Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos (6198 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Aisha Buhari’s Convoy Attacked, 10 Vehicles Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by adaweezy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
obanikoro na fool
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by Caseless: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:
We totally condemn the stoning of Buhari whether by APC dramatists or Buhari's enemies. Let accord Buhari our respect as an elder.

#GEJ2015
what is this little girl saying?
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Obascoetubi:
NOT ALL OF THEM ARE BUHARRI'S SUPPORTERS, SOME OF THEM JUST CAME TO LISTENING ABOUT WAT HE IIS SAYING. MOST OF THEM ARE THE SAME PPL THAT ATTENDED GEJ'S CAMPAIGN
u ve said it all

1 Like

Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari may have been wounded. by the stoning?
http://lindaikeji..de/2015/01/was-buhari-stoned-at-lagos-rally-see.html

ilugunboy please find out

1 Like

Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
I gather APC is trying to suppress this news in the media. Even saharalieporters have not posted the news. shame

1 Like

Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:
I gather APC is trying to suppress this news in the media. Even saharalieporters have not posted the news. shame

Na their way!

Seun, ngwakwe. Please fp there are source
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by sefe73(m): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
One bad turn deserves another period.
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari may have been wounded. by the stoning?
http://lindaikeji..de/2015/01/was-buhari-stoned-at-lagos-rally-see.html

ilugunboy please find out

You are stupidddd...na you carry the stones ?
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by BRAV0O(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
ilugunboy:
Liars....

Only PDP supporters witnessed the stoning. .....Obanikoro an co are the ones tweeting this incidence

imagine grin maybe their master jeg paid them to throw stone but trust lag bois nau , they are only throwing e-stone grin
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
reborn1:
Take the op serious at your own risk. A male using F just to deceive people...Scammer
hehehehehe!! Don't mind the hemaphrodite.

Oloshi! grin grin
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by tit(f): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
poor Pa buhari!
make una pity the old man naw!
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by aresa: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081513_amaechi768x1024_jpeg631e7deabaacd1d6b22957d4257463d1

Lagosians showing love and affection...

Stoning remains jonasaTAN's problem, not ours..

Nice try with the scam sha... grin
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by Lawalemi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
I hope he didn't call Osunbade!

Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by reborn1: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
berem:
hehehehehe!! Don't mind the hemaphrodite.

Oloshi! grin grin

Lolzzz. The guy is a fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
reborn1:

chei! cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by fayemisuccess(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
HMMM

Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
reborn1:

amala and ewedu has blocked your thinking faculty. Do you know your father? Your fathers are fraudsters wherever they are. bastard.
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by reborn1: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

amala and ewedu has blocked your thinking faculty. Do you know your father? Your fathers are fraudsters wherever they are. bastard.
[/s]

Stop crying, you jobless son of a village w.hore. A foolish troll that lie for a living, keep deceiving your sorry self. Cursed fool

2 Likes

Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by ignis: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
bcomputer101:
if Nigeria Police cannot stop this rubbish at this early stage, hmm i wonder what 14th February will look like.

GEJ call your boys to order now ooo!!!

I'm saying my own oooo!
Because by the time wey MEN go give them back,
It will be a TRIAL VERSION of the awaiting 3rd WORLD WAR!

How many states have GEJ convoy been attacked and stoned? Did buhari called his fellow illiterate touts to order?

Just a framed story by APC to win public sympathy, you are here spewing trash.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by Tyche(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
bcomputer101:
if Nigeria Police cannot stop this rubbish at this early stage, hmm i wonder what 14th February will look like.

GEJ call your boys to order now ooo!!!

I'm saying my own oooo!
Because by the time wey MEN go give them back,
It will be a TRIAL VERSION of the awaiting 3rd WORLD WAR!

Shut up! Una way dey stone GEJ nko?
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Stop crying, you jobless son of a village w.hore. A foolish troll that lie for a living, keep deceiving your sorry self. Cursed fool
sick bastard. go kill yourself. Useless son of many fathers. You have the temerity to quote me. Do I sound like someone in the gutter like you. learn to talk to people in your earth class fool
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by gwales: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
this is the biggest lie of the year. the only person that witness the stoning is obanikoro
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by reborn1: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

sick bastard. go kill yourself. Useless son of many fathers. You have the temerity to quote me. Do I sound like someone in the gutter like you. learn to talk to people in your earth class fool
[/s]

B,astard transgender, You are the one to kill yourself cos you have been cursed just like your late useless father. You are a cheap scammer that will soon be stoned to death, you are towing the same path of the wh.ore you call a mother. May her soul rest in hell. Idiat cheap scammer
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by mrmetoo1: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Obanikoro is such a liar, there was real-time updates going on with the campaign, no such incident was recorded. There was no time those photographers stopped taking pictures, you'll think if there's a stoning everyone will want to cover themselves and stay safe. Plus all of them were on top of double decker buses, open double decker buses. If any stoning happened at any point they won't try that. Stoning that happened in Obanikoro's head

1 Like

Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by FreeGlobe(f): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

B,astard transgender, You are the one to kill yourself cos you have been cursed just like your late useless father. You are a cheap scammer that will soon be stoned to death, you are towing the same path of the wh.ore you call a mother. May her soul rest in hell. Idiat cheap scammer
eggheader reborn into misery and foolishness. you have been used for ritual. you will never have sense till you die bastard. keep picking pocket in Ibadan fool
Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by reborn1: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
[s]
FreeGlobe:

eggheader reborn into misery and foolishness. you have been used for ritual. you will never have sense till you die bastard. keep picking pocket in Ibadan fool
[/s]

I hope people can now see that you are mentally unstable. So I am now Eggheader? Your useless father must be crying in his grave now for giving birth to a cursed dingbat like you.... See your life, you better go commit suicide and end your miserable life. Useless goat.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking.... Buhari Convoy Attacked In Lagos by oleeverking(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2016
istill don't understand why everything seems this way[b][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG May Get $1 Billion Afreximbank Loan In May / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 / [LIST] Names Of Senators Who Did Not Pass A Vote Of Confidence On Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.