Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls (4036 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by headword: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Am a kind of person dat is shy, afraid and don't no how to approach a girl, and sometimes if I start wooing a girl I screw up on the way, dat y sometimes I do tell my friends to share some of their contact, don't have much friend, most especially girls, am afraid to get 1, may be because am not social, don't like go out, just don't no y, guys what do u think I can do to overcome dis. pls need ur advice

1 Like

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by herzern1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Op,your aqe please??.....
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by FvckShiT(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Go make some fūcking money dude

7 Likes

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by headword: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
am 21
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
headword:
am 21

Not too young
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
--You might probably feel inferior.... Value yourself

7 Likes

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
You are unlucky with girls because you are a broke basťard. Go get something doing... Earn cool cash then watch as they flock around you. Peace.

20 Likes

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by headword: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
at age 21, am rounding up next year, going to be a graduate of petroleum engineering and u say to small, is dat not great, am not being proud here, just to tell u am not small, just not lucky with girls

1 Like

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by falconey(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
you are suffering from selective mutism, this have got to be going on since childhood.

5 Likes

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by headword: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
I guess so
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by LesbianBoy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Op when you start making money, its you that will be tired of girls! grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Medunah: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Prolly u are lacking in the looks department

2 Likes

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
petroleum engineering student creating a topic like this ..just take a second look at all your dictions .
i am sure you are among those types that don't attend class graduating with 3rd class . lol .go get money jawe u too small to talk about girls ,I'm 25 and I've not even started dating yet lmaoooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Mimido2(f): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
eyahhh

sorry

some one beta is coming

since u are still young don't rush,don't worry,just let d love find u and learn from u.

don't listen all dose people saying u should get money first undecided

u must not get money b4 u can ask a girl out just be urself

4 Likes

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Mimido2(f): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
33bandit:
I'm 25 and I've not even started dating yet
lie lie
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mimido2:
eyahhh

sorry

some one beta is coming

since u are still young don't rush,don't worry,just let d love find u and learn from u.

6 Likes

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
33bandit:
petroleum engineering student creating a topic like this ..just take a second look at all your dictions .
i am sure you are among those types that don't attend class graduating with 3rd class . lol .go get money jawe u too small to talk about girls ,I'm 25 and I've not even started dating yet lmaoooo

Bro except this is a joke u know this isn't something to be proud of right grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin

Men and money are like 5&6...
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Medunah:
Prolly u are lacking in the looks department

Who looks epp?? undecided

#YOLO
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mimido2:
eyahhh

sorry

some one beta is coming

I want us to start something baby.

N/B..i don't ve money!

#YOLO
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Medunah: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
richommie:

Who looks epp?? undecided

#YOLO
It helps me undecided

And a whole lot of other guys out there

1 Like

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Should it be men and suffering/poverty?
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Sexxkillz: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Your time hasn't come. . . There's a time for everything. Don't force it when it isn't time. When your time comes, you'll know.

That said, you seriously aren't missing anything by being without a girl right now. . . Trust me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Lh19(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
I honestly think you are an introvert.
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
headword:
at age 21, am rounding up next year, going to be a graduate of petroleum engineering and u say to small, is dat not great, am not being proud here, just to tell u am not small, just not lucky with girls
You are still young and don't need a gf now.
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Malayy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
33bandit:
old fool. because you are 25, gay and been masturbating all your life, does not mean every nigga out there will be like you..

1 Like

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by headword: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
33bandit I guess it not ur fault, u are just been childish don't no wat to describe you, k thanks for ur advice guys
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by hertz9te(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
headword:
Am a kind of person dat is shy, afraid and don't no how to approach a girl, and sometimes if I start wooing a girl I screw up on the way, dat y sometimes I do tell my friends to share some of their contact, don't have much friend, most especially girls, am afraid to get 1, may be because am not social, don't like go out, just don't no y, guys what do u think I can do to overcome dis. pls need ur advice
everybody is unlucky with females
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
FvckShiT:
Go make some fūcking money dude
You're fvcking right.grin

What's up dude, long time. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Jewelnutch: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

And this one's signature is another macabre runway. Why must you follow trends without even knowing what you're copying and pasting?
Trapqueen of which Traphouse? Can you even afford three stones of just brown level 5? Not to mention 1grm?

1 Like

Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Genea(f): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Babzilla:

u no well cheesy
Re: Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls by Genea(f): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jewelnutch:

And this one's signature is another macabre runway. Why must you follow trends without even knowing what you're copying and pasting?
Trapqueen of which Traphouse? Can you even afford three stones of just brown level 5? Not to mention 1grm?
lolx, calm ur blood temp joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. / I am a sexxx addict please help me / Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.