians will also give an excuse for him not to participate
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by babyfaceafrica: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Vessi:
Buhari this is a neutral and independent body. You can verify their authenticity or choose any body of your choice to conduct the debate. However you must debate in this age. It is very necessary. How can you lead a transparent government when you can not debate on public prior to the elections.
In nigeria debates do not win elections...either they debate or not...whoever will win will do so...in 2011 GEJ won the election without coming to debate with fellow aspirants...where is even the light to watch this debate? Our minds are made up.if dem like they should debate,if they like they should sleep at home!!!
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by bosun11(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Oya GMB you must TURN UP NOW !!!
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by kent79: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
undecided undecided

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by ManUtdholic: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
They will soon release a press statement that they have convincing evidence that the organisers have been compromised by federal government

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by menesheh(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm

Waiting patiently for the next reasons.

I will never be happy with myself if this debate later not hold. this man should please submit himself for this debate because there are many inquisitive Nigerians like me demanding for this both GEJ and GMB fans.

Lets see what you gat for us incase of emergency, you win
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Misogynist2014(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
He is more intelligent than GEJ, I don't think he will worry about him.
Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Eh no where to hide again let's see which excuse he gives again.

Be like they mean this grandpa grin

3 Likes

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Soso990240(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
No Hiding place for The People's General(Buhari).I knw Osinbajo will skin Sambo alive,bt Buhari cannot win a debate against Gej,even wit d whole points available to him.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Demdem:
This looks much more sensible than the charade both Omole and Dokpesi are organising for Jonathan.

Ok, so then we believe buhari will honor this invitation and come out boldly to tell us his plans for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB / Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / Atiku: 8 Commissioners Dump APC In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.