Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,042 members, 7,956,885 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) (2175 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / Girl With Tanker B**bs Cus Commotion On Instagram Says Cossy's Boobs r small / My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by ireneony(f): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Miss onyebuchi, please let's shun religious bigotry, comments like this hurts Muslims and I am sure you wouldn't take it lightly when Christianity is talked in such manner.

Thanks and no offense
are you are Muslim
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by ronald4lif(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
are you are Muslim

No I am not
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by neighy(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
NaWaOo..
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

you said my mind
the truth
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by mirexxx(f): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
ireneony:
I don't hate them..
But when it comes to converting to their religion am totally against it..
One less Muslim is better for the human race, but one more Muslim is like adding to the already existing terrorist
aii
Re: Help Please(she Can't Marry Me 'cus Of My Religion) by Aare2050(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
I can't even see any meaningful contribution on this tread. SMH... But why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, What Is Always On Your Mind? Is It Sex, Money Or Women? / What Would You Do / Actor Charles Inojie And Wife Make Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.