Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election (28423 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner / Tribunal Annuls Election Of Saraki Dahiru-Maiyama, Declares PDP Candidate Winner / Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by Mystery007(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
CHANGE DOLE.. APC ALL THE WAY.. WIND OF CHANGE INDEED
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by kennydee05(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Winners72:
After how many years?
Less than a year ago...
The election was a bye-election.
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by DonDiego(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC hardly wins elections at the polls. It prefers the courts. Any wonder they would not stop bleating after "Justice" Salami was disgraced out of the hallowed chambers of the Court of Appeal.
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by Suljosh: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
musiwa94:
Suljosh, the court will cancel buhari election.

even if buhari win by 99% of the vote and jonathan get 1% of the vote. because buhari did not follow the law. they will cancel buhari election

enlighten me. Because I don't understand what you mean by Buhari not following the law.
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by buchichukwu69: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=22pt]I hope this is not about result of 2011 election[/size]
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by bayulll01(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
ichidodo:
This wasn't an electoral victory more like a legal award that should be appealed...
you are always silly with your comment,sometimes I wonder if you are truly a human or robot,get a life this one you are have is a useless life
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by SweetyZinta(f): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Winners72:
After how many years?
i tell u Barr. David umar is a patient man indeed. God is d gr8test. D days of PDP in Niger is numbered. Victory @last
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by chichriso: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
It doesn't matter.

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by Donbabaj: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
God! I need a POSITIVE CHANGE in my life! I don tire for PDP jare undecided
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by Salihu00(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
agabusta:
Congrats APC. Victory has already started in earnest grin grin

The nairaland guys monitoring the election stated categorically that it was manipulated then, some PDP mofos were making jest of them and sneering that it is only online that APC keeps winning.

Well sorry PDP. APC is going to massively clear Niger votes to your uttermost dismay. The middlebelt is going to the APC!

Congrats to all APC supporters smiley
don't call us middle belt , we are north-centeral
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by Salihu00(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Bonethugss:
One of the reasons I love GEJ, (though am not partisan), he has given the judiciary free hands for the past 4 years. Democracy indeed...
Na free hand judiciary use to removed Murtala Inyako ex-governor of Adamawa state?
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by SenatorJames(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
kindnyce:
SHOWER OF BLESSINGS IN LAGOS( RAIN)

NOW,VICTORY IN NIGER...

NEXT VICTORY COME FEBUHARI 14...

YOU CANT STOP THE WHIRLWIND OF CHANGE...
Please remove the "whirl". I don't think I can stay in this country when i finish my tenure come May 29, if the change will come with whirlwind.
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by peterafolayan(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Even if he is to spend 1day there 1) The guy have added Senator to his name 2) Gov. Aliyu mathematic of moving to senate have hit a big rock
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
doctokwus:

Thought his tenure starts when he is sworn in or at least last yr when the now deposed incumbent assumed office.
Can someone clarify this issue of when his tenure starts.
my thoughts exactly
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by kindnyce(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
SenatorJames:
Please remove the "whirl". I don't think I can stay in this country when i finish my tenure come May 29, if the change will come with whirlwind.
NA COME

NOTED...

LOLS...THE WHIRL TAKEN...

BUT U BELEVE CHANGE GONNA COME....
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by Drive512(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Winners72:
After how many years?
Haba!!! years Are u a Nigerian?
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by billyG(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
UP PDP!MasterRigger since 1999.
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by Chigold101(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
kaorama:
David is more poular than IBB in Niger State, so am not surprised.
6 months or should i say 5months senator... Nigerian courts are just funny...
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by Justicealh3(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sai Change Sai Change Sai Change.
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by mfm04622: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Winners72:
After how many years?
It is months. The former occupier died and another election held late last year. The election was so glaringly rigged! They were so happy they showed PDP can win APC. Also, the seat is important as the sitting governor will contest for that senate seat next election
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
The judgment would be appealed. The current senator remains until that appeal is heard
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by mfm04622: 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I believe in GEJ's commitment to a free and fair election

If the election was free and fair, APC would not need to go to court to be declared winner!
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by agabusta: 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Salihu00:
don't call us middle belt , we are north-centeral

Thanks! Noted, will make the correction ASAP.
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by Kingspin(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Collynzo419:
This is just the beginning.

It is just a preamble to Freedom day- February 14

The courts will not tolerate any rigging

Just like Lagosians have demonstrated today, we will embrace change and register our vote for Buhari

Change is here...
Someone can change to a snake or goat.
Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by abdulwastecx(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Suljosh:
that stingy David Umar. anyway it is good, atleast change start from niger state.

I'm from suleja, david umar is the best politician fom the state. Religion always work against him. sai Buhari, sai BABA

1 Like

Re: Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election by Akinz0126(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2015
WOw good news grin muazu aliyu tongue after telling zagbaya to occupy till he take over from him.Thank God for the huge success recorded my umar david after denying him Governorship victory on numerous occassions.Talba tongue it is finished.Never again shall you use our money to purchase the largest snake in Africa,Never again shall you continue to dupe civil servants of their entitlement,Never again shall you build another university in ghana when your almajiri brothers are roaming about the street causing distractions and distructions.All shout Change!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike / Panama Papers Leaks: Nigerians 'praying' As The World Is Outraged / Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.