Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. (4050 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by Deshannel(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2015
PHgirl:

Exactly. It'll be so BOOOOOOORIIIIIING!!!! cry
Like seriously, I tried it and the friendship should have been left as friendship. Guy-Girl best friend can be weird and complicated
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by Deshannel(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Ezibless:
What about those who doesn't have a best friend

Find one tongue
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by phillycute(f): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Adaeze003:
If you think about it well, you'll realize how boring it'll be grin
I don't get u, how can marrying ur best friend be boring, are u tlking from experience ?
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by Monicasque(f): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2015
Deshannel:

Isn't your bestfriend suppose to be the same gender?

no my doll i think u r misunderstanding the thread. Whoever the guy is who proposes to u, u must make sure dat the two of u become more of friends dan lovers so dat u understand each other better. Of which it is possible hey. U can meet a stranger today, he proposes love to u, u accept, bt u work so hard in building the relationship to be more on the the two of u understanding each other the wya best friends wud, instead on only focusing on the love side of things
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by Deshannel(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Monicasque:

no my doll i think u r misunderstanding the thread. Whoever the guy is who proposes to u, u must make sure dat the two of u become more of friends dan lovers so dat u understand each other better. Of which it is possible hey. U can meet a stranger today, he proposes love to u, u accept, bt u work so hard in building the relationship to be more on the the two of u understanding each other the wya best friends wud, instead on only focusing on the love side of things
Well, it sounds like the op meant the good old Guy-girl bestfriend type, were dey end up becoming lovers after both of them have failed to find a good match while pretending to be just friends.
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2015
My best friend is a femalecry
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by Monicasque(f): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2015
Deshannel:

Well, it sounds like the op meant the good old Guy-girl bestfriend type, were dey end up becoming lovers after both of them have failed to find a good match while pretending to be just friends.

hmmm okay.
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by TristanReveur: 8:25am On Feb 04, 2015
miztola:
My best friend is a femalecry

Bestie...is that you?
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 04, 2015
TristanReveur:

Bestie...is that you?

Where have u been?
I've been waiting cheesy
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by TristanReveur: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2015
miztola:

Where have u been?
I've been waiting cheesy

I'm here now o. They said its better we marry o. Can you hear them?
**adjusts my tie**
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by Missmossy(f): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Very true, i agree with all of the points grin
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2015
TristanReveur:

I'm here now o. They said its better we marry o. Can you hear them?
**adjusts my tie**
Indeed!

To be or not to be?
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2015
Missmossy:
Very true, i agree with all of the points grin
grin
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by TristanReveur: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2015
miztola:

Indeed!

To be or not to be?

To be. Now how might I find you?
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2015
TristanReveur:

To be. Now how might I find you?
I can be found far in the south south in one of the oil rich state of Nigeria.

Make haste to come find me before the hour of the dragon cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by TristanReveur: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2015
miztola:

I can be found far in the south south in one of the oil rich state of Nigeria.

Make haste to come find me before the hour of the dragon cheesy

Lol. Port-Harcourt that is. No dragon wee stop me bestie.
Re: 15 Things That Happen When You Marry Your Best Friend. by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2015
TristanReveur:

Lol. Port-Harcourt that is. No dragon wee stop me bestie.
Indeed! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Capsion These Photo Of Me Annd My Girlfriend / I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Crazy Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.