Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) (2088 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / Girl With Tanker B**bs Cus Commotion On Instagram Says Cossy's Boobs r small / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Aare2050(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hey guys, respect to every Nairalander.
This is no joke:
I love her so much, she claim to love me too. Which I know is true. We have been dating for over 3 years.
We met when she was in NCE1 and I was also inDEG2, the first thing that attracted me to her was that we have the same surname. I walked up to her, she gave me the usual hard time, but at the end of about six month, she finally confess her love. But her condtion was dat no sex till marriage and also I must convert to her religion. I decide not to mention the name of our religion because some people will come here and start preaching.
After about 4 years now. She is still a virgin which I'm very sure of. But she is now. Reminding me of the religion issue. I figured out shhe is saying all this because she knows I have graduated and any monent after service and if God's willing I'm able to get a good job the next thing is marriage.
Now, she is not ready to let go of her religion to embrace mine. The same thing also applicable to me. I love my religion as I love my woman.
Advice pls. What can I do?
Below is our picture 2 years ago
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Shey na she toast u ni?jD
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Shey na she toast u ni?grin

1 Like

Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by haibe(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
What's ur religion?
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Aare2050(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
No!
Na me toast her
vheMa:
Shey na she toast u ni?jD
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Aare2050(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
I don't want to say it. But its one of the two porpular religion in nigeria.
haibe:
What's ur religion?
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Aare2050:
No!
Na me toast her
you must be a muslim... I lie?

1 Like

Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
I don't want to know which of you this is apply to, remember bible "says" which sholud not be equally yoke with an unbeliever......

Shikina my opinion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Aare2050(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
vheMa:
you must be a muslim... I lie?
why?
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by haibe(m): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Aare2050:
I don't want to say it. But its one of the two porpular religion in nigeria.
okay
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
She is a Christian while you are obvioisly a Muslim. What does light have to do with darkness? Free the young chap jor.

4 Likes

Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Chizzy20(f): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
I dont think its ryt d way u uploaded d pix of ur gf nd annoucing she is a virgin.
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Aare2050:
why?
because u look muslimish

1 Like

Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Aare2050(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chizzy20:
I dont think its ryt d way u uploaded d pix of ur gf nd annoucing she is a virgin.
thanks for the advice. Will remove it now. Its just that I want nairalander to know that I'm not joking
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Chizzy20(f): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Aare2050:
thanks for the advice. Will remove it now. Its just that I want nairalander to know that I'm not joking
uwc.
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Maamin(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
You are a muslim while your babe is a Christian...muslim dudes been stealing away christian babes since 600 A.D but issoryt grin

And your girl does not look like a virgin to me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Aare2050(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
speak2emmalex:
She is a Christian while you are obvioisly a Muslim. What does light have to do with darkness? Free the young chap jor.
lols. This is what I called #out of point contribution. You are not helping the matter at all. If you don't have any contribution that can help my relationship pls keep shut. #no offence
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Aare2050(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lols. This so funny. But out of point.
Ipledge:
because u look muslimish
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by InZA: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ipledge:
because u look muslimish

You don cray grin grin grin
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by chimerase2: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
As a man of God since de op doesnt want to tell us deir religion
brethem amu here to tell us de religion which made them unmarriable
one is a Jehovah witness angry
one is an Ikanka/celestial or sabbitos angry
arrest ma kase
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
InZA:

You don cray grin grin grin
lol...I say wetin i see
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by eedrees(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
speak2emmalex:
You are a big FOOL for saying this
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Atk1nson(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Aare2050:
lols. This is what I called #out of point contribution. You are not helping the matter at all. If you don't have any contribution that can help my relationship pls keep shut. #no offence

Don't be dismayed bro, there are a lot of interreligious and interethnic marriages thriving were many same-religion ,marriages have failed. Study those with such marriage and model ur relationship in such manner. One key thing is tolerance and respect for each others belief. Let her understand that u will respect herbelief and not force her into your religion and that you expect the same from her.
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by meshman: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
op is a christian because he said Gods willing and has no islamic signature on his profile and his girl is a muslim because he said he is very sure she is a virgin tongue
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Aare2050:
why?
jus ans. Yes or No?
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by ireneony(f): 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
If she is a Christian, I will advice you to convert to her religion...
If you can't beat them join them..
But if she a Muslim, I will advice you yo run for your life
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by mirexxx(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ipledge:
because u look muslimish
grin
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by mirexxx(f): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ipledge:
lol...I say wetin i see
muslimish yoruba cheesy
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by mirexxx(f): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
If she is a Christian, I will advice you to convert to her religion...
If you can't beat them join them..
But if she a Muslim, I will advice you yo run for your life
lols u hate Muslims o
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by ireneony(f): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
mirexxx:
lols u hate Muslims o
I don't hate them..
But when it comes to converting to their religion am totally against it..
One less Muslim is better for the human race, but one more Muslim is like adding to the already existing terrorist

1 Like

Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
malonephills:
I don't want to know which of you this is apply to, remember bible "says" which sholud not be equally yoke with an unbeliever......

Shikina my opinion
you said my mind
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by ronald4lif(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
I don't hate them..
But when it comes to converting to their religion am totally against it..
One less Muslim is better for the human race, but one more Muslim is like adding to the already existing terrorist

Miss onyebuchi, please let's shun religious bigotry, comments like this hurts Muslims and I am sure you wouldn't take it lightly when Christianity is talked in such manner.

Thanks and no offense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. / The Way To A Man Heart Is Good Food, So Wht Is The Way To A Woman Heart? / If SEX Does Not Prove Love, Then, Why Is CHEATING A Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.